Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a game to play.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Would you say it is worth a purchase? Bethesda-isms don't tend to bother me too much; I just like to play a good game. Would you say it is more like New Vegas or 3? Or is it another animal entirely? Well to be honest I haven't had much time for gaming at all lately but hey, might as well add it to the collection for future procrastination, right?
    I'd definitely say it's worth a purchase. Many harsher critics say "it's just more of the same" and leave it at that (unfairly), and while they may be right, on a core basis as it is after all another Fallout game, it improves a lot in every aspect. I'd say it's more like New Vegas, as imo New Vegas improves on 3, but better in every way. Gun combat is much better, graphics are better (even though people are relentless about that, I think it's part of Fallout's charm, and a Bethesda-ism, it also doesn't look bad at all), there's so many ways to make your character (massively expansive perk choices too), settlements are cool. You can really just do whatever you want. Bigger, better, more customize-able Fallout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lama View Post
    I'd definitely say it's worth a purchase. Many harsher critics say "it's just more of the same" and leave it at that (unfairly), and while they may be right, on a core basis as it is after all another Fallout game, it improves a lot in every aspect. I'd say it's more like New Vegas, as imo New Vegas improves on 3, but better in every way. Gun combat is much better, graphics are better (even though people are relentless about that, I think it's part of Fallout's charm, and a Bethesda-ism, it also doesn't look bad at all), there's so many ways to make your character (massively expansive perk choices too), settlements are cool. You can really just do whatever you want. Bigger, better, more customize-able Fallout.
    Thanks for the input! But oh no I'm a little simple-minded. Fallouts 3 and New Vegas seemed big and expansive and customizable to me and this one is more so? It might fry my brain. It might be too much for me... and maybe my GPU. Maybe I should go back to Half Life 1... It is nice to hear that gun combat is improved over New Vegas. I thought it was a little sub-par to be honest. I'll be sure to check it out haha

Thanks again!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    70 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Thanks for the input! But oh no I'm a little simple-minded. Fallouts 3 and New Vegas seemed big and expansive and customizable to me and this one is more so? It might fry my brain. It might be too much for me... and maybe my GPU. Maybe I should go back to Half Life 1... It is nice to hear that gun combat is improved over New Vegas. I thought it was a little sub-par to be honest. I'll be sure to check it out haha

Thanks again!
    It's more customizable, and a larger world, but, it's an RPG and open world, and non linear, and everything of that nature, so you can take your time in the Wasteland. Soak it up at your own pace, that's what's awesome about it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lama View Post
    It's more customizable, and a larger world, but, it's an RPG and open world, and non linear, and everything of that nature, so you can take your time in the Wasteland. Soak it up at your own pace, that's what's awesome about it.
    Sweet So I can spend 500 more hours of my life in the Wasteland. Just what I need at this stage of my existence XD While that statement is sarcastic, I will probably purchase the game when it goes on sale. I am almost certain it will because Steam and holiday times tend to do that. I got New Vegas complete with all DLC for something like $12 when I purchased it on sale. Good stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Blade chronicle samurai online !!
    realm of the M G ?
    theduelingnetwork.com
    neopets

Hell or you can learn intel bytecode program your own GOLDENEYE !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Starcraft or Starcraft 2. Either one is good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

If you are working on a semi-afkable skill or the such on RS then you can play hearthstone. It is an enjoyable card game made by blizzard. Although once you start climbing the levels, the game begins to get a little pay to win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information