Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ogLib] ogLivid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Good day!

The script is throwing this error for me: Error: File "ogLib/lib/core/core.simba" not found at line 2
    Compiling failed.

Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XMarlen View Post
    Good day!

The script is throwing this error for me: Error: File "ogLib/lib/core/core.simba" not found at line 2
    Compiling failed.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Requirements

GLX - Simba/Plugins/...

ogLib - Simba/Includes/...

(3 char min)

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Yes, you need to ha e downloaded ogLib. It should go Simba/Includes/ogLib/lib/etc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, whenever I try to start the script it just keeps on running outside of the Livid farm area. Any ideas what could cause that?

I'll try to post whatever is needed.

thanks

It says this in the Simba window:

14:56:44 | ogLivid > Progress Report
    14:56:44 | ogLivid > Cycles > 0
    14:56:44 | ogLivid > Produce Gained > 0
    14:56:44 | ogLivid > Time Running > 00:00:01
    14:56:44 | ogLivid > pFix
    15:01:20 | ogLivid > pFertilise
    15:01:31 | ogLivid > pCure

But all it does is running around like a headless chicken outside of the farm.
    Last edited by whyyeshello; 09-02-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am logging into that tile every single time; I did manage to get it to work once, but now it's doing it again :P

Also, maybe a little suggestion. It sometimes right-clicks an action but doesn't do it, for example the encourage pauline thing, so if it does that it will just do the break thing without having encouraged her, which loses a lot of produce points.

e: somehow playing around with the 3D world map fixed it, but yeah, for me I never managed to start it smoothly.
    Last edited by whyyeshello; 09-04-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Here's a proggy
    13:50:26 | ogLivid > Progress Report
    13:50:26 | ogLivid > Cycles > 138
    13:50:26 | ogLivid > Produce Gained > 28680
    13:50:26 | ogLivid > Time Running > 01:46:30

I had some startup issues, but managed to get it working good
    Very nice script

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Yeah bby!

15:15:16 | ogLivid > Cycles > 429
    15:15:16 | ogLivid > Produce Gained > 129520
    15:15:16 | ogLivid > Time Running > 13:00:05

But I am not sure why its cycles are slow? I saw in one of the proggies, 513 were achieved in much less time. My client does get very slow and glitch after about an hour or so though, I've experienced and mentioned this before though on other OGL scprits.
    Thanks a million. This is getting me some much needed farming experience and those points to unlock rewards. Top job.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

19:44:47 | ogLivid > Progress Report
    19:44:47 | ogLivid > Cycles > 483
    19:44:47 | ogLivid > Produce Gained > 637420
    19:44:47 | ogLivid > Time Running > 16:10:52

THANK YOU!

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Jesus Christ, very nice!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Error: Cannot find parent declaration at line 1393
    Compiling failed. getting this error. do not get it why

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

The script seems good. Sometimes takes a bit of time to start since have to re-set the script so it doesn't click randomly around the character. There's a problem for me that when I run the script for a few hours or more, the fps drops to very low amount and it reduces the livid points per hour. Don't know if it's the script or the smartv8.3 client, anyone got any suggestions to a fix so fps stays the same overtime? my settings are set all to low and opengl, fps is good at start but then drops after 2 hrs or more.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Thank god for this script, livid farm for comp is not something i was looking forward to doing on my own.

Script works great as far as I can tell, ill be posting a proggy as soon as it runs for a while.

Was curious whether it was better to run in fixed of resizable?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

TBH, it'd probably be amazing in OS layout now that we made ogLib have custom viewports. Just make sure all inv spots are visible etc.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

TBH, it'd probably be amazing in OS layout now that we made ogLib have custom viewports. Just make sure all inv spots are visible etc.
    ohhh interesting ill be checking that out.

Heres the best run ive had so far on resizeable:

15:54:10 | ogLivid > Progress Report
    15:54:10 | ogLivid > Cycles > 126
    15:54:10 | ogLivid > Produce Gained > 154020
    15:54:10 | ogLivid > Time Running > 5:59:36

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Alright, I'll probably regret posting this, but I'm having trouble starting as well. Made sure I had the latest oglib downloaded and automatic plugin downloads disabled. I'm also fairly certain I have all the graphics related things correct (tile, zoom out, clock). Script starts in Simba, but nothing outputs in SMART.

