Adieux's Pest Control Script

What it does:
    1. Plays pest control for you

Setup
    How to set up
    1. Go here, read the post, and download ogLib

2. Download the zip folder below

3. Extract into your c:\simba\scripts folder
    It should look like this (the file path is important)

4. Hit run on the auto updater and it will download the newest version of the script into the Adieuxs Pestcontrol folder

5. Make sure your graphic settings are like so
    Important: I've tried higher resolutions and it was not clicking correctly.
    Must be on 800x600 (now fixed, just be aware you might lag more at higher res)

6. 3D game world must go across the client, edit like so

7. UI layout doesn't have to be like this, but this is what I recommend. (leave map big, for walking purposes)

8. I highly recommend using magic/range and having auto retaliate on for faster damage

9. You can start the script in 3 places. Inside the boat, outside the boat near the gangplank, or inside pestcontrol

If starting outside, place character here

Progress Reports
    Proggies:

by: @Grimxxdeath223;

by @BuffaloBill;

Known Bugs

1. Will not find the correct position when starting the script outside for the first time
    Fix: Start the script inside the boat or inside pest control

2. Wind up abilities such as Detonate do not work
    Fix: None right now, dont use those abilities

Upcoming features:
    1. Support for threshold abilities
    2. Support for portals as soon as I gather all of the ID's
    3. Support for more pests when I get the time missing pests currently: (torcher, spinner)
    4. Goes and buys things with points, if people want that

Mentions:
    Thanks to everyone who helped me test/gave feedback/suggestions.
    adc
    Grimxxdeath223
    Clarity
    Obscurity
    Clutch
    Fady
    Ross

Changes:
    Code:
    2.3: Threshold ability and ultimate Support, fixed access
    violation errors, fixed issue where it would get stuck on boot screen
    some times

2.2: Completely rewrote the click procedure, attack procedure
    Now supports portal priority I.E will attack portal if available before 
    anything else 

2.0: Added fix for boots (thanks obscurity and clutch) 
    Added in all models for pests/portals (thanks obscurity)
    A ton of other small fixes
    Sped up the wait timers to make getting into boat faster

1.4 Added a terminate function that will free BMP file, as well as added override for 
    minimap.clickresetcamera as it would fail to click the compass a lot

1.3 Fixed stupid mistake where I forgot to assign boolean value to result causing Access Violation error

1.2 Removed boots fix as mouse click on the boxes was not working, will only close out of the screen (still needs testing) 

1.1: Fixed auto updater and added support for mini game boots (thanks to Clutch)

1.0: Initial release

If you use please post feedback/proggies or comments
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Congratulations on your official release!
    What's the longest time you've run it for?

e: my post didn't register or something... so here it is again.
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srlMW View Post
    Congratulations on your official release!
    What's the longest time you've run it for?

e: my post didn't register or something... so here it is again.
    Thanks a lot!

I've ran it for 2 hours, without adding anything new to it but didnt get a progress screen because I didnt have one haha.

I've gotten over 1,000 points with this tho, in the time it took me to make/test it.

Your post registered I just deleted that thread because I posted it in the wrong section lol.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adieux View Post
    Thanks a lot!

I've ran it for 2 hours, without adding anything new to it but didnt get a progress screen because I didnt have one haha.

I've gotten over 1,000 points with this tho, in the time it took me to make/test it.

Your post registered I just deleted that thread because I posted it in the wrong section lol.
    So one annoying thing I came across (yes I said I got my last 400 points but I have nothing else I want to run right now) is every 5-20 minutes I'm getting a screen for minigame boots. Gonna get textures to click through it and will give it to ya so you can add to the script.

Seriously 9 pairs of boots in the past 4 hours. >.> Maybe there's a way to turn this off though?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    So one annoying thing I came across (yes I said I got my last 400 points but I have nothing else I want to run right now) is every 5-20 minutes I'm getting a screen for minigame boots. Gonna get textures to click through it and will give it to ya so you can add to the script.

