Thread: I made html5 games

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Default I made html5 games

GameMaker... been using it way before YoYo got it. I still use it like a noob.

I enjoy playing games I'm working on, after any little change I make, to make sure everything changed the way I wanted.

Check out my latest projects... HTML5. Made Zombism today, and updated an old project from windows to HTML5.

You may download and do what ever you want with. I am strongly against the idea of "intellectual property".

https://www.mediafire.com/?d9s0s1l5015ubf5

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Both of the games look interesting! Microorganism especially, which I quite enjoyed playing. But the framerate is very low, and seems to progressively worsen over time

Using Firefox 39.0 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Any idea why?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Both of the games look interesting! Microorganism especially, which I quite enjoyed playing. But the framerate is very low, and seems to progressively worsen over time

I have been trying this out on the latest version on chrome too and I'm having the same problem. It starts out smooth but it's ending in a full freeze :s I like the game though! Maybe some overusage of memory might be the cause of this problem?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Thank you very much for feed back. I tested Microorganism web version and I'm not getting that problem... instances should be around 200ish constantly but if for some reason it glitches and creates more I'm sure that will cause lag...

If you really enjoyed that game I have a windows version. Please give it a try and let me know if you encounter the same issues. Windows version can be downloaded here... http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/2...croorganism-v2

I personally get lag with Zombism right before getting to stage 2 and after many zombie spawns in stage 3.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post

I am using Firefox 39.0 on Windows 7 Home Premium x64, so no idea bro... can you post up a screen shot of around when its super laggy so I can see if something is up with instances.. like too many or maybe the balls that bounce around and cause your microbe to mutate.

I know the super tiny microbes you eat tend to hide around the black curve in corners you can go there and get many points but you cant touch the walls.... takes a bit to master. This was the main reason for adding the big you in the right so you can see what way your facing even if you can't see your microbe.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wf0x View Post
    I have been trying this out on the latest version on chrome too and I'm having the same problem. It starts out smooth but it's ending in a full freeze :s I like the game though! Maybe some overusage of memory might be the cause of this problem?
    I tested games on a windows 7 starter x86 netbook and Microorganism runs like 1 fps.... So yeah... try the windows version

WINDOWS VERSION

http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/2...croorganism-v2

tested on netbook and is lag free

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Last edited by tsacmoc; 07-21-2015 at 05:17 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

@tsacmoc; the Windows version works excellently! I'll post some scores when I get better at the game.
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 07-21-2015 at 04:34 PM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nw...emon_slots.zip

Here is a pokemon slot game I made but I dont have the files to update it and it has an error with the music.

i dont plan on remaking

space to change bet, enter to spin

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

I didn't play the games but I wanted to give you some respect for the hard work!

They look fun but I'm busy on something else.

The first one looks like the games we used to make on the apple II back in the day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I'm working on version 3 of Microorgansim atm. Please give suggestions. I'm making it more difficult and changing the other microbes around so that some are more like food and others are more like enemies by changing what happens when they touch each other or your microbe.

Would take hours to line up the images so they look like they are going straight and not sideways. .... only 1,800 sprites that's 600 different microbe genes with 3 stages of growth to look threw, I think I'll leave it. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bonsai View Post
    I didn't play the games but I wanted to give you some respect for the hard work!

They look fun but I'm busy on something else.

The first one looks like the games we used to make on the apple II back in the day.
    thank you for rep, please give them a try
    Last edited by tsacmoc; 07-22-2015 at 12:22 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

I really like them!
    Could you help me out with a tutorial on javascript and a how to make games like this?

Thread Information