Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taking Script Requests!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Default Taking Script Requests!!

For all the leechers out there, now is your time to shine!!

I'm currently out of ideas for new scripts to write. So I am taking requests for scripts to attempt. Please don't ask for something that has already been posted on the forums somewhere. I'm taking all types of requests, but don't go crazy with a slayer/dungeoneering request!!

Request format:

1)What skill does the script train?

2)Where does it do it?

3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any?

4)Detailed description of what you want the script to do (please give me as much detail as possible, will help me get it out faster).

5)Name for the script.

please stick to previous format, and ill try to get it done as soon as possible!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I did attempt to make this script myself, but I couldn't get it to bank / repeat the enchanting procedure :/

Request format:
    Magic
    2)Where does it do it?
    Any bank
    Bit of a companion to crafting, lvl 5 enchanting dragonstone jewelry and alching them will result in a massive profit.
    4)Detailed description of what you want the script to do (please give me as much detail as possible, will help me get it out faster).
    Withdraw 27 dragonstone / other tier of gem jewelry /
    Cast Lvl __ enchant on each item in inventory.
    Bank and repeat
    5)Name for the script.
    Enchanter? lol
    Currently Working on:
    Mining:77/80
    Herblore:55/80

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post
    I did attempt to make this script myself, but I couldn't get it to bank / repeat the enchanting procedure :/

Request format:
    Magic
    2)Where does it do it?
    Any bank
    Bit of a companion to crafting, lvl 5 enchanting dragonstone jewelry and alching them will result in a massive profit.
    Bank and repeat
    5)Name for the script.
    Enchanter? lol
    Sounds simple. I'll start today and hopefully have it done soon. Also, I cant believe you missed the chance at Enchant-O-Matic!!!!!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord View Post

Request format:
    Magic
    2)Where does it do it?
    Any bank
    Bank and repeat
    5)Name for the script.
    Enchanter? lol
    Done!

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114154

Enjoy!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Ooooh boy, time to get my leech on

1)What skill does the script train? Woodcutting

2)Where does it do it? Any Ivy location

3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any? No working woodcutting scripts

4)Detailed description of what you want the script to do (please give me as much detail as possible, will help me get it out faster).Cuts ivy and picks up birdnests

5)Name for the script. Ivy-O-Nestic

The forums need a simple ivy cutting script. You spoil us too much fady .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Hunter

2)Where does it do it?

East of Canifis in the swamp or by the Ourania Altar entrance.

I think this is the fastest method beyond grenwalls/minigames.

Set net trap (up to 3) > wait until caught/until net collapses > Loot trap or loot dropped items > Reset trap > Repeat.

5)Name for the script.

*insert dank memes here*.

If people keep not making this when I ask, I might be forced to make it myself when I need it (oh, the horror!). No huge need from me, but it would be nice to have!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post

3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any? No working woodcutting scripts

4)Detailed description of what you want the script to do (please give me as much detail as possible, will help me get it out faster).Cuts ivy and picks up birdnests

Sure, I'll have it out soon! I dont know about nest support tho, I'd need a very long time to gather enough colors from different worlds and locations to implement that.

Quote Originally Posted by adc View Post

Hunter

2)Where does it do it?

East of Canifis in the swamp or by the Ourania Altar entrance.

I think this is the fastest method beyond grenwalls/minigames.

Set net trap (up to 3) > wait until caught/until net collapses > Loot trap or loot dropped items > Reset trap > Repeat.

5)Name for the script.

*insert dank memes here*.

If people keep not making this when I ask, I might be forced to make it myself when I need it (oh, the horror!). No huge need from me, but it would be nice to have!
    Oh!!! A hunter script!! I've never considered writing one, should be interesting lol. I'll take a shot at it after I finish the Ivy script. I don't have an account that is able to do red salamanders yet, so it'll be swamp lizards for now. It will probably be a "power hunter", but I might end up adding bank support too, though I don't see it as beneficial.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    Sure, I'll have it out soon! I dont know about nest support tho, I'd need a very long time to gather enough colors from different worlds and locations to implement that.

Oh!!! A hunter script!! I've never considered writing one, should be interesting lol. I'll take a shot at it after I finish the Ivy script. I don't have an account that is able to do red salamanders yet, so it'll be swamp lizards for now. It will probably be a "power hunter", but I might end up adding bank support too, though I don't see it as beneficial.
    Actually looking at the nests in depth it really doesn't look like it's worth putting the extra time to implement them. Same with a salamander script, the profit most of the time isn't worth the exp you lose by going to the bank .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

1)What skill does the script train? Crafting

2)Where does it do it? Priffdinas

3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any? It's free! No materials needed

It would essentially be a bit of an auto clicker with anti ban if possible. Click on the harps to repair them when they degrade.

5)Name for the script.
    Elf City Harps

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luisrm08 View Post
    1)What skill does the script train? Crafting

2)Where does it do it? Priffdinas

3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any? It's free! No materials needed

It would essentially be a bit of an auto clicker with anti ban if possible. Click on the harps to repair them when they degrade.

