7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Default [SRL-6] Shield's AIO Lumbridge Smelter

Shield's AIO Lumbridge Smelter
    Current Version: 1.1 Public
    Released: October 8, 2015

About The Script

The script is an AIO Smelter that works in Lumbridge at the Combat Academy. This means that you can use it to make whatever bar type you wish. It will count them once the progress screen has gone away. The script currently prints a progress report in the debug only. I have the code in there for the smart progress report, but I have not enabled it yet.

How To Setup

Before starting the script, make sure that you have PRESET 1 set up for your ores. Does not matter how you have them placed in the inv.
    After the preset is setup, just stand somewhere between the CA bank and the Lumbridge furnace.

Extra Info

Feel free to post progress reports and problems you may have. Feel free to update the colours. I can put the better working colours in the script and update it.
    I do plan to have an auto-updater soon.

Changelog

Changelog
    Version 1.0 Public

Initial Release

Version 1.1 Public

Fixed Progress Report and added select random world upon logging in.

Progress Reports

Progress Reports

Currently N/A
    Feel free to post some and they will be put here!

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Shield; 10-18-2015 at 08:09 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

By the looks of it, this is your first script! Congratz on your first release! Looking forward to giving this script a test.

Edit: Script looks good! Works great and is really easy on the eyes! Great work!
    Last edited by StickToTheScript; 10-08-2015 at 03:38 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Congratulations mate Keep it up and welcome

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    By the looks of it, this is your first script! Congratz on your first release! Looking forward to giving this script a test.

Edit: Script looks good! Works great and is really easy on the eyes! Great work!
    Thanks! My goal was to make it look fairly decent. This is my first released script. I have made more but I cant release them. They are money making scripts so the economy will crash if I happened to release them. The longest I've had it run for is 17 Hours but I didnt post a progress report because I lost it.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiwi View Post
    Congratulations mate Keep it up and welcome
    Thanks! I'm really enjoying it!

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SHIELD View Post
    Thanks! My goal was to make it look fairly decent. This is my first released script. I have made more but I cant release them. They are money making scripts so the economy will crash if I happened to release them. The longest I've had it run for is 17 Hours but I didnt post a progress report because I lost it.

Thanks! I'm really enjoying it!
    Just a heads up... The text proggy doesnt work because you commented out all of the calculations in the procedure above. So, all that gets tracked is time... :P

You can put it in a different procedure or function if you want, or you can just un-comment the math part and just comment out the smart progress report part.

Just letting you know.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Just a heads up... The text proggy doesnt work because you commented out all of the calculations in the procedure above. So, all that gets tracked is time... :P

You can put it in a different procedure or function if you want, or you can just un-comment the math part and just comment out the smart progress report part.

Just letting you know.
    Thanks for the heads up! All fixed and updated!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Congrats on your first release!

How long have you been scripting for?

Is there a reason that you couldn't just use bankScreen.open(BANK_CHEST_LUMBRIDGE) to open the bank rather than searching for it manually? I like your walkToPlace function, you could make it even more robust by parsing a TSPSArea and TPointArray to it and being able to use it in any script without having to modify it every time. You would need to use global variables for the paths, however, so this may not be the best idea. Here's how I do it, personally:

Simba Code:
    1. function walkThePath(map: TSPSArea; path: TPointArray): boolean;
    2. begin
    3.   if (not isLoggedIn()) then
    4.     exit();
    6.   if (not map.walkPath(path)) then // Try walking
    7.   begin
    8.     if (not map.walkPath(path)) then // Try again
    9.       if (not map.blindWalk(path[high(path)])) then // Failed twice, try blind walking
    10.         result := false; // Failed 3 times, assume something has gone wrong
    11.   end else
    12.   begin
    13.     result := true;
    14.   end;
    16.   if (result) then
    17.     minimap.waitPlayerMoving();
    18. end;

EDIT: Turns out my walkThePath function was bloody terrible and wouldn't work as intended. If you come across this post while searching or something, here's one that will actually work:

Simba Code:
    1. function walkThePath(map: TSPSArea; path: TPointArray): boolean;
    2. begin
    3.   if (not isLoggedIn()) then
    4.     exit(False);
    6.   Debug('Walking the given path: ' + toStr(path));
    8.   result := map.walkPath(path) or or map.walkPath(path) or map.blindWalk(path[high(path)];
    10.   if (result) then
    11.     minimap.waitPlayerMoving();
    13.   Debug('walkThePath(): Result = ' + boolToStr(result));
    14. end;

You can also add minimap.waitPlayerMoving to this function instead of putting in your main loop.

Overall, a very clean and well written script for a first release. Congratulations again, I look forward to seeing more of you.