Seriously 9 pairs of boots in the past 4 hours. >.> Maybe there's a way to turn this off though?
    Experienced my first boots right before release if you could send me those textures that would be great. So weird I got my first boots after maybe 20 hours of pest control lmao and forgot to get the ID

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Experienced my first boots right before release if you could send me those textures that would be great. So weird I got my first boots after maybe 20 hours of pest control lmao and forgot to get the ID

Edit: also heres the release thread, more updated with add suggestions from everyone on here. Still need to do some things but its coming
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114186
    Where I posted

// BM[80, 138, 119, 176] / Trick[142, 136, 181, 181] VG[204, 136, 244, 183] - Coords of the boxes for each boot with the interface at the far top left. As for Texture ID's this is one of those interfaces that doesn't have ID's for the items unfortunately :/. As for detecting it - (not sure if this is a unique texture or not but there was a texture - 2244000 but this is for the entire screen and the box within this screen around all three boots. I had to filter it and a couple others and nothing showed up after that.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Where I posted

// BM[80, 138, 119, 176] / Trick[142, 136, 181, 181] VG[204, 136, 244, 183] - Coords of the boxes for each boot with the interface at the far top left. As for Texture ID's this is one of those interfaces that doesn't have ID's for the items unfortunately :/. As for detecting it - (not sure if this is a unique texture or not but there was a texture - 2244000 but this is for the entire screen and the box within this screen around all three boots. I had to filter it and a couple others and nothing showed up after that.
    For some reason I thought it was posted on the other thread hahah.
    Thank you so much for the boxes and the ID's will add this soon, probably tonight!

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

For some reason I thought it was posted on the other thread hahah.
    Thank you so much for the boxes and the ID's will add this soon, probably tonight!
    Edit: Found a fix - at least for me. This will detect the window (yes it is a shop window according to OGL) and basically hit escape to close out and then choose option 1 agreeing that we want to close. Obviously you can do what you want with this as the big part is knowing its a shop window so you can just have it click to one of the TBox's above.
    @Adieux;
    Simba Code:
    if shop.hasShop then
        begin
          typeByte(VK_ESCAPE);
          wait(normalRandom(250,750);
          sendKeys('1', 60 + random(60), 60 + random(60));
        end;

Added the above at line 355 - testing to see if this does the trick or if it needs modified.
    Last edited by Clutch; 08-05-2015 at 04:14 AM.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

[COLOR="#00FFFF"]Ross
    Hey, what did I do?!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Edit: Found a fix - at least for me. This will detect the window (yes it is a shop window according to OGL) and basically hit escape to close out and then choose option 1 agreeing that we want to close. Obviously you can do what you want with this as the big part is knowing its a shop window so you can just have it click to one of the TBox's above.
    @Adieux;
    Simba Code:
    if shop.hasShop then
        begin
          typeByte(VK_ESCAPE);
          wait(normalRandom(250,750);
          sendKeys('1', 60 + random(60), 60 + random(60));
        end;

Added the above at line 355 - testing to see if this does the trick or if it needs modified.
    Ah ok awesome yeah the hardest part would be figuring out the window is open and you seem to have done that,
    Will add this in as soon as I finish this dung (yeah im playing legit im nuts haha)
    Thanks again man

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Hey, what did I do?!
    Your walking procedure as well the up text fix you gave in that other thread!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

@Clutch added the fix in, will be testing all night (hopefully get the screen).
    Also fixed an auto updater issue so you have to download the newest files up top to get the fix

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Very nice, congrats on the release! Hopefully it blows mine out of the water :P

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Congrats on your official release. Glad I could help out with some testing. Going to look at this more once I am done with what I am currently doing in game.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Very nice, congrats on the release! Hopefully it blows mine out of the water :P
    Thank you haha

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    Congrats on your official release. Glad I could help out with some testing. Going to look at this more once I am done with what I am currently doing in game.
    Thanks for the help again man

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

So the boots gets detected but of course - the mousebox coords are still off. I had this same problem with my mills script. I don't know if it's an issue with my computer resolution not showing coords correctly or if it's just broken in general.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

So the boots gets detected but of course - the mousebox coords are still off. I had this same problem with my mills script. I don't know if it's an issue with my computer resolution not showing coords correctly or if it's just broken in general.
    I've had issues with Tbox clicking as well, what resolution are you playing on?

For now Ill just add what you suggested above so that it just closes out the screen and doesn't select anything.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

I've had issues with Tbox clicking as well, what resolution are you playing on?

For now Ill just add what you suggested above so that it just closes out the screen and doesn't select anything.
    1920 x 1080 - I haven't been able to verify if selecting escape and then pressing 1 fixes it - Was getting back to back boots then put out a fix and now getting the dialogue is next to impossible. Figures..

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

1920 x 1080 - I haven't been able to verify if selecting escape and then pressing 1 fixes it - Was getting back to back boots then put out a fix and now getting the dialogue is next to impossible. Figures..
    Ahhh, I always just leave smart at the default 800x600. I tried upping it to 1024x768 and was failing to detect models properly, even enabled the debugger to show models and
    the models were showing in a random area no where near the true location.

