Thread: SlipperyIvy

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Default SlipperyIvy

SlipperyIvy

To get my pet of summer, I made this script. At first I was planning on making a simple script, but it got bigger and bigger. I believe this script is now ready for release. Feedback is always appreciated.

Setup:

1. Setup Simba following this tutorial;
    2. Begin in front of ivy;
    3. Start the script;
    4. Fill in the player form.

Features:

• Antiban
    • Fancy paint
    • Failsafes
    • Break system
    • Picks up nests
    • Works at all the ivy spots

Proggys:

Changelog:

V1.0
    - Initial release
    V1.1
    - Updated the isChopping() function
    - Updated the getNest() function
    - Lowered the antiban
    - Changed Varrock directions

Download:

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by SlipperyPickle; 10-17-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

@SlipperyPickle what level are you for getting that exp/hour?
    edit: I might use it for a while, and I must say I like your proggie. It's clean and simple
    REP+
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    @SlipperyPickle what level are you for getting that exp/hour?
    edit: I might use it for a while, and I must say I like your proggie. It's clean and simple
    REP+
    Thanks! My woodcutting level is currently 96, going for 99 with this script.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPickle View Post
    Thanks! My woodcutting level is currently 96, going for 99 with this script.
    you could get it faster cutting teaks! And if you have an inferno adze, or a crystal hatchet, even better!
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    you could get it faster cutting teaks! And if you have an inferno adze, or a crystal hatchet, even better!
    I know, but I like the simplicity of this method

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Trying it out now! I need some good woodcutting XP right now. Will post a proggy soon.

EDIT: @SlipperyPickle;
    So here are my findings so far. I think your Varrock settings are backwards? I had to pick Varrock North for it to rotate properly and actually start chopping even though I was at Varrock East. I was also surprised in how many tabs it opened up on its own, I was like WHOA!?! It opened up 10 tabs even though I started at 3. I guess that is the antiban. I don't it is a bad thing, I just thought it was a lot personally. Tomorrow I will have a much longer proggy but so far this got me from 74 to 76 without an issue. Just wish I could have found a bird nest :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Congrats on release

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    Trying it out now! I need some good woodcutting XP right now. Will post a proggy soon.

EDIT: @SlipperyPickle;
    So here are my