Thread: Get Current Tile [Reflection]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Default Get Current Tile [Reflection]

I found myself trying to find the co-ordinates of a tile on the mainscreen not as easy as I'd hoped it be, whilst there are path recorders out there, I didn't want to have a script of 300 lines just to get the tile i'm standing on, so decided to make this simple 35 line script to do that.

Please note: This script includes but does not use Aerolib - Due to a recent update to Reflection and Aerolib having problems with the prosocks plugin, and people commenting out lines in Reflection, rather than keep going back and too to edit the add/delete the lines, just have Aerolib in your includes folder and the lines commented out in reflection. See here for more details.
    N.B - As soon as this problem is fixed, I will update this utility to remove Aerolib.

What does this do?
    This script will output the tile you are standing on every 3 seconds (can be changed) useful for if you want to walk to a certain tile, but don't know the co-ordinates for that specific tile.

Requirements

Note: You do NOT have to have Smart enabled for this to work, so you can walk around freely and it will still output the tile.

How to use:
    • Set interpreter to Lape (Script > Interpreter > Lape)
    • Fill in lines 10 - 11 (to log in)
    • Start anywhere in Runescape

Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    OSRS Scripts: Draynor Willows v3 [AEROLIB] [REFLECTION]
    OSRS Utilities: Get Current Tile [Reflection]
    Scripts in progress: Auto Varrock Yews

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Thank you!