Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fady's Ivy Chop-O-Matic

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sanzo2402 View Post
    Hi mate, I'm interested in using this script. I'm a little new to Runescape as well as using scripts. Currently at Level 77 wc and am looking for a script. I see some people posted about "antibans". Does this script have one inbuilt? or should I run one on my own?

And any recommendation on how long to use this script? Intervals and such i.e
    Hi, this script does include antiban, the user inputs the frequency they want it to happen. In terms of how long to use it, this is up to individual preference. I have personally run this script for 6-8 hour runs. However, you using this script at your own liability. I suggest conservatism with botting, run it as you would play!

on a side note, if you haven't read this thread, I suggest doing so before trying to run this script. Also make sure you read the instructions carefully.

If you need extra help, feel free to add me on Skype. I will be more than happy to help you set this up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Very good script. Thank you for taking your time to make one, but I want to ask you something, could you please add Prifddinas ?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    Very good script. Thank you for taking your time to make one, but I want to ask you something, could you please add Prifddinas ?
    Hello, the problem with prif, is that the function of the script depends on it being able to see the row of ivy at all times. That isn't possible in prif. Because of the tower and the trees. I tried to do it, but I would have to rewrite a major portion of the script to do so, and I really dont have the time at the moment. I'll look into it again, if I get some free time. Maybe do a work around!

Sorry.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syndicate View Post
    What advantages does prif offer over any other spot? Probably a small xp boost (that isn't present 100% of the time), right?

so overall, is the extra complexity really worth the time and work it would take to make it work?
    Lets say overall, you get a 10% xp boost (that's the boost percent when active times the length of time active divided by the time it is not active and active) [these numbers are completely made up]

So if you are going from 92 to 99, at normal ivy (im guessing 90k/hr), it would take you roughly 72 hrs to get to 99 woodcutting.
    now lets say we are at prif with that 10% boost. 90k/hr*10% boost = 99k/hr, so at this rate, it would take 66 hours. A 8% decrease in the time it would normally have taken.

So, if you were doing this legit, sure, id do it. BUUT. since youre botting it, does that 6 hours that you gain make a difference? How much extra work does it really take to run it one more day? or an extra 30-60 mins each time? (assuming youre running for 11ish days for 6 hrs/day)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sanzo2402 View Post
    Hi mate, I'm interested in using this script. I'm a little new to Runescape as well as using scripts. Currently at Level 77 wc and am looking for a script. I see some people posted about "antibans". Does this script have one inbuilt? or should I run one on my own?

And any recommendation on how long to use this script? Intervals and such i.e
    Scripts will have antibans coded into them. If you want to learn more about code, I'd suggest heading over to the tutorial section and reading the Mayor's guide!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Ivy Chopped: 60, Chopped/H: 31
    XP Gained: 141312.5, XP/H: 73619
    Antibans Done: 3
    Time Running: 1 Hour, 55 Minutes and 19 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 0
    Successfully executed.

After realizing zooming out is super important it worked without a hitch! Gogo woodcutting levels!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Nice script! Been using this lately. One bug, when it automatically logs of after five minutes of absence, it won't turn the compass again. Resulting in not finding the ivy and just standing (for hours).

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPickle View Post
    Nice script! Been using this lately. One bug, when it automatically logs of after five minutes of absence, it won't turn the compass again. Resulting in not finding the ivy and just standing (for hours).
    Hey, thanks for the bug report. Is it the log out from a break? Or just 5 minutes of inactivity? If inactivity, does it change the mainscreen angle to high after logging back in?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    Hey, thanks for the bug report. Is it the log out from a break? Or just 5 minutes of inactivity? If inactivity, does it change the mainscreen angle to high after logging back in?
    After five minutes of inactivity. Dont know if it changes the angle, not home right now, ill check tomorrow and report back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Fantastic script! 90 --> 99 WC, wouldn't have been able to do it without the script. Runs very well: quick, responsive. Ran it overnight a number of times and it was always continuing to run by morning time. Definitely recommend! (used only in N Varrock)

