Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SRL Power Miner

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Default SRL Power Miner

SRL Power Miner

After a ~3 year hiatus from SRL, I needed something to get re-familiarized with the library, and so came the SRL Power Miner.
    Originally, this was intended to be made solely from SRL functions; similar to what @marpis; did years ago for SRL5. However, most functions ended up being custom.

FEATURES:
    • Automatically Updates from GitHub
    • Mines Iron or Coal (anywhere?)
    • Multiplayer
    • Breaks (if only 1 player)
    • Supports Perfect JuJu Mining Potion
    • Handles strange rock

Requirements:
    • Download ProSocks.dll to your ../Simba/Plugins/ folder. Credit to @Brandon;
    • Have pickaxe on toolbelt.
    • HAVE NOTHING IN YOUR INVENTORY, UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND DROPPING IT!

Side note:
    I've tested coal and iron in mining guild, resource dungeon, Falador west, and Gnome stronghold.
    If you try a location and it doesn't seem to work, feel free to let me know and I'll fix it. It should work anywhere though.

If Copper or Tin are in demand, I can add those.

This is somewhat of a premature release as I've got other projects that I'm working on now, but it works well.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Player: ERR;
    Active: True;
    Time worked: 8 hr 39 min 44 sec;
    Ore: Iron;
    Ore mined: 6287;
    ~ p/h: 726;
    Experience gained: 220045;
    ~ p/h: 25402;
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by NCDS; 08-25-2015 at 12:56 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

I haven't tested the script out, but I first have one question..Does the dropping method consists on mouse method, or the send key method? Because sometimes it happens some kind of problem that disables the way of writing/use of keyboard keys. Sometimes to solve the problem, the Smart windows has to be resized several times in order to fix the issue. I don't know if you people are aware of this but anytime I use Ashaman Power Miner, I always find that problem.. And I don't think it's anything related to the script itself.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    I haven't tested the script out, but I first have one question..Does the dropping method consists on mouse method, or the send key method? Because sometimes it happens some kind of problem that disables the way of writing/use of keyboard keys. Sometimes to solve the problem, the Smart windows has to be resized several times in order to fix the issue. I don't know if you people are aware of this but anytime I use Ashaman Power Miner, I always find that problem.. And I don't think it's anything related to the script itself.
    Both

It tries to drop using quickKeys, and if the inventory is not empty, it will drop with mouse. That's why it is important to not have anything in your inventory that you don't want dropped.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    I know this is not the thread to be discussing an issue like this but, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the way SMART deals with ALT+TAB. I made a thread about the problem here.

I was half asleep when I made the thread and my English made no sense for the most part, but Brandon was very patient and was able to figure this out for me! Ever since implementing Brandon's fix, I haven't faced a problem with keyboard inputs through SMART!

Sorry this is off-topic for the thread but I just thought I'd put this here.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    Both

It tries to drop using quickKeys, and if the inventory is not empty, it will drop with mouse. That's why it is important to not have anything in your inventory that you don't want dropped.
    Thank you for your response NCDS! I'll try it as soon as I get lvl80 wc with fady's script!

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    I know this is not the thread to be discussing an issue like this but, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the way SMART deals with ALT+TAB. I made a thread about the problem here.

I was half asleep when I made the thread and my English made no sense for the most part, but Brandon was very patient and was able to figure this out for me! Ever since implementing Brandon's fix, I haven't faced a problem with keyboard inputs through SMART!

Sorry this is off-topic for the thread but I just thought I'd put this here.
    Thank you Fady for your response! I'll go and check that thread of yours you posted and manage to fix the problem.
    Rep+.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

There is an issue mining with juju potions. The script fails to understand that an ore was mined when the ore is taken to the bank by the juju spirit, and waits the waittime.

Nice script though, welcome back =)
    Last edited by 5256552; 08-25-2015 at 12:21 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 5256552 View Post
    Nice script, welcome back =)

There seems to be an issue mining with juju potions. The script fails to understand that an ore was mined when the ore is taken by the juju spirit, and waits the waittime.
    I don't have any idea what that is, lol. I've been away from RS for quite some time, was never that big into it really.