And lol seriously, have yet to get the screen for boots.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Ahhh, I always just leave smart at the default 800x600. I tried upping it to 1024x768 and was failing to detect models properly, even enabled the debugger to show models and
    the models were showing in a random area no where near the true location.

And lol seriously, have yet to get the screen for boots.
    I was referencing my computer resolution. As it's different from my other machine which doesn't seem to have some of the bugs/glitches that this one does.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

2. Support for portals as soon as I gather all of the ID's
    3. Support for more pests when I get the time missing pests currently: (torcher, spinner)

Simba Code:
    [1731643360,2547232634,2782989724,2899052740,3489785670,3915285997,547053328,617765920]
    The IDs of anything attackable in PC, including portals.

This was my attack procedure, before I update ogLib a bit and started really using the The Scan and React Method:
    Simba Code:
    procedure pAttack;
      var
        funcPointArray:tPointArray;
      begin
        writeLN('[procedure] pAttack');
        if length(funcPointArray:=ogl.getClientMidPoint().closest(ogl.getModels(tCardinalArray([1731643360,2547232634,2782989724,2899052740,3489785670,3915285997,547053328,617765920])).getVisible())) then
          begin
           if random(5)=0 then
              mouse.rightClickOption(funcPointArray[0].adjustPosition(0,-25).randomizePointEllipse(20),['Attack Brawler','Attack Defiler','Attack Portal','Attack Shifter','Attack Spinner','Attack Splatter','Attack Torcher'])
            else
              mouse.click(funcPointArray[0].adjustPosition(0,-25).randomizePointEllipse(20));
            canAttack.setTime(canWalk.setTime(random(500,1500)));
          end
        else
          canRotate.setTime(0);
      end;

Now, for the resolutions that aren't 800x600. If you're using a resolution that's not 800x600, you might, not always, have to use glxViewPort().

So to do this...
    Simba Code:
    //~ Etc...

var
      tempX,tempY:int32; {Don't assign any values}

begin
      autoUpdateMe();
      ogl.setup(1024,640);
      glxViewPort(tempX,tempY,tempX,tempY); {This will fix OGL positions}
      ogl.setDebugMode(0);
      scriptPaintBMP := loadBitmap( AppPath + 'scripts\Adieuxs Pestcontrol\AdieuxsPestcontrolPaint.jpg');
      whereAreWe();

//~ Etc...

I made note of your override for clicking the minimap compass. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Keep in mind, you can adjust the vertical height of the camera with mainScreen, just to make it a bit more realistic. mainScreen.setDegrees(horizontal,vertical). This will change both at the same time. Or, you can set them individually.

A good idea, is get the camera prepared when they're killing the last flag - typically, if I recall, facing randomly between north-west and east was very safe (random(270,405) degrees). To prevent accidentally walking after the game ends, you can also prevent from calling any walk/attack procedure when the last portal is open.

The gangplank model IDs can change. All of them are:
    Simba Code:
    [1781393848,2892440677,3763942768,4136683396,4168949912]

Since I don't want to completely spoil the one in SRL Members, I'll make this my last comment (since I saw your comment about working on a fix for boots):
    Simba Code:
    procedure pSelect;
      var
      begin
        writeLN('[procedure] pSelect');
        if length(funcPointArray:=mouse.getPoint().closest(ogl.getModels(tCardinalArray([940746976,432722987,3341867181])))) then
          begin
            if random(5)=0 then
              mouse.rightClickOption(funcPointArray[0].randomizePointEllipse(30),'Select')
            else
              mouse.click(funcPointArray[0].randomizePointEllipse(30));
          end;
        canCross.setTime(random(1500,2500));
      end;
    Those 3 IDs are the boots. It'll simply select the one closest to the mouse. If you wanted it to select a random one:
    Simba Code:
    procedure pSelect;
      var
        funcModelrray:glModelArray;
      begin
        if length(funcModelArray:=ogl.getModels(tCardinalArray([940746976,432722987,3341867181]))) then
          begin
            if random(5)=0 then
              mouse.rightClickOption(funcModelArray[random(3)].randomizePointEllipse(30),'Select')
            else
              mouse.click(funcModelArray[random(3)].randomizePointEllipse(30));
          end;
      end;