Sorry Fady, this is the first script I've used, I'm still learning about it and getting into it so I didn't get any proggy's. Looking at your magic script next, will post some proggys in the appropriate post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Big thanks to Fady for the script and also helping me out on skype even tho it wasn't even the script that was broken it was me lmao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Here is a proggy overnight
    Ivy Chopped: 342, Chopped/H: 32
    XP Gained: 782040, XP/H: 72173
    Time Running: 10 Hours, 50 Minutes and 43 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 1

A little worried aboout the fact it only did 3 antibans but??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

75k/hr consistently. no issues!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Ivy Chopped: 317, Chopped/H: 28
    XP Gained: 776055, XP/H: 67516
    Time Running: 11 Hours, 29 Minutes and 49 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 1

:~)
    hi it me

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Changed a few things, let it run and it's flawless. Only stopped due to a power blip from the rain.

Code:
    Ivy Chopped: 498, Chopped/H: 30
    XP Gained: 1252860, XP/H: 75725
    Time Running: 16 Hours, 34 Minutes and 14 Seconds
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    Changed a few things, let it run and it's flawless. Only stopped due to a power blip from the rain.

Code:
    Ivy Chopped: 498, Chopped/H: 30
    XP Gained: 1252860, XP/H: 75725
    Time Running: 16 Hours, 34 Minutes and 14 Seconds
    I'm glad it's working well for you, but do you mind me asking what changes you made? And if they improved performance, maybe I can integrate them into the script.

I've been meaning to try and modify this because I noticed that ALL the posted proggies have 3 Antibans done. No more no less. Which is probably not a coincidence lol

Edit: Just figured out the why the antiban issue. Stupid mistake on my part, can't believe it's been going on for so long. I forgot to reset the antiban counter once the current ivy was done.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

I'm glad it's working well for you, but do you mind me asking what changes you made? And if they improved performance, maybe I can integrate them into the script.

I've been meaning to try and modify this because I noticed that ALL the posted proggies have 3 Antibans done. No more no less. Which is probably not a coincidence lol

Edit: Just figured out the why the antiban issue. Stupid mistake on my part, can't believe it's been going on for so long. I forgot to reset the antiban counter once the current ivy was done.
    I just turned off breaks, as even if I put 9999999 for the break time, it would do it every 5 minutes. I don't mind the antiban, as it made it "AFK" like as every now and then it would time out for the 5 minutes of inactivity and then log back in and keep going. Basically how it would be if I was doing it legit. Also just updated the Else color, so Yanille would work. I wouldn't say it improved anything, just worked very AFK like, which is perfect IMO. Didn't change much, just those two things. Clean code, very easy to understand even with being out of the loop.

Haha, silly things like that always got me.

Code:
    {*Everywhere else Ivy data*}
      ElseCol := 1849129;
      ElseTol := 7;
      ElseHue := 0.10;
      ElseSat := 0.27;
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Here ya go

A lil proggy

Ivy Chopped: 1409, Chopped/H: 34
    XP Gained: 2681945, XP/H: 65574
    Time Running: 1 Day, 16 Hours, 54 Minutes and 48 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 6
    99's achieved : Herblore, Fletching & Cooking

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    444 Post(s)

Ivy Chopped: 259, Chopped/H: 28
    XP Gained: 660012.5, XP/H: 71718
    Time Running: 9 Hours, 12 Minutes and 53 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

I am having an issue where the script will constantly click a new ivy to click before it has finished the ivy that it is on. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azn View Post
    I am having an issue where the script will constantly click a new ivy to click before it has finished the ivy that it is on. Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    Can you post a screen shot of your interfaces? And have you followed the instructions carefully?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Can you post a screen shot of your interfaces? And have you followed the instructions carefully?
    I was able to get it to work. I just redid all the settings again and I guess something was off. Thanks for your quick response!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Ivy Chopped: 521, Chopped/H: 31
    XP Gained: 1250532.5, XP/H: 73440
    Time Running: 17 Hours, 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 2

Still works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)