5)Name for the script.
    Elf City Harps
    Sorry, I'm not going to be doing that one! There is one available in the higher ranks of the forums. It shouldn't be too hard to participate to reach that rank.

DO NOT SPAM though!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Construction
    2)Where does it do it?
    house - aquarium
    Best exp in the game with protean planks! Uses 8 mahog instead of 6. 1120 xp versus 840 xp per. Great for upcoming dxp!
    Simply make flotsam prawnbroker and destroy. Repeat. Anti-ban mechanics. All used with protean planks.
    5)Name for the script.
    Prawnbroker-O-Matic! (What else?)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drew3170 View Post
    Construction
    2)Where does it do it?
    house - aquarium
    Best exp in the game with protean planks! Uses 8 mahog instead of 6. 1120 xp versus 840 xp per. Great for upcoming dxp!
    Simply make flotsam prawnbroker and destroy. Repeat. Anti-ban mechanics. All used with protean planks.
    5)Name for the script.
    Prawnbroker-O-Matic! (What else?)
    Sure! I'll look into it, after I'm done with the above 2 requests (Ivy chopper, Swamp Lizards).

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Everything

2)Where does it do it?
    Everywhere

Cus' Everything

I would like the script to walk from lumbridge to varrock

5)Name for the script.
    Fadynator 3000

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Everything

2)Where does it do it?
    Everywhere

Cus' Everything
    Someone named @akarigar; came close

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Everything

2)Where does it do it?
    Everywhere

Cus' Everything

I would like the script to walk from lumbridge to varrock

5)Name for the script.
    Fadynator 3000
    Lol. Tbh it's a passing thought every couple of days. Most tasks are very very similar as in walk to location A, click something till backpack is full, walk to bank and repeat. I'm always stumped by the map walking. Because loading the whole world map wouldn't be reasonable, and I haven't been able to find out how to partition a map to only the part being used.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Oh wow, thank you for telling me about him! Time to do some reading!! It's always really interesting reading about unconventional scripting methods!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

I thought Ashaman's Salamandar script still worked for swamp lizards? I tried it in Canifis recently, and I'm pretty sure it worked on the right hunting spot, but not the left.

EDIT: It should also work fine for red salamanders. I managed to run that one all night a few days ago.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yourule97 View Post
    I thought Ashaman's Salamandar script still worked for swamp lizards? I tried it in Canifis recently, and I'm pretty sure it worked on the right hunting spot, but not the left.

EDIT: It should also work fine for red salamanders. I managed to run that one all night a few days ago.
    Oh, then I guess no hunter script for me lol. I'm done with the ivy script, will post it tn. I'll start working on the construction one then

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Oh, then I guess no hunter script for me lol. I'm done with the ivy script, will post it tn. I'll start working on the construction one then
    No, please do! It may work but doesn't work as well as it could/should!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    But did it walk to Varrock?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post

Done!

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114228

Sorry it took so long, I got busy IRL. I just noticed that Ashaman had one out too lol, but oh well!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

@fady;

~~~~~~~~~~FISHING~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~THE FISHING GUILD~~~~

The current fishing guild script only half works, and I believe it is only for sharks.

The script should be able to fish lobsters/sharks/tuna/swordfish (so cage and harpoon) at any and all of the locations that exist within the guild. There should be options for action bar dropping (if you are powerfishing) and maybe the use of urns? (I have never used urns but they might help with the XP). OH, and most important, the ability to bank with either the deposit box or the banker (with the ability to left or right click them).

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY G FISHER~~~~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

@fady;

~~~~~~~~~~WOODCUTTING~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~CATHERBY~~~~

The current woodcuting scripts do not work, and an oak, mapple and willow woodcutting script would be great, so that the ivy's script can be used.
    The location would be at catherby, since there are many trees there and a bank nearby. The user would have the option of power cutting or banking.

There's no woodcutting script that works in catherby, with the ability to cut several types of wood (at mining we have scripts that may mine different types of rocks), and also catherby uses to be a less frequent place, a different place, with many types of trees, banks, what makes it easier for the user to switch of type of tree as soon as it levels.

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY WOODGUTTER~~~~
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    @fady;

~~~~~~~~~~WOODCUTTING~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~CATHERBY~~~~

The current woodcuting scripts do not work, and an oak, mapple and willow woodcutting script would be great, so that the ivy's script can be used.
    The location would be at catherby, since there are many trees there and a bank nearby. The user would have the option of power cutting or banking.

There's no woodcutting script that works in catherby, with the ability to cut several types of wood (at mining we have scripts that may mine different types of rocks), and also catherby uses to be a less frequent place, a different place, with many types of trees, banks, what makes it easier for the user to switch of type of tree as soon as it levels.

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY WOODGUTTER~~~~
    Totally stole my layout

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Done!

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114228

Sorry it took so long, I got busy IRL. I just noticed that Ashaman had one out too lol, but oh well!
    He does but that one's been broken since forever. Will try this as soon as I finish my current load of Summer Pies! =D

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    Totally stole my layout
    Was it patented?
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information