Thread: Forum Activity...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Default Forum Activity...

Is the Junior+ section of the forum more active? as the public forums seem pretty dead.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

No they're barely active. But seem pretty dead? There is a new post probably every 10 minutes on average during the day. Try going to the "What's new?" tab. Then you can see all the new posts and see whats in style or whatever.

If you're just looking for more scripts, then yeah there are a few more but nothing to go insane over.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Not imo.
    If you mean that as a negative thing then having 4 posts in 3+ years is not very contributing to fixing that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Yea i guess so. It's just a big difference having just converted from powerban.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mohsen View Post
    Yea i guess so. It's just a big difference having just converted from powerban.
    Well you definetly did the right thing, if you did that for botting purposes.
    Powerbot forums are active sure, but if you are here for botting you came to the right place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

You have a point there. I had quit rs for a while (Main got banned) and have only recently returned.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Yes, i can see that now from the quality of the scripts and the fact that there's no admin *Cough* Paris *Cough* trying to shove a paid forum subscription down your throat.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mohsen View Post
    Yes, i can see that now from the quality of the scripts and the fact that there's no admin *Cough* Paris *Cough* trying to shove a paid forum subscription down your throat.
    Indeed. Don't expect to be forced to pay for anything here at SRL.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YouPee View Post
    Well you definetly did the right thing, if you did that for botting purposes.
    Powerbot forums are active sure, but if you are here for botting you came to the right place.
    ^ This.

There's also the fact that the PowerBan forums are riddled with immaturity and typical 4chan bollocks. You won't find that here, most of us are over the age of 9 ( @NKN is like 8).

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    ^ This.

There's also the fact that the PowerBan forums are riddled with immaturity and typical 4chan bollocks. You won't find that here, most of us are over the age of 9 ( @NKN is like 8).
    I'll have you know that I'm four and a half, now.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    ^ This.

I feel like my powerbot and SRL persona's are completely different.

Thread Information