Thread: [Basic] Alcher

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Default [Basic] Alcher

[Basic] Alcher

This script was last updated on August 9th, 2015.

Current Version: 1.01

Downloads: 1+

Introduction

• If you haven't setup Simba to work with RS3, or you are unsure how to setup a script, please follow this tutorial.
    • Please make sure you follow the setup instructions carefully before posting.
    • WARNING: If your computer lags, you will notice some odd behavior. There are failsafes in place so the script doesn't stop, but don't expect everything to be perfect if you lag a lot.
    • If you have any questions and/or concerns, please ask.

Features

• SRL Player Form makes to easy setup.
    • Supports key bind spell (1-key by default).
    • Breaking system.
    • Multiplayer.
    • Minor antiban.

Setup Instructions

• Staff equipped.
    • ALWAYS have alching in inventory slot 17.
    • Only have nature runes and alching item in inventory.
    • Hit play (F9) and select the user.

Conclusion

If you are having any issues whatsoever, please post here and I will help you out the best I can.

Layout credits go to @Coh3n.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Congrats on release.

For the thread layout, I usually just use the one that @Coh3n made on my threads. Here's a link to his superheater if you want to just rip it off and fill it out with your stuff.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    Congrats on release.

For the thread layout, I usually just use the one that @Coh3n made on my threads. Here's a link to his superheater if you want to just rip it off and fill it out with your stuff.
    Thanks! If people like this style of scripts I can release my superheater and perhaps some of my combat scripts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

nice release. just skimmed your code. i find your choice of randomness in waits and antiban quite interesting. I really like the idea of using guassian distribution in wait timers, since in my opinion it feels more human like, im quite new to this whole simba thing (released a first script yesterday) and i didnt know that guassian methods were available.

There are more pieces in your code which i find interresting to use. (e.g. some failsafes)
    If you dont mind i would like to use similar methods in the future. can i use similar code if i credit you?

my final question is why did you lock alching to inventory slot 17. and not make it more flexible by adding a slotnumber variable in config?

- Chz.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chazzywhzzy21 View Post
    nice release. just skimmed your code. i find your choice of randomness in waits and antiban quite interesting. I really like the idea of using guassian distribution in wait timers, since in my opinion it feels more human like, im quite new to this whole simba thing (released a first script yesterday) and i didnt know that guassian methods were available.

There are more pieces in your code which i find interresting to use. (e.g. some failsafes)
    If you dont mind i would like to use similar methods in the future. can i use similar code if i credit you?

my final question is why did you lock alching to inventory slot 17. and not make it more flexible by adding a slotnumber variable in config?

- Chz.
    Because I dont need the flexibility. This is a private script I wanted to share.
    I just picked slot 17 so it couldnt be blocked by other stuff. I havent tested it much though.

You can use them sure, and I would always like some credit, but try to find your own methods

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Congratulations, looks nice, I will definetely try this one!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey man I've been trying everything to make this script work. I double checked that I did all the setups right and that I didn't miss anything.

So I setup simba, the graphical setting, and rafiki then tried the script. It loads up my character, logs on, joins a world, does the alchy hot key, scrolls over to item slot 17 then just sits there. After about a minute simba says all done and ends the script.

Have you seen this or know why this could be happening?

Thanks

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silas View Post
    Hey man I've been trying everything to make this script work. I double checked that I did all the setups right and that I didn't miss anything.

So I setup simba, the graphical setting, and rafiki then tried the script. It loads up my character, logs on, joins a world, does the alchy hot key, scrolls over to item slot 17 then just sits there. After about a minute simba says all done and ends the script.

Have you seen this or know why this could be happening?

Thanks
    Probably because mouse-over text or any similar option isn't enabled.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I checked it out and the mouseover text is enabled, also I saw that there is a one button option I made sure that was not enabled. Is there any other option that could affect the script?

Thread Information