Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [OGL] Lucidity Divination AIO

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidity View Post
    Your overall xp icon needs to be visible on the screen
    You should def put some failsafes in there for that seeing as most of the posts are about that error

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Updated the script to 1.9

Latest update(s) :
    - More script customization to make the script differ from everyone else
    - Energy rift changes, added some more fail safes/debugs if issues come up
    - Implemented the new customization throughout the script
    - Added in detection of the xp counter, if not visible script will terminate with a message saying to enable it
    Purpose of update(s) :
    - A lot of people will be using this script (hopefully) and the customization allows the script
    to be different from everyone elses, which acts as an anti-ban
    - Added fail safes with mouse tool tip readings and debugs in case failure if any
    - To have a more safer script
    - People had problems and didn't read instructions, so figured it needed to be added in

Script will also paint your settings on screen now, so if you have a problem you can simply screenshot the settings it's displaying with an analysis of what's going on

Note : If script doesn't seem to change but downloads a new update or you're not receiving any updates, it'd be due to web-host caching.
    Please visit Here and Here and press F5 (refresh) so it updates the webpages for you.
    Last edited by Lucidity; 07-13-2015 at 08:45 PM.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Very nice script!!
    But i found some problems , when i put break=false the script does not start. And the script change wisps all time , click in one wisps and then change to other in few seconds ... Is there any way to configure that?

Thank you

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakalzs View Post
    Very nice script!!
    But i found some problems , when i put break=false the script does not start. And the script change wisps all time , click in one wisps and then change to other in few seconds ... Is there any way to configure that?

Thank you
    Are you wielding a weapon? and thank you about the break issue I did not realize this until you mentioned it!!! I always have breaks enabled, never tested with it off.. lol I should test more. I feel bad about pushing out all these updates, but I can't thank you all enough for pointing out what I missed/my problems, it's helping me improve!

When the script sets itself up, it grabs your characters ID and when you siphon (with a weapon wielded) your ID would change because the weapon would be moved on your back or side.. so use a weapon if you're not.
    Last edited by Lucidity; 07-13-2015 at 08:51 PM.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Are you wielding a weapon? and thank you about the break issue I did not realize this until you mentioned it!!! I always have breaks enabled, never tested with it off.. lol I should test more. I feel bad about pushing out all these updates, but I can't thank you all enough for pointing out what I missed/my problems, it's helping me improve!

When the script sets itself up, it grabs your characters ID and when you siphon (with a weapon wielded) your ID would change because the weapon would be moved on your back or side.. so use a weapon if you're not.
    I was with a fire staff , using a bow and a iron weapon is with the same problem .Another error: When the rifts change colors the script does not recognize it :

[NOTIFICATION] [06:05:39 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:46 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:46 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:51 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:51 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:59 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:59 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:06:05 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:06:05 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    Last edited by shakalzs; 07-13-2015 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

I was with a fire staff , using a bow and a iron weapon is with the same problem .Another error: When the rifts change colors the script does not recognize it :

[NOTIFICATION] [06:05:39 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:46 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:46 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:51 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:51 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:59 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:05:59 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:06:05 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [06:06:05 PM] Text read : Convert memories Energy Rift
    I just pushed an update to fix this problem actually, turns out when it's guthix cache the mouse over text changes some letters to a capital. "rift" to "Rift". I always botted at times when it wasn't up so I never caught onto this. Gah, I hate pushing so many updates out, but I guess it helps improve the script. You can set it to your own mouse text now, but I made it an array so it shouldn't affect it anymore. Sorry about this, but once again thank you for the bug report.

Regarding your wisp issue, make sure the weapon is in your hand not on your back (toggle sheathe if so) and make sure your screen is zoomed all the way out when running.
    Last edited by Lucidity; 07-13-2015 at 09:21 PM.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I just pushed an update to fix this problem actually, turns out when it's guthix cache the mouse over text changes some letters to a capital. "rift" to "Rift". I always botted at times when it wasn't up so I never caught onto this. Gah, I hate pushing so many updates out, but I guess it helps improve the script. You can set it to your own mouse text now, but I made it an array so it shouldn't affect it anymore. Sorry about this, but once again thank you for the bug report.

