Thread: [Request] Varrock East Miner (Iron, Copper, Tin)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default [Request] Varrock East Miner (Iron, Copper, Tin)

Dear SRL members and all others,

I am requesting a SRL banking script that will mine copper ore in the varrock East mine. I have tried altering a few but my coding language is too new to make it work properly. I would like to request anti-ban that also Alt Tab's in to a Firebox window and browses Reddit but not required. I do believe Jagex monitor's key strokes while playing through client so therefore Anti-ban should not only take breaks from client, but also type and search random stuff instead of only playing or taking a break from computer and not doing anything. I can post array from bank and to mine as well as DTM's but I am still learning how to compile whole script in to one package. If someone wants to help tutor me how to make this script that would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Mr Caffeine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I would like to see this also The VWM is way too crowded to mine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ferry013 View Post
    I would like to see this also The VWM is way too crowded to mine.
    Hahahhahahah....the VWM is crowded? The VEM is twice as much with botters from Powerban and Epicfail...The key to VWM is just to hop worlds to an empty one...Botters are everywhere mining lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazykid View Post
    Hahahhahahah....the VWM is crowded? The VEM is twice as much with botters from Powerban and Epicfail...The key to VWM is just to hop worlds to an empty one...Botters are everywhere mining lol
    Yup, so many people bot mining but we're lucky the other crappy bots get banned so we can steal their spots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jetship View Post
    Yup, so many people bot mining but we're lucky the other crappy bots get banned so we can steal their spots
    HAHA ya thats what i imagine what happens....So many people just dont care and have a lvl 3 with 70 mining and rest of them lvl 1 stats...Its so obvious hahah

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Wasn't there a V-East miner around here before? Maybe it's been moved to the outdated scripts section. You may have better luck trying to contact the creator of said script to see if you can help them update it, instead of trying to find someone to create a new one :P Good luck

P.S. p2p worlds are usually empty on either side of varrock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Noticed this was posted awhile ago now, if your still interested I might give this a crack as my first script, it might not be amazing but I can imagine this being a pretty dodgy area for botting anyway!
    •·.·´¯`·.·•JاH•·.·´¯`·.·•

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

How much per hour is mining copper /in in f2p ? Isn`t there any better methods ?

Thread Information