I'm sure I could add support if it's truly necessary, but the reason I released this somewhat premature is because I'd like to get going on some other, perhaps more useful scripts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I don't have any idea what that is, lol. I've been away from RS for quite some time, was never that big into it really.

I'm sure I could add support if it's truly necessary, but the reason I released this somewhat premature is because I'd like to get going on some other, perhaps more useful scripts.
    This seems to be the best free powerminer available atm, so I'd appreciate if you added support for it. =)

You could check chat for any juju output(it shows it when an ore is banked), or if possible, check for the spirit around the player. My 2 cents.

Perject juju mining potion
    While the potion is in effect, each ore mined gives a 10% chance of finding an enhanced stone spirit, which does the same thing as the regular juju mining potion (automatically banking ore), and also will smelt ore that the player mines.
    Also, it fails to destroy strange rocks, it right clicks on them and then forgets about them.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

This seems to be the best free powerminer available atm, so I'd appreciate if you added support for it. =)

You could check chat for any juju output(it shows it when an ore is banked), or if possible, check for the spirit around the player. My 2 cents.
    Yeah I'll look into that.

Also, it fails to destroy strange rocks, it right clicks on them and then forgets about them.
    That would be an issue with SRL. Though, it has been working for me? I haven't had anything in my inventory at least. Something else to look into I suppose.

Thanks for the input.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Yeah I'll look into that.

That would be an issue with SRL. Though, it has been working for me? I haven't had anything in my inventory at least. Something else to look into I suppose.

Thanks for the input.
    In my powerminer(releasing after comp) I had to implement a custom dropping for the strange rocks using DTMs.
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by srlMW View Post
    In my powerminer(releasing after comp) I had to implement a custom dropping for the strange rocks using DTMs.
    I've pushed a 'fix' for the strange rock. I'll look into the potions tomorrow. Appreciate the input guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Will test tomorrow. =)

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Code:
    [master 3079c3a] Added support for Perfect JuJu Mining Potion as per request
     2 files changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

Success
    Seems to be working well, enjoy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Seems to be working well, enjoy!
    Doesn't seem to work for me, though. Appears as if it doesn't detect the chat.
    Last edited by 5256552; 08-25-2015 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Doesn't seem to work for me, though. Appears as if it doesn't detect the chat.
    What is the text for you when it clicks destroy? I've seen it have a chat box pop up, and other that don't.
    I just tested again and it clicked 'destroy' perfectly fine.

Make sure you're using the updated script as well. It should download automatically to simba/scripts/ I believe.

Edit: arent you only ever supposed to get 2 per skill? I didnt think you got strange rocks that often. I only had a couple in my bank from years ago to test with. All of them were dropped as should be.
    Last edited by NCDS; 08-25-2015 at 11:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

What is the text for you when it clicks destroy? I've seen it have a chat box pop up, and other that don't.
    I just tested again and it clicked 'destroy' perfectly fine.

Make sure you're using the updated script as well. It should download automatically to simba/scripts/ I believe.
    Sorry for being unclear, I meant the JuJu detection. It doesn't detect the 'spirit delivers' array.

And also, strange rocks do have a chat popup for me, it requires me to press yes. I don't know maybe that can be disabled then somehow. Haven't seen any strange rocks though, but I probably haven't ran it long enough.

e: That's most likely the case then, should try banking them...
    Last edited by 5256552; 08-25-2015 at 11:46 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Sorry for being unclear, I meant the JuJu detection. It doesn't detect the 'spirit delivers' array.

And also, strange rocks do have a chat popup for me, it requires me to press yes. I don't know maybe that can be disabled then somehow. Haven't seen any strange rocks though, but I probably haven't ran it long enough.
    Oh I see. So whats it do, hang when you use the potion? Im on my phone now so its hard for me to check, but I tested earlier with the Perfect juju mining potion and it moved along just fine. I dont see how it would fail unless the SRL text finding failed, but it worked for me. Ill try and checkicheck it out more when I get home tonight.
    Last edited by NCDS; 08-25-2015 at 11:55 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Oh I see. So whats it do, hang when you use the potion? Im on my phone now so its hard for me to check, but I tested earlier with the Perfect juju mining potion or whatever its called and it moved along just fine. I forget what text I used in the search. Does it differ between the two juju potions? I couldnt buy any regulars in GE.
    I was using the perfect aswell. It doesn't hang, but it doesn't seem to check for the chat output. It gets stuck in the if until the timer runs out.

