Thread: [Results] The Powerskill Comp

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Default [Results] The Powerskill Comp

First off, I would like to say thank you to all of our competitors for your time and effort put into writing these scripts! I honestly do appreciate it.

Second, Thank you to @Garrett; for helping me with the judging process! Again, I appreciate it.

Again, awesome job from all of our competitors and thank you very much for your participation.
    In the end we received entries from:
    • srlMW
    • adc
    • KeepBotting
    • YouPee
    • Hanar

All of whom deserve at least a little reputation.

This was a close one guys, 1 point determined the winner, it was that close!!

Now, I'm pleased the present this trophy...

competition.png

To @KeepBotting; well done mate.

The Podium:
    1. KeepBotting
    2. adc
    3. srlMW

note: I have no idea what happened to the original prizes that were donated when P1nky was in charge, just so you're aware I didn't take them or anything..

Last edited by NCDS; 09-13-2015 at 06:56 PM.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Congratulations, @KeepBotting, and well done everyone else.
    [10/14/13:19:03] <BenLand100> this is special relatively, just cleverly disguised with yachts

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Post others also!
    btw. No scripts attached to post :/?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Congratulations, @KeepBotting! Keep up the good work . Is it possible to post some description of the award-winning script just to satisfy my curiosity?
    -- My FIRST Script: --

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

If only my script actually functioned properly! Congratulations @KeepBotting!

Edit:

I would love to see a point breakdown of each script, if possible. I'd be comfortable with mine being posted.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YouPee View Post
    Post others also!
    btw. No scripts attached to post :/?
    Looks like NCDS might still be constructing the thread, I refreshed the page and saw that a section entitled "The Podium" had appeared in the OP.

I'd like to extend a profound thanks to our hosts, NCDS & Garrett. Without them, this would not have been possible.

I'd also like to thank all of the entrants to the competition. You guys entered and gave it your all, and that means something. I can't think of worthier opponents

I am truly honored and humbled in regards to the results. Well done, everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by wallie018 View Post
    Congratulations, @KeepBotting! Keep up the good work . Is it possible to post some description of the award-winning script just to satisfy my curiosity?
    Thanks!

My script powermined runite ore in the wilderness. It could hop worlds and recover from being killed by pkers.

The concept was a joke, but the implementation was serious.

Quote Originally Posted by adc View Post

Edit:

I would love to see a point breakdown of each script, if possible. I'd be comfortable with mine being posted.
    Thanks!

I would not be opposed to this either.
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 09-13-2015 at 08:58 PM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    My script powermined runite ore in the wilderness. It could hop worlds and recover from being killed by pkers.
    I was going to say this sounded like a totally legitimate script, and continued thinking that for about a minute before it occurred to me you were powermining rune ore instead of banking it. That's amazing.

Mine was a Jade Vine chopper that made use of the new Superheat Form prayer. Unfortunately I had two major problems due to the nature of the training method and colors in the area that I couldn't figure out how to solve, so it could rarely run for more than 30 seconds without making a huge mistake.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adc View Post

Edit:

Same here. Them pointing out the faults can teach me something useful.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Congrats to @KeepBotting; on the victory! It was a great competition to judge, I had a lot of fun!

If @NCDS; doesn't want to publicly post the scores/feedback, I don't mind PMing the competitors with my comments and scores. If they aren't available publicly in a few days just PM me and request them.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

kb cheats by being srl member worthy and just refusing to apply. kick him out of jr membs plz & ty

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    kb cheats by being srl member worthy and just refusing to apply. kick him out of jr membs plz & ty
    IDK if this is a joke but technically none of the sectioned competitions are really 'fair' when it comes down to it. Because there is always that one JR member who just joined and has previous experience because it turns out hes a software engineer IRL

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congrats @keepbotting! looking forward to seeing your winning script.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    120 Post(s)

Congrats @KeepBotting. I was hoping to compete but haven't gotten back into coding just yet, plus account got a one day ban today
    Current Project: Retired

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

@NCDS; Are you interested in releasing the comments publicly? If not, I'll start PMing those who have requested feedback.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    @NCDS; Are you interested in releasing the comments publicly? If not, I'll start PMing those who have requested feedback.
    I would say just PM the people who are curious to see; I don't want people to be discouraged.

Thread Information