Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Adieux's Pest Control

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adieux View Post
    @Calluminati; Not sure what could possibly be going on tbh, when you get on the boat or inside pest control and start it what does the debugger say?

The reason youre getting this error is because it thinks your far away from the gang plank. I've fixed this my self by getting on the boat, leaving and closing out Simba then relaunching. Will look into this more tomorrow since I'm rewriting most of the code.
    Literally says this regardless of anything I do, for example starting it inside of the boat or on the island, even in lobby or logout screen it'll be identical. If there's anything I can do feel free to ask I have no problem providing screenshots or logs.

08:55:17 | Adieuxs PestControl v2.1 > setup
    Were outside starting script
    First game, starting script...
    Reset camera
    Distance from plank 91.9673855233474
    We werent next to the plank, walking there now

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calluminati View Post
    Literally says this regardless of anything I do, for example starting it inside of the boat or on the island, even in lobby or logout screen it'll be identical. If there's anything I can do feel free to ask I have no problem providing screenshots or logs.

08:55:17 | Adieuxs PestControl v2.1 > setup
    Were outside starting script
    First game, starting script...
    Reset camera
    Distance from plank 91.9673855233474
    We werent next to the plank, walking there now
    Try making sure the camera is in RS3 mode and not Classic, maybe that will help

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Try making sure the camera is in RS3 mode and not Classic, maybe that will help
    Same issues, tried both camera types.
    @BuffaloBill seems to be having the same problem I wonder if he has resolved it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Made it through one game and then hit massive lag because of all the people. This caused the script to click the gag plank 2 times, and then I got shot right into the game which made the access violation come up at line 1595 in method.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Found what I think is to be the problem, I didn't swap out the pre-existing OpenGL32.dll with the ogLib one (stupidly) as I figured they would be the same. Script is working fine now so hopefully anyone having this problem will have it fixed. Will be running this script all night so I should get you a nice signature.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

It appears that there may be a decent amount of people using your script (probably because of it being in the spotlight) is there a way for you to be able to read which portals are up or down? Reason being is, say you run WEST, and that is the first portal that can be attacked. Now it is down and you (and what appears to be other people using the script) are just sitting there until the game is over. I think it would help (not just win faster but also to make sure you are over your 5k damage done and make sure the knight doesn't die) if it could run to at least one other portal or something. That is just my two cents and I am not even sure if you can read which ones are up or down. @Adieux;

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    It appears that there may be a decent amount of people using your script (probably because of it being in the spotlight) is there a way for you to be able to read which portals are up or down? Reason being is, say you run WEST, and that is the first portal that can be attacked. Now it is down and you (and what appears to be other people using the script) are just sitting there until the game is over. I think it would help (not just win faster but also to make sure you are over your 5k damage done and make sure the knight doesn't die) if it could run to at least one other portal or something. That is just my two cents and I am not even sure if you can read which ones are up or down. @Adieux;
    It has supports for portals it just simply attacks which ever thing is closest to the clients mid point.
    Will look to see which ID's are specifically the portals one and then make it so it stops doing anything else and just attacks those when available. This might take some time.

As for the access violation I rewrote the entire clicking on the plank to make it a lot better since the one I have right now can have problems if you lag, just need to wait for Obscurity to
    fix the functions in the Include so that I can push out an update. Either tonight or tomorrow those should be fixed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

At this rate, I might have full superior void tonight

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

At this rate, I might have full superior void tonight
    I've been doing it for the EXP haha already got superior.

Also, just added the fix you mentioned wont be released until I fix everything this time.
    Now, if you have a target and the portal is available to attack and visible the script will explicitly select to attack it instead of the pests. Seems more human like that way, and like you said should speed up games.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

I've been doing it for the EXP haha already got superior.