Both words should be there on both potions.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I was using the perfect aswell. It doesn't hang, but it doesn't seem to check for the chat output. It gets stuck in the if until the timer runs out.

Both words should be there on both potions.
    Hmmm, maybe the chat wasn't on the last line? Thats all it searches right now. Tonight ill expand that search and do some testing with it. I pushed a rather 'hackish fix" this morning before work to try and get that working for you.

If you want, just run it without the potions for now and ill work on that when I get home.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

I gave it a go at Varrock East Mine and it failed to consistently find iron ore at various zoom levels (tried several times). The mouse just moves to each point it finds. Copper works fine, not sure about coal. Also, you should consider adding smartShowConsole := false;, that little black box always annoys the crap out of me.

Debug for iron, maximum zoom in:

Simba Code:
    [script] Checking version...
    masterVersion: 1.8;
    localVersion: 1.8;
    Local version matches master, no updates available.
    SRL: Logfile = C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (26-08-15 at 12.20.24 PM).txt
    -- initScript()
    ---- TPlayerArray.setup()
    ------ Attempting to load player(s) "[email]" from army "default"
    ------ Raf_GetPlayers()
    -------- Army exists, reading the players...
    ------ Raf_GetPlayers: Result = True
    ------ Loaded player: email
    ---- TPlayerArray.setup(): Success
    ---- setupSRL()
    ------ Setting up SRL...
    ------ attempting to spawn smart, attempt #: 1
    ------ initSmart():
    -------- Attempting to pair to a previously spawned client
    -------- smartPairToExistingClient():
    ---------- Found 1 free client(s), attempting to pair to one...
    ------------ smartSetAsTarget(): Succesfully set SMART[5476] as Simba's target
    ---------- Succesfully paired to a existing client, SMART[5476]
    -------- smartPairToExistingClient(): result = true
    -------- Succesfully initialized via pairing to a previously spawned client
    ------ initSmart()
    ------ Waiting up to 5 minutes for RS to load...
    -------- TRSActionBar.__find(): result = True (height = 77)
    -------- Dynamic interfaces have been set.
    ------ Client is ready.
    ------ Setup SRL in 0 Seconds
    ---- setupSRL(): True
    ---- TPlayer.login()
    ------ Already logged in
    ---- TPlayer.login(): True
    Angle degrees: 0
    ---- initPlayer()
    ------ getWaitTime()
    ---------- TRSGameTab.__initTabs(): Setup gametab properties
    -------- TRSGameTabs.openTab(1)
    ---------- Tab is already visible, bringing to front
    -------- TRSGameTabs.openTab(1): = True
    -------- tabStats.getSkillLevel(2): result = 53
    ------ getWaitTime() = 6000
    ------ TRSGameTabs.openTab(2)
    -------- Tab is already visible, bringing to front
    ------ TRSGameTabs.openTab(2): = True
    ---- initPlayer() = True
    -- initPlayer(): True
    -- mainLoop()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount(): 1;
    ---- findColorSpiral()
    ------ TRSMainscreen.findObject()
    -------- Colors found: 3
    -------- Possible objects found: 0
    ------ TRSMainscreen.findObject(): False
    -------- Colors found: 1
    -------- Colors found: 113
    -------- Possible objects found: 6
    -------- isMouseOverText()
    ---------- Current mouse-over text: "Mine Iron ore rocks"
    ---------- Found "ron ore rock" in mouse-over string: "Mine Iron ore rocks"
    -------- isMouseOverText(): True
    -------- Successfully mouse'
    d object
    ------ TRSMainscreen.findObject(): True
    ---- findColorSpiral(): True
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount(): 2;
    Player: Bot2;
    Time worked: 9 sec;
    Ore mined: 1;
    ~ p/h: 397;
    Experience gained: 35;
    ~ p/h: 13878;
    -- mainLoop(): True
    -- mainLoop()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- findColorSpiral()
    -------- Colors found: 2
    -------- Colors found: 118
    ---------- Current mouse-over text: "Mine Rocks"
    -------- isMouseOverText(): False
    ---------- Current mouse-over text: ""
    ---------- Current mouse-over text: "Mine Copper ore rocks"
    ---------- Current mouse-over text: "Mine Tin ore rocks"
    ---- findColorSpiral(): False
    ---- findColorSpiral()
    -------- Colors found: 119
    ---------- Current mouse-over text: "Mine Iron ore rocks"
    ---------- Found "ron ore rock" in mouse-over string: "Mine Iron ore rocks"
    -------- isMouseOverText(): True
    -------- Successfully mouse'd object
    ------ TRSMainscreen.findObject(): True
    ---- findColorSpiral(): True
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ---- getInvCount()
    ------ Succesfully freed SMART[5476]
    Player: Bot2;
    Time worked: 18 sec;
    Ore mined: 1;
    ~ p/h: 194;
    Experience gained: 35;
    ~ p/h: 6787;
    ------ Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
    Successfully executed.
    Last edited by Incurable; 08-26-2015 at 03:32 AM.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    I gave it a go at Varrock East Mine and it failed to consistently find iron ore at various zoom levels (tried several times). The mouse just moves to each point it finds. Copper works fine, not sure about coal.
    I've just been using whatever zoom it's at when I log in; wasn't really sure of the "standard" these days. I didn't think it would work for copper at all honestly, lol. Very little testing done there. I thought I took it out of the options actually.