4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Progress Report
    4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Cycles > 0
    4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Produce Gained > 0
    4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Time Running > 0:00:28
    4:51:04 | ogLivid (1).simba > pDeposit
    {X = -68, Y = -66}

*Edit* Access violation 92 is common and doesn't affect the script as I've read. -Disregard

Any help from anyone is appreciated. I've tried different camera presets but I'm mainly trying on a modified classic version. How can I know for sure that I have the latest ogLib, GLX and OpenGL files downloaded? I got the latest one from your development thread that @Clarity posted on the 19th. This is my first ogLib script I've tried to run, so I'm leaning towards the issue being something related to OGL overall. Will continue to mess with it. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by haiku; 10-24-2015 at 10:56 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by haiku View Post
    Alright, I'll probably regret posting this, but I'm having trouble starting as well. Made sure I had the latest oglib downloaded and automatic plugin downloads disabled. I'm also fairly certain I have all the graphics related things correct (tile, zoom out, clock). Script starts in Simba, but nothing outputs in SMART.

4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Progress Report
    4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Cycles > 0
    4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Produce Gained > 0
    4:50:54 | ogLivid (1).simba > Time Running > 0:00:28
    4:51:04 | ogLivid (1).simba > pDeposit
    {X = -68, Y = -66}

*Edit* Access violation 92 is common and doesn't affect the script as I've read. -Disregard

Any help from anyone is appreciated. I've tried different camera presets but I'm mainly trying on a modified classic version. How can I know for sure that I have the latest ogLib, GLX and OpenGL files downloaded? I got the latest one from your development thread that @Clarity posted on the 19th. This is my first ogLib script I've tried to run, so I'm leaning towards the issue being something related to OGL overall. Will continue to mess with it. Thanks in advance!
    Well from what I have found old school doesnt work at all. I use it in resizable and a modified version of what's in this video:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucidity View Post
    Try that and see if it works for you, it works fine for me with that setup.

The issue I do have is that if it takes a pBreak while it has produce in the inventory and then the farm cycles, it wont recognize that it already has produce in the inv and it will continuously spam click the produce box to get more so for now I have opted to not use produce.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

I have tried a multitude of different setups at this point, including outright copying the setups shown in the videos (so I could be absolutely certain I wasn't modifying it too much). I did notice that the SMART window in the video is more square compared to the SMART window that appears upon starting the script, but I doubt that's the issue.
    I'm really starting to think it has to do with how I have OGL files installed or something of this nature. I haven't quite lost hope yet. There's no way I'm doing Livid Farm legitimately for the comp cape req.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

@haiku; - add obscuritySRL@outlook.com to Skype. I'll help you out.

Also, safe to assume you're in OpenGL / minimum graphics mode?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Got it working thanks to the expertise of Obscurity! And I must say, it's working flawlessly now. Will be posting a proggy soon...

*EDIT* Totally forgot to save a proggy, but I had it running for 9 hours on multiple occasions before I manually stopped it. I actually never had an error using this script, it's about as stable as they come.
    Last edited by haiku; 11-03-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Script is having trouble identifying the proper strain of livid for curing the plants for me. Continuously clicks to cure and then picks the wrong strain and just repeats that until the next cycle starts. Once a new cycle starts it usually figures out the right strain the next time but any idea why its having this problem?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

@iAmaGz;,

When curing, do you have all livid visible on the interface that appears? Is one already (somehow) finished when it starts that procedure?

Reason I ask is, the script works like this:
    All models are drawn in a specific order based on your player position and camera angle.

The livids on the interface are also models, not textures. So, if more than 4 livid models are detected, the interface is open and it should select an option.

With Livid Farm, the livid plants always appear in the same position on the interface. Say, 123,456,789,999. So if I click to cure plant the first plant that's drawn and it happens to be 456, I know to press 2.

The only reason it would choose the incorrect plant is if your camera or player position changes after selecting which livid to cure, making it choose the wrong option.

Is this the case?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

@iAmaGz;,

When curing, do you have all livid visible on the interface that appears? Is one already (somehow) finished when it starts that procedure?

Reason I ask is, the script works like this:
    All models are drawn in a specific order based on your player position and camera angle.

The livids on the interface are also models, not textures. So, if more than 4 livid models are detected, the interface is open and it should select an option.

With Livid Farm, the livid plants always appear in the same position on the interface. Say, 123,456,789,999. So if I click to cure plant the first plant that's drawn and it happens to be 456, I know to press 2.

The only reason it would choose the incorrect plant is if your camera or player position changes after selecting which livid to cure, making it choose the wrong option.

Is this the case?
    I dunno tbh. lol

I re-did my interface to more closely resemble the one in the video and now it runs fine so it was most likely cause by what you said.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAmaGz View Post
    I dunno tbh. lol

I re-did my interface to more closely resemble the one in the video and now it runs fine so it was most likely cause by what you said.
    Cheers for the update. Remember, take breaks!

Also, feel free to give a progress report. :-P.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

is this working for people? I have set location on correct tile and have played with the setup but it clicks outside livid farm. Im running in open gl

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information