Also, just added the fix you mentioned wont be released until I fix everything this time.
    Now, if you have a target and the portal is available to attack and visible the script will explicitly select to attack it instead of the pests. Seems more human like that way, and like you said should speed up games.
    Is there a way to prioritize or maybe give the option for us to say true or false if we want to kill any spinners first? Or does that seem silly? I have watched spinners pile up and I usually manually get involved.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Is there a way to prioritize or maybe give the option for us to say true or false if we want to kill any spinners first? Or does that seem silly? I have watched spinners pile up and I usually manually get involved.
    Honestly the amount of time a game of PC takes is like 2 minutes and the spinners I never noticed were a problem since everyone is usually maxed and KO's the portals in 10 seconds.

But I'll look through the ID's and see if I have time to add it in.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Honestly the amount of time a game of PC takes is like 2 minutes and the spinners I never noticed were a problem since everyone is usually maxed and KO's the portals in 10 seconds.

But I'll look through the ID's and see if I have time to add it in.
    Your probably right. A game lasts at most 3 minutes :P

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Version 2.2 out now
    Already testing it out

We have a problem, after the minigame has finished, it says this..

Simba Code:
    Rotating to find pest
    We won, +4 points
    Clicking continue

I am guessing it is looking for the arrow in the chat box? I had this lowered from original testing.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Already testing it out

We have a problem, after the minigame has finished, it says this..

Simba Code:
    Rotating to find pest
    We won, +4 points
    Clicking continue

I am guessing it is looking for the arrow in the chat box? I had this lowered from original testing.
    Yep, try to put it somewhere in the middle and see if that works, however it should be working anywhere you place it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Yep, try to put it somewhere in the middle and see if that works, however it should be working anywhere you place it.
    15gf1c9.png

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

15gf1c9.png

It isn't far off, just kinda hovers back and forth there.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

15gf1c9.png

It isn't far off, just kinda hovers back and forth there.
    here what my layout looks like

Try something like that, see if it works. Im gonna guess it has something to do with being on top of the chat box.

Edit: Figured out the issue. I overrode the oglib function until Obscurity fixes it, and the continue button and emote button have the same ID's
    This is such a weird issue, I just ran it for over an hour without any problems. Moved the chat box and now its screwed up. sighhhhh.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

@Adieux; Okay, pretty much copied you exactly. Also, I still haven't gotten ANY boots, haha.

Okay... I figured out why it wasn't working, see in your picture? The continue button is right over the button to scroll through the chat options, if you move your window, it should try to click that spot again.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

@Adieux; Okay, pretty much copied you exactly. Also, I still haven't gotten ANY boots, haha.

Okay... I figured out why it wasn't working, see in your picture? The continue button is right over the button to scroll through the chat options, if you move your window, it should try to click that spot again.
    Yep. The ID's are reused for a lot of things. For now thats the fix. I got it run like that for over an hour before it stopped because I set my games to finish to 20, rip longer proggie.
    But well just have to wait until obscurity fixes the oglib function. I've tried two texture ID's so far and nothing seems to work, I'll keep trying but putting it over the continue arrows works fine tbh.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Just got home from work and glad to see 2.2 out already Gonna test and see if anything comes up! Will edit with problems or proggies :P

On a side note I checked out your flickr and you take awesome pictures
    Last edited by BuffaloBill; 08-07-2015 at 10:39 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill View Post
    Just got home from work and glad to see 2.2 out already Gonna test and see if anything comes up! Will edit with problems or proggies :P

On a side note I checked out your flickr and you take awesome pictures
    Thanks man! Sadly, 2.2 has huge bug that I have to wait to fix.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Thanks man! Sadly, 2.2 has huge bug that I have to wait to fix.
    Pshhh bug my ass its running better than ever for me sadly after an hour simba crashed -_-

Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill View Post
    Pshhh bug my ass its running better than ever for me sadly after an hour simba crashed -_-

Awesome! thanks for the progress screen. I'm going to keep improving it, just waiting for a fix

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Where is the progress report supposed to pop up? I haven't seen it yet.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information