I would be lying if I said I tested this at VEM prior to this, but I am right now and you're right, pretty awful. I'm gathering some colors now so I should have it up and running there in no time.

Also, you should consider adding smartShowConsole := false;, that little black box always annoys the crap out of me.
    I'll throw that in.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

I've just been using whatever zoom it's at when I log in; wasn't really sure of the "standard" these days. I didn't think it would work for copper at all honestly, lol. Very little testing done there. I thought I took it out of the options actually.

I would be lying if I said I tested this at VEM prior to this, but I am right now and you're right, pretty awful. I'm gathering some colors now so I should have it up and running there in no time.
    You did remove the box, but I just typed it in. Tin obviously didn't work because you haven't implemented it yet.

The standard is maximum height facing north, usually, but it's up to the scriptwriters discretion. @Ashaman88's power miner uses max zoom in so that it will only mine the rocks it sees on the screen. It's probably a really good idea for a power miner in RS3 tbh, and probably results in faster exp/hr. You can use mainScreen.setZoom to do this for the player if you like (I'm sure you'd have found that without me, but w/e).

I'll throw that in.
    Yey!

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

The standard is maximum height facing north, usually, but it's up to the scriptwriters discretion. @Ashaman88's power miner uses max zoom in so that it will only mine the rocks it sees on the screen. It's probably a really good idea for a power miner in RS3 tbh, and probably results in faster exp/hr. You can use mainScreen.setZoom to do this for the player if you like (I'm sure you'd have found that without me, but w/e).
    Code:
    [master 38b88b5] Updated iron colors to work at VEM.
     2 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

Success
    Just ran for about an hour at VEM slightly zoomed in, finds and mines the rocks there fine now at least.

I'm going to swap out SRL's object finding routines for a custom one in the morning, as it's not quite as smooth as I'd like, but I'm just too tired right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Would've been more xp/h if I hadn't had a second bot open, cpu was at 100%...
    Tops at 32-33k/h with 60 mining and rune pick.

Player: Tuffguy;
    Time worked: 10 hr 42 min 49 sec;
    Ore mined: 8286;
    ~ p/h: 773;
    Experience gained: 290010;
    ~ p/h: 27069;
    Last edited by 5256552; 08-26-2015 at 04:09 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Would've been more xp/h if I hadn't had a second bot open, cpu was at 100%...
    Tops at 32-33k/h with 60 mining and rune pick.

Player: Tuffguy;
    Time worked: 10 hr 42 min 49 sec;
    Ore mined: 8286;
    ~ p/h: 773;
    Experience gained: 290010;
    ~ p/h: 27069;
    I'm assuming your PC is pretty outdated? No reason why this would be a resource hog, other than the fact it uses smart (). My desktop is ~10 years old and it runs just fine (for a 10 yr. old PC).

Thanks for the proggy!

I'm implementing custom object finding now, just fine tuning it atm. Version 2.0 will be up tonight or tomorrow, at which time I will make sure the potions are working for you as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information