Thread: RSPS Development

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default RSPS Development

Very cool to come across this botting community where it is even possible to bot on RSPS.

What are the best guides on how to set up my programming environment so that I can connect to any RSPS I would like? As well as, what are the best script examples to look for walking, mining and banking?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

EDIT: I just realized I posted in the wrong section. MY apologies!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

First of all welcome to Villavu, we are a friendly community, so I hope you find yourself at home with us bunch of weirdos ;-)

You might want to take a look at this thread first to get a feel for what SRL and Simba actually are and how to set it up for scripts to run.

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47714

As for botting on any private server, that would come down to what version it is you're looking to run scripts on, for example, 317..

Simba has a "target" button which you can click and choose the window in which you want to run the script on, this would be the RSPS Client, there are some scripts already available for many popular private servers which you can find here: https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=511

Have a play with Simba and RS first to get a feel for how things work, then progress onto setting it up for a private server, there are a bunch of threads to help get you started, just search away!
    OSRS Scripts: Draynor Willows v3 [AEROLIB] [REFLECTION]
    OSRS Utilities: Get Current Tile [Reflection]
    Scripts in progress: Auto Varrock Yews

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blakerey View Post
    First of all welcome to Villavu, we are a friendly community, so I hope you find yourself at home with us bunch of weirdos ;-)

You might want to take a look at this thread first to get a feel for what SRL and Simba actually are and how to set it up for scripts to run.

As for botting on any private server, that would come down to what version it is you're looking to run scripts on, for example, 317..

Simba has a "target" button which you can click and choose the window in which you want to run the script on, this would be the RSPS Client, there are some scripts already available for many popular private servers which you can find here:

Have a play with Simba and RS first to get a feel for how things work, then progress onto setting it up for a private server, there are a bunch of threads to help get you started, just search away!

Very cool, thank you for that long response ! I have definitely been checking out that first post, but I don't play OSRS and have no interest in even loading that client HAHA! At this point, I would have to understand the flow of functions, the difference between functions and procedures, as well as how to setup my SIMBA environment to run with a particular server. Is there any chance I can talk to you via skype or private message to get those basic ideas resolved?

If anyone else if willing to help me out, that would be great toooo!

For now, I will continue checking out SIMBA to learn its functionality.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thestroyer View Post
    Very cool, thank you for that long response ! I have definitely been checking out that first post, but I don't play OSRS and have no interest in even loading that client HAHA! At this point, I would have to understand the flow of functions, the difference between functions and procedures, as well as how to setup my SIMBA environment to run with a particular server. Is there any chance I can talk to you via skype or private message to get those basic ideas resolved?

If anyone else if willing to help me out, that would be great toooo!

For now, I will continue checking out SIMBA to learn its functionality.
    Just a warning, I'm pretty sure that you can't use normal functions with RSPS such as 'if bankScreen.isOpen' etc so you have to base it on colors and positioning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetHyper View Post
    Just a warning, I'm pretty sure that you can't use normal functions with RSPS such as 'if bankScreen.isOpen' etc so you have to base it on colors and positioning.
    Thanks for the heads up! My next goal would be to actually use SMART to open the RSPS client. Any ideas on how to do this? I am not very savvy with Pascal so, help would be appreciated

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Thanks for the heads up! My next goal would be to actually use SMART to open the RSPS client. Any ideas on how to do this? I am not very savvy with Pascal so, help would be appreciated
    I think it has to do with changing the SMART parameters to match the applet page thing of the RSPS

Never done it though, so don't quote me on this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    I think it has to do with changing the SMART parameters to match the applet page thing of the RSPS

Never done it though, so don't quote me on this.
    This is a good start. Where can I find the SMART files? I'll play around with them and see if I can get somewhere

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

This is a good start. Where can I find the SMART files? I'll play around with them and see if I can get somewhere
    oh boy.. I think it's smart.simba

Look around the include, its in there somewhere.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NKN View Post
    oh boy.. I think it's smart.simba

Look around the include, its in there somewhere.
    /lib/misc/smart.simba

https://github.com/SRL/SRL-6/tree/master/lib/misc
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

If you successfully get this to work. Please send me a pm. I would be very interested in adding this to my scripts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

When I first started working with an RSPS and SRL-6, the client would never be detected.
    To bypass this I found out later you can override the clientReady();

Code:
    //srl-6 client ready override
    function waitClientReady(): boolean;override;
    begin

result:= true;

end
    May be helpful

check out one of my first RSPS scripts: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...86#post1371886

Thread Information