Thread: I think I'm famous now

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Default I think I'm famous now

played 2 games of csgo yesterday with a m8 and got matched up with emilyispro (pure luck, m8 I was playing with noticed it was her but I thought it was just a poser until I opened up her stream and heard myself lol)

http://www.twitch.tv/emilyispro/v/18230091
    was pretty fun 3:49:25 right at the end of her stream gave a shoutout to a m8s rwt site (she loves rwt ) idk the times of any other good moments unfortunately. Was honestly surprised she didn't block communication during the game so I have to rate her as a 10/10 for that, actually a 11/10 since she asked for rsgp the first time I mentioned rs.

p.s If you actually watch some of the video (starts 2 & a half hours in), yes, I just might be a csgo troll (aka absolute scum).
    p.p.s If anybody here has a nova 3 or below account and wants to mess around (aka not caring too much about wins/losses) some time, hmu (you gotta have a mic though). Happy endings gauranteed, I'll end up getting a random kid on our team to squeak out some racist insults at us or your money back. @Taric; can verify that I play the best games of csgo/hide the salami.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Cool
    Got myself featured on Mod Ronans Shenanigans stream where I baited him into trying to troll me.
    It was so fun when he thought he had the upperhand but I was actually a step before him and outplayed him with 5k viewers live
    Oh man the twitch chat was going off like a hurricane, it was so 10/10

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by YouPee View Post
    Cool
    Got myself featured on Mod Ronans Shenanigans stream where I baited him into trying to troll me.
    It was so fun when he thought he had the upperhand but I was actually a step before him and outplayed him with 5k viewers live
    Oh man the twitch chat was going off like a hurricane, it was so 10/10
    nice. I remember trolling with him on rs back in 2012, never expected him to become a jmod one day. Kinda glad we drifted apart after eoc update came, would've probably pussied out on some stuff if I was talking to a jmod on skype actively once old school came out. Was fun times though, I'd link some of his old troll videos where you can hear me but my voice is kinda embarassing iirc

okay before hitting post I went and found a vid ^ holy shit my voice cringe af jeez lmao and that was only 3 years ago
    e: was watching some of his older vids for nostalgia, this vid is even better in 2k15 lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMZuZ3drHI
    Last edited by acow; 09-30-2015 at 01:04 AM.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

She asked you for RSGP?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Can someone honestly tell me what is this craze about twitch / fitch / whatever it is called streaming sites?

people are basically sitting there watching someone play a game, sometimes talking shit for no reason , screaming etc.
    and sometimes even pay for it? ( is everyone a masochist now? )

I get that 90% of the time the " women " if you can call them that, are very lightly dressed and do obvious things to act " cute " and " sexy "

but I just don't get it....

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theholyone View Post
    Can someone honestly tell me what is this craze about twitch / fitch / whatever it is called streaming sites?

people are basically sitting there watching someone play a game, sometimes talking shit for no reason , screaming etc.

I get that 90% of the time the " women " if you can call them that, are very lightly dressed and do obvious things to act " cute " and " sexy "

I didnt either until I watched a few good ones. It can be entertaining while you are playing the game and I get the urge to play the games when I watch someone else enjoying them.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    She asked you for RSGP?
    unfortunately I haven't watched much of the stream but iirc that was the first thing out of her mouth when I mentioned runescape (probs like ~2:45). I might actually watch it to get some highlights for m8s on skype, maybe after a few months have passed and watching it would be fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by theholyone View Post

I assume a lot of the viewers are younger peeps, I can see the attraction if you're a rs newbie. you could get a lot of information about the game (e.g first time hearing about bots, rwt, seeing high level gameplay, etc) simply reading the twitch chats and listening to the streamer talk (just guessing though im a bit of an old fogey nowadays).
    + probably some older guys with too much time & money on their hands

but I'm just pulling out assumptions out of my bum the only stream I've spent more than a minute or two on before this was skip the gyms final stakes

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    unfortunately I haven't watched much of the stream but iirc that was the first thing out of her mouth when I mentioned runescape (probs like ~2:45).
    Damn... thats shallow of her lol

I've never actually watched one of her streams but I'm guessing shes on of those "look at me I have tits [insert useless content here]"

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    Damn... thats shallow of her lol

I've never actually watched one of her streams but I'm guessing shes on of those "look at me I have tits [insert useless content here]"
    I think she was just messing around, not actually expecting anything
    then again idk her at all

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    nice. I remember trolling with him on rs back in 2012, never expected him to become a jmod one day. Kinda glad we drifted apart after eoc update came, would've probably pussied out on some stuff if I was talking to a jmod on skype actively once old school came out. Was fun times though, I'd link some of his old troll videos where you can hear me but my voice is kinda embarassing iirc

okay before hitting post I went and found a vid ^ holy shit my voice cringe af jeez lmao and that was only 3 years ago
    e: was watching some of his older vids for nostalgia, this vid is even better in 2k15 lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMZuZ3drHI
    Dude, that was hilarious! I loved it.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Thread Information