Regarding your wisp issue, make sure the weapon is in your hand not on your back (toggle sheathe if so) and make sure your screen is zoomed all the way out when running.
    Thank you!! I will try and report you!!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

2.1 released

Added in detection for the treasure key tokens, they fill up your inventory which is xp loss. It'll now automatically claim them for you.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

2.1 released

Added in detection for the treasure key tokens, they fill up your inventory which is xp loss. It'll now automatically claim them for you.
    A neat runescape feature is you can actually have treasure hunter automatically redeem tokens when you recieve them meaning they never enter your inventory... Less xp waste then manually clicking. This can be enabled in the TE settings. (:
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srlMW View Post
    A neat runescape feature is you can actually have treasure hunter automatically redeem tokens when you recieve them meaning they never enter your inventory... Less xp waste then manually clicking. This can be enabled in the TE settings. (:
    Yeah, clarity just told me over skype. Didn't know this, was getting irritated with them!
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Yeah, clarity just told me over skype. Didn't know this, was getting irritated with them!
    Fair enough. Yeah I saw that that on your other thread just after I posted here.
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Time running : 2 Hours, 18 Minutes and 26 Seconds
    XP Gained/XP per hour : 30,432/13,189
    Levels gained : 6
    Chronicles destroyed : 8
    Nudge count : 2
    Breaks taken : 0
    =============================================
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:39 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:39 PM] Text read : Chop down Tree
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:53 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:54 PM] Text read : Chop down Dead tree
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:04 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:04 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:14 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:15 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:27 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:28 PM] Text read : Harvest Sparkling wisp
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:39 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:39 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:51 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:51 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:42:02 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:42:02 PM] Text read : Chop down Tree

When the camera is horizontal its cant recognize the rift and i have to manually change the camera.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Time running : 2 Hours, 18 Minutes and 26 Seconds
    XP Gained/XP per hour : 30,432/13,189
    Levels gained : 6
    Chronicles destroyed : 8
    Nudge count : 2
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:39 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:39 PM] Text read : Chop down Tree
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:53 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:40:54 PM] Text read : Chop down Dead tree
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:04 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:04 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:14 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:15 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:27 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:28 PM] Text read : Harvest Sparkling wisp
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:39 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:39 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:51 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:41:51 PM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:42:02 PM] Unable to read mouse tool tip "Convert memories Energy rift".. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:42:02 PM] Text read : Chop down Tree

When the camera is horizontal its cant recognize the rift and i have to manually change the camera.
    If you're running the latest version that shouldn't be an issue, you can always change
    Simba Code:
    'sparkling': //level 40-50
          begin
            wisps.modelId:=[1445430840, 204531869];
            wisps.priorityModelId:=[46425927, 3181124765];
            wisps.chronicleModelId:=[3382154561];
            wisps.cAngle:='medium';
          end;

to

Simba Code:
    'sparkling': //level 40-50
          begin
            wisps.modelId:=[1445430840, 204531869];
            wisps.priorityModelId:=[46425927, 3181124765];
            wisps.chronicleModelId:=[3382154561];
            wisps.cAngle:='high';
          end;

and yeah when the angle is weird from a distance, it'll move to rift loc, but it'll be slightly above it, I need to make a method for locating the mouse to the riftclick spot.

Once you reach past level 40, onto 50 this is really no longer an issue
    Last edited by Lucidity; 07-14-2015 at 03:52 PM.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

The rifts have two IDs. One appears above the other - odds are, you're using the model of the ground decoration, not the rift model with the options.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    The rifts have two IDs. One appears above the other - odds are, you're using the model of the ground decoration, not the rift model with the options.
    I double checked my rift ID's with the ones Clarity provided me (he provided me all rift ID's when I asked for elder rift) :P
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Clarity
    Well there's your problem! They weren't from my Div script, I wouldn't imagine? :-P.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Well there's your problem! They weren't from my Div script, I wouldn't imagine? :-P.
    I'll go double check all rifts
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

@Lucidity;
    This occurs when breaking - yes xp counter is on screen see below for proggy.
    Simba Code:
    [NOTIFICATION] [11:53:55 AM] Taking break for 27 minutes
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:20:52 PM] Logging in to game from lobby
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:21:12 PM] Setting up script
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:21:12 PM] Please enable the xp counter on the screen.
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [1]

Also...
    Time running : 4 Hours, 22 Minutes and 48 Seconds
    XP Gained/XP per hour : 186,915/42,672
    Levels gained : 1
    Chronicles destroyed : 50
    Nudge count : 12

Works great although the rift thing mentioned above is an issue still.
    Last edited by Clutch; 07-14-2015 at 06:06 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    @Lucidity;
    This occurs when breaking - yes xp counter is on screen see below for proggy.
    Simba Code:
    [NOTIFICATION] [11:53:55 AM] Taking break for 27 minutes
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:20:52 PM] Logging in to game from lobby
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:21:12 PM] Setting up script
    [NOTIFICATION] [12:21:12 PM] Please enable the xp counter on the screen.
    Successfully executed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [1]