They are money making scripts so the economy will crash if I happened to release them.
    I think you'd be surprised at how little SRL scripts actually impact the economy. There's not enough of us to do much and SRL is too complicated for most people to bother getting money making scripts to work. If these scripts make around ~500k an hour or less then you can totally release them without fearing any negative impact, I think. But that's your choice, obviously, so don't let me convince you to release them.
    Last edited by Incurable; 11-04-2015 at 04:53 AM.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    I've been scripting for about a year. I have been scripting with multiple languages (dabbling here and there) but I am far from an expert in any of them.
    I used my own function (Not actually mine... Just modified from Camel's Intermediate tutorial) to find the bank because the built-in function to find the CA bank is bugged. It opens the bank about 80% of the time. Sometimes it fails so much that my script terminates.
    I also found out that exitTreasure is bugged and closes the treasure popup close to 65% of the time. Gonna write my own function for that.

Thats a nice function! I was going to put the minimap.waitPlayerMoving into the walkToPlace function but I forgot. I also found that minimap.waitPlayerMoving has some serious troubles as well.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

I've been scripting for about a year. I have been scripting with multiple languages (dabbling here and there) but I am far from an expert in any of them.
    I used my own function (Not actually mine... Just modified from Camel's Intermediate tutorial) to find the bank because the built-in function to find the CA bank is bugged. It opens the bank about 80% of the time. Sometimes it fails so much that my script terminates.
    I also found out that exitTreasure is bugged and closes the treasure popup close to 65% of the time. Gonna write my own function for that.

Thats a nice function! I was going to put the minimap.waitPlayerMoving into the walkToPlace function but I forgot. I also found that minimap.waitPlayerMoving has some serious troubles as well.
    That would explain it.

If these are reproducible bugs then you should make a report so they can be fixed.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    That would explain it.

If these are reproducible bugs then you should make a report so they can be fixed.
    Alrighty! Will get on that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Can't get mine to work properly because it wont take out the preset once it clicks the bank. After that it just clicks off the map area which then terminates the script.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by monies View Post
    Can't get mine to work properly because it wont take out the preset once it clicks the bank. After that it just clicks off the map area which then terminates the script.
    Have you tried running it in DirectX?

In an earlier post on one of his other threads he said that he writes the scripts in DirectX mode and not OpenGL.
    That could be the problem.

Edit: Just ran the script. It is working fine in DirectX mode.
    Last edited by StickToTheScript; 12-09-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Have you tried running it in DirectX?

In an earlier post on one of his other threads he said that he writes the scripts in DirectX mode and not OpenGL.
    That could be the problem.

Edit: Just ran the script. It is working fine in DirectX mode.
    Just ran it using DirectX and it still didn't work. This is what i got out of the Debug :
    ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    -- isMouseOverText()
    ---- Current mouse-over text: ""
    -- isMouseOverText(): False
    -- isMouseOverText()
    ---- Current mouse-over text: "Use Bank chest"
    ---- Found "ank" in mouse-over string: "Use Bank chest"
    -- isMouseOverText(): True
    -- Lumb.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 82, Y = 74}, took 78 ms

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by monies View Post
    Just ran it using DirectX and it still didn't work. This is what i got out of the Debug :
    ---- Waiting while the player is moving...
    -- isMouseOverText()
    -- isMouseOverText(): False
    -- isMouseOverText()
    ---- Current mouse-over text: "Use Bank chest"
    ---- Found "ank" in mouse-over string: "Use Bank chest"
    -- isMouseOverText(): True
    -- Lumb.getPlayerPos(): result = {X = 82, Y = 74}, took 78 ms
    Hmm... Can you show a screen shot of the client when you are getting that error? There should be some colours appearing on the screen.

And you are sure that you are 100% updated with SRL-6? Because if you are having a problem trying to withdraw using a preset, it is because of the include not being updated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hmm... Can you show a screen shot of the client when you are getting that error? There should be some colours appearing on the screen.

And you are sure that you are 100% updated with SRL-6? Because if you are having a problem trying to withdraw using a preset, it is because of the include not being updated.
    It doesn't show an error, it just doesn't click the preset. And yes I already have it updated since I also run other scripts which do work with presets.

---Forget it, SMFH. I was wondering why it didn't work, then I realized i had my bankscreen edited so it would be smaller... After resetting that it worked.. TYVM @StickToTheScript
    Last edited by monies; 12-13-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    141 Post(s)

Something I noticed while running the script is that when it searches for the chest it'll make a TPA and find all the colors that match within it. You have it so it spirals out, but the center of the circle in the middle of the combat academy.

This wouldn't be too big of an issue but the grey trim around that circle matches the colors of the chest.

To fix this I would change it so numbers the colors by how close they are to the player point, not the center of that circle. It would still see those other colors but it labels the chest as the 28th+ color to look at. So it jumps from color to color around that combat academy circle before it finds the actual bank.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IROC-Z View Post
    Something I noticed while running the script is that when it searches for the chest it'll make a TPA and find all the colors that match within it. You have it so it spirals out, but the center of the circle in the middle of the combat academy.

This wouldn't be too big of an issue but the grey trim around that circle matches the colors of the chest.

