Thread: PoH Teletab Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Post PoH Teletab Maker

Name - Any name desired for the creator.

What does the script do? and Where does it do it? Creates teleport tablets within payer homes. Most likely utilizing the convenience of a butler.

What does the script achieve? Magic experience alongside fair profit.

f2p/p2p? any other level / skill / quest requirements? P2p. Level 55 construction is ideal, considering a Teak Lecturn is required in order to create the most profitable teletabs. There is also a magic requirement, however this varies depending on which tablets the script writer wants to create, if not all of them.

Do you have an account with these requirements you could lend to a dev? I don't unfortunately ;(

Difficulty... Easy to medium for most script writers. Impossible for me

It's also worth mentioning scripts operating within a PoH have extremely low banrates considering no other players will be in the area.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

I've wanted to make this script for a while but it seems hard to make consistent for many accounts considering how different POH can be setup.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    I've wanted to make this script for a while but it seems hard to make consistent for many accounts considering how different POH can be setup.
    I understand diverse houses can be an issue, but what if a script requirement involved facing a specific direction before running the script? For example, always start the script facing north towards the lecturn, this would cause less complication for whatever coordinates the bot needs to click.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I can only image; that this would be easiest using reflection.

Use aerolib reflection to determine where the lectern is, blind-walk to it, interact then repeat.

I have had a similar idea for making my own construction script. But i started it and never really got anywhere as i lost interest.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elvenred View Post
    I understand diverse houses can be an issue, but what if a script requirement involved facing a specific direction before running the script? For example, always start the script facing north towards the lecturn, this would cause less complication for whatever coordinates the bot needs to click.
    Yes and you could always configure it, i.e. change your house settings to match the script, or change your script to match your own house settings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

can someone make this please?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

ive actually tried to make this, it ran to the POH put in the name and went to the lecturn and back to bank. However it was super glitchy, I really wasn't that great at scripting in simba back then, if i get some time ill take a look at it again. Concerning the room placement, i found that if you run the getGlobalTile function you could actually get a tile and it will go to it in the house. So during the setup you could start it at the lecturn or something and have it grab the tile first. or manually put one in.

Thread Information