Also...
    Time running : 4 Hours, 22 Minutes and 48 Seconds
    XP Gained/XP per hour : 186,915/42,672
    Chronicles destroyed : 50
    Nudge count : 12

Works great although the rift thing mentioned above is an issue still.
    Thanks, that was because I didn't include if not firstBreak

Simba Code:
    if not firstBreak and length(ogl.getTextures(48705)) then
      begin
        xpIcon:=ogl.getTextures(48705);
        xpBox:=intToBox(xpIcon[0].bounds.x1 - 150, xpIcon[0].bounds.y1, xpIcon[0].bounds.x2, xpIcon[0].bounds.y2);
        startXp:=explode('+', ogl.getChars(xpBox).toString())[0].parseInt();
      end else if not firstBreak and not length(ogl.getTextures(48705)) then
      begin
        lucidityDebug('Please enable the xp counter on the screen.');
        terminateScript;
      end;
    is the correct code, I've pushed it out onto the site to fix it(should auto update). Everything runs fine for me, but since so many people are having issues I'm pushing a lot of updates out for it to try to make the compatibility better, I've also fixed the rift issue.

I run the script on a client size nearly double of the released size, so that's probably why some things are out of proportion because you have a smaller screen to work with, however I'll start running it in the released screen size to sort things out.
    Last edited by Lucidity; 07-14-2015 at 06:25 PM.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Thanks, that was because I didn't include if not firstBreak

Simba Code:
    if not firstBreak and length(ogl.getTextures(48705)) then
      begin
        xpIcon:=ogl.getTextures(48705);
        xpBox:=intToBox(xpIcon[0].bounds.x1 - 150, xpIcon[0].bounds.y1, xpIcon[0].bounds.x2, xpIcon[0].bounds.y2);
        startXp:=explode('+', ogl.getChars(xpBox).toString())[0].parseInt();
      end else if not firstBreak and not length(ogl.getTextures(48705)) then
      begin
        lucidityDebug('Please enable the xp counter on the screen.');
        terminateScript;
      end;
    is the correct code, I've pushed it out onto the site to fix it(should auto update). Everything runs fine for me, but since so many people are having issues I'm pushing a lot of updates out for it to try to make the compatibility better, I've also fixed the rift issue.

I run the script on a client size nearly double of the released size, so that's probably why some things are out of proportion because you have a smaller screen to work with, however I'll start running it in the released screen size to sort things out.
    So for clarification - it works fine in both versions after the update (the rift) or it works fine with larger screen size - still not working for released size?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    So for clarification - it works fine in both versions after the update (the rift) or it works fine with larger screen size - still not working for released size?
    Everything should be ok now, i'll leave it running in debug mode in the released size. You can try changing the size if you want
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Everything should be ok now, i'll leave it running in debug mode in the released size. You can try changing the size if you want
    I haven't been able to babysit but this time my exp/hr is 50k opposed to 40K - assuming it got stuck on the rift either time it still should've dropped exp/hr drastically, only time I know it's happened for sure is when initially starting the script. Although that update may have been pushed since I last started running again. I'll keep an eye on it after work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

[NOTIFICATION] [01:30:43 AM] Unable to read mouse tool tip.. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [01:30:43 AM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [01:30:57 AM] Unable to read mouse tool tip.. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [01:30:57 AM] Text read :
    Lucidity Divination:
    ===============Progress Report===============
    Time running : 1 Hour, 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds
    XP Gained/XP per hour : 35,733/30,390
    Levels gained : 2
    Chronicles destroyed : 6
    Nudge count : 5

What is this mouse tool tip?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

[NOTIFICATION] [01:30:43 AM] Unable to read mouse tool tip.. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [01:30:43 AM] Text read :
    [NOTIFICATION] [01:30:57 AM] Unable to read mouse tool tip.. rotating angle..
    [NOTIFICATION] [01:30:57 AM] Text read :
    Lucidity Divination:
    Time running : 1 Hour, 10 Minutes and 33 Seconds
    XP Gained/XP per hour : 35,733/30,390
    Levels gained : 2
    Chronicles destroyed : 6
    Nudge count : 5

What is this mouse tool tip?
    Mouse tool tip is the mouseovertext, I.E the text that displays when hovering your mouse over sometime.

Currently running mine as well

Code:
    Lucidity Divination:
    Time running : 1 Hour, 30 Minutes and 44 Seconds
    XP Gained/XP per hour : 91,758/60,675
    Chronicles destroyed : 10
    Nudge count : 1
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Appears that this script is way too hard to get to work for plebs like me who have installed everything and cant get it to work :P

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information