To fix this I would change it so numbers the colors by how close they are to the player point, not the center of that circle. It would still see those other colors but it labels the chest as the 28th+ color to look at. So it jumps from color to color around that combat academy circle before it finds the actual bank.
    Alright! Thanks for letting me know. I will look into it!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shield View Post
    Alright! Thanks for letting me know. I will look into it!
    I get this error when trying to use the script: Failed to find water colors

It banks fine, runs to the smelting room, then says that ^^ I have my interface setup properly, and my layout is the same as when you first install Simba. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Works great. I've ran this for over 3+ hours at a time without any issues.

heres a short proggy

******************SHIELD's AIO Lumbridge Smelter******************
    Time Running: 00:37:35
    Bars Smelted: 644
    Inv Done: 24
    Breaks Done: 0
    Break in 1 Hour, 7 Minutes and 29 Seconds

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    61 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vipertrek79 View Post
    I get this error when trying to use the script: Failed to find water colors

It banks fine, runs to the smelting room, then says that ^^ I have my interface setup properly, and my layout is the same as when you first install Simba. Any ideas?
    try setting your graphics options to use direct X instead of OpenGl

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hello there i get this error in my console make sure your java.exe in your path and could not open log/create help pelase send me private message how to fix this and thank you.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by umutbar View Post
    hello there i get this error in my console make sure your java.exe in your path and could not open log/create help pelase send me private message how to fix this and thank you.
    Post the verbatim error. Make sure you have a 32-bit version of Java installed.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

when the anti-ban kicks in , its set to rotate the camera randomly.it resets runs to bank, and banks perfectly.it will run to the forge, then it will fail to find the water cameras.
    the problem only pops up when the the camera is moved during the antiban and the script resets the camera to north.when the player reaches the forge it cant find the water colors due to the default angle of resetting the compass.

in not sure if i did it right but

what has worked for me is in the findFurnace() i added mainScreen.setAngle(MS_ANGLE_HIGH); to if (Length(bTPA) < 1) around line 358( made a few edits so my line numbers are off)

this will move the angle up when it has failed to locate the water & find it on the next attempt

threes also a problem with the tpa and the chest colors.the book is so close to the bank it sometimes mistaken for the bank.
    but like another said theirs a builtin code for the chest to use
    another problem is the script will sometimes fail and the player will go to the forge with gold bars.
    my theory is since the bank just uses the presets and the script just checks the inventory tabcount(i think thats the name)it mistakes the gold bars for ore.it will see the gold bars and the bank will come up true.
    the player will run to the forge with a full inventory of bars.it is set to terminate if the <15 but sometimes things just get weird.
    oh i also changed my walk path.it took a little experimenting to get it but it land almost in front of the chest every time
    one thing i noticed is that 99%(my own guesstimate) of the people who use the chest click it from far away.random walking would be fine if there were alot of people but landing in same general area stopping and than clicking on the chest looked a bi suspicious to me.

thanks for releasing the script i ran into a few problems used the forums to find out how to fix them and got it running my fix may not be the best ! or even correct so your insights very helpful !
    Last edited by xmotivatedx; 03-30-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xmotivatedx View Post
    when the anti-ban kicks in , its set to rotate the camera randomly.it resets runs to bank, and banks perfectly.it will run to the forge, then it will fail to find the water cameras.
    the problem only pops up when the the camera is moved during the antiban and the script resets the camera to north.when the player reaches the forge it cant find the water colors due to the default angle of resetting the compass.

in not sure if i did it right but

what has worked for me is in the findFurnace() i added mainScreen.setAngle(MS_ANGLE_HIGH); to if (Length(bTPA) < 1) around line 358( made a few edits so my line numbers are off)

this will move the angle up when it has failed to locate the water & find it on the next attempt

threes also a problem with the tpa and the chest colors.the book is so close to the bank it sometimes mistaken for the bank.
    but like another said theirs a builtin code for the chest to use
    another problem is the script will sometimes fail and the player will go to the forge with gold bars.
    my theory is since the bank just uses the presets and the script just checks the inventory tabcount(i think thats the name)it mistakes the gold bars for ore.it will see the gold bars and the bank will come up true.
    the player will run to the forge with a full inventory of bars.it is set to terminate if the <15 but sometimes things just get weird.
    oh i also changed my walk path.it took a little experimenting to get it but it land almost in front of the chest every time
    one thing i noticed is that 99%(my own guesstimate) of the people who use the chest click it from far away.random walking would be fine if there were alot of people but landing in same general area stopping and than clicking on the chest looked a bi suspicious to me.

thanks for releasing the script i ran into a few problems used the forums to find out how to fix them and got it running my fix may not be the best ! or even correct so your insights very helpful !
    This script hasn't been updated for a while. Not sure where @Shield has gone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I changed your Open Bank procedure to this:

procedure HandleBank();
    begin
    loginCheck();
    bankScreen.open(BANK_CHEST_LUMBRIDGE)
    end;

Works great so far and speeds up the amount of ores you can do in an hour here is a quick progy

******************SHIELD's AIO Lumbridge Smelter******************
    Time Running: 00:11:59
    Bars Smelted: 136
    Inv Done: 16
    Breaks Done: 0
    Break in 2 Hours, 33 Minutes and 25 Seconds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information