Thread: RS Graphic Issues

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Question RS Graphic Issues

I'm having some troubles setting up RS both on the Regular client and SIMBA

It only allows for me to be in safe mode, whenever i attempt to change it into OPENGL or Direct-X

"Runescape was unable to enter that display mode, Please visit our website for more information"

I've looked on their website nothing actually fixed it and I've searched the web for hours on hours.
    People will match their shoes with their hats but won’t match their actions with their words.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Have you installed/updated your graphics drivers?

Are you using a dedicated card, or an integrated one? In either case, what is the model?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TimeRiders View Post

It only allows for me to be in safe mode, whenever i attempt to change it into OPENGL or Direct-X

"Runescape was unable to enter that display mode, Please visit our website for more information"

I've looked on their website nothing actually fixed it and I've searched the web for hours on hours.
    Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. If they are there probably isn't much you can do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BMWxi View Post
    Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date. If they are there probably isn't much you can do.
    The graphics card was updated and is up to date if that's the case i'll just put a new graphics card in i have a few good ones laying around
    People will match their shoes with their hats but won’t match their actions with their words.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TimeRiders View Post

Error: JDK - #1 source for "unable to enter that display mode".

Runescape does not allow you to run the client using the JDK. You MUST run it using the 32-bit JRE. Fix your path environment variable or explicitly pass the Java path to the JRE to SMART's init functions.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Is it possible to resolve above mention issue. please confirm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Error: JDK - #1 source for "unable to enter that display mode".

Runescape does not allow you to run the client using the JDK. You MUST run it using the 32-bit JRE. Fix your path environment variable or explicitly pass the Java path to the JRE to SMART's init functions.

I'll give this a go then confirm it. @Been working and enjoying the last days of summer

Thread Information