Thread: Good idea to create Rogue's den cooker?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Default Good idea to create Rogue's den cooker?

Hello everyone,

I was thinking about creating a rogue's den cooker. I do am wondering since everyone is cooking there, if it would be a smart idea to program a script for that spot.
    Creating a script in a zone where the banrate might be rather high is not the best idea ever. Also, I'm not 100% sure if the banrate is actually higher at that spot, but that's just my idea. I think Jagex knows that if someone want's to create a script for cooking that it will probably always be in the rogue's den.

What are you guys thinking? Should I start creating one, and will I be able to make it safe enough to not be banned or would It just be some work in vain due to the bot detection?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

I was able to get 99 cooking on my main with a rogue cooker script I made. However it was during the week where the ddos attacks were out of control (sometime in june). So I think they had more problems to solve other than botters.

For some odd reason, I feel that botting where there are a bunch of people around seems to have a less ban rate. Because you blend in with the others. Give living rock caverns for example, there were just too many people to tell who was a bot or not. Same goes for blast furnace (if ur not a default skined level 3), they don't know if your a leacher or a bot, theres just too many to tell and report.

If there were just 3 people in an area and one tries to talk to you and you don't respond but still play the game, well, they are going to report you because its easy to spot.

Thats just my view.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

So you would say, go for it?

I'm rather new to scripting and also just released my first script. But I do think that I'm able to create a script that's good enough and with a decent enough random factors that I should remain undetected for quite a while. Probably I'd run it on my pc for a while and when I feel it's working good enough I'd release it to the public

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

I think there's a clay oven in Nardah which is very close to a bank. Could also try using the range in Neitiznot. I'd guess those two locations have a lower banrate than Rouges den. Probably also less pain in the ass finding the bank, since the banker moves around all the time in Rouges den

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Made on for rogue's den, im 200k exp away from cooking 99. Expect a new script tomorrow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Yes really good information for your creation.

Thread Information