+Rep. Great work!
    Last edited by Obscurity; 08-06-2015 at 03:32 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Simba Code:
    [1731643360,2547232634,2782989724,2899052740,3489785670,3915285997,547053328,617765920]

This was my attack procedure, before I update ogLib a bit and started really using the The Scan and React Method:
    Simba Code:
    procedure pAttack;
      var
      begin
        if length(funcPointArray:=ogl.getClientMidPoint().closest(ogl.getModels(tCardinalArray([1731643360,2547232634,2782989724,2899052740,3489785670,3915285997,547053328,617765920])).getVisible())) then
          begin
           if random(5)=0 then
              mouse.rightClickOption(funcPointArray[0].adjustPosition(0,-25).randomizePointEllipse(20),['Attack Brawler','Attack Defiler','Attack Portal','Attack Shifter','Attack Spinner','Attack Splatter','Attack Torcher'])
            else
          end
        else
          canRotate.setTime(0);
      end;

Now, for the resolutions that aren't 800x600. If you're using a resolution that's not 800x600, you might, not always, have to use glxViewPort().

So to do this...
    Simba Code:
    //~ Etc...

var

begin
      autoUpdateMe();
      ogl.setup(1024,640);
      ogl.setDebugMode(0);
      scriptPaintBMP := loadBitmap( AppPath + 'scripts\Adieuxs Pestcontrol\AdieuxsPestcontrolPaint.jpg');
      whereAreWe();

//~ Etc...

I made note of your override for clicking the minimap compass. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Keep in mind, you can adjust the vertical height of the camera with mainScreen, just to make it a bit more realistic. mainScreen.setDegrees(horizontal,vertical). This will change both at the same time. Or, you can set them individually.

A good idea, is get the camera prepared when they're killing the last flag - typically, if I recall, facing randomly between north-west and east was very safe (random(270,405) degrees). To prevent accidentally walking after the game ends, you can also prevent from calling any walk/attack procedure when the last portal is open.

Simba Code:

Since I don't want to completely spoil the one in SRL Members, I'll make this my last comment (since I saw your comment about working on a fix for boots):
    Simba Code:
    procedure pSelect;
      var
      begin
        if length(funcPointArray:=mouse.getPoint().closest(ogl.getModels(tCardinalArray([940746976,432722987,3341867181])))) then
          begin
            if random(5)=0 then
            else
          end;
      end;
    Those 3 IDs are the boots. It'll simply select the one closest to the mouse. If you wanted it to select a random one:
    Simba Code:
    procedure pSelect;
      var
      begin
        if length(funcModelArray:=ogl.getModels(tCardinalArray([940746976,432722987,3341867181]))) then
          begin
            if random(5)=0 then
              mouse.rightClickOption(funcModelArray[random(3)].randomizePointEllipse(30),'Select')
            else
          end;
      end;

+Rep. Great work!
    Oh my god dude this is awesome thank you so much you're too helpful!
    I will try to get these all added into the script tomorrow, wow again thanks so much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

WHOA
    i know im late but congrats on release
    cant wait to try it out :d
    first castle wars then this?!
    amazing
    LV 99 skills so far

- Fletching 99/99- Divination 99/99
    Defense 99/99 Range 99/99

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    101 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wingerfinger View Post
    WHOA
    i know im late but congrats on release
    cant wait to try it out :d
    first castle wars then this?!
    amazing
    I never released a castle wars script, that was all Obscurity
    But thank you, let me know what you think when you try it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I never released a castle wars script, that was all Obscurity
    But thank you, let me know what you think when you try it out!
    ik ik i meant as in right when we were given a castlewars script we got another minigame script
    im just hyped to see these
    LV 99 skills so far

- Fletching 99/99- Divination 99/99
    Defense 99/99 Range 99/99

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Simba Code:

Simba Code:
    procedure pAttack;
      var
      begin
          begin
           if random(5)=0 then
            else
          end
        else
          canRotate.setTime(0);
      end;

So to do this...
    Simba Code:
    //~ Etc...

var

begin
      autoUpdateMe();
      ogl.setup(1024,640);
      ogl.setDebugMode(0);
      whereAreWe();

//~ Etc...

Simba Code:

Simba Code:
    procedure pSelect;
      var
      begin
          begin
            if random(5)=0 then
            else
          end;
      end;
    Simba Code:
    procedure pSelect;
      var
      begin
          begin
            if random(5)=0 then
            else
          end;
      end;

+Rep. Great work!
    Wait, what? The boots are Models not Textures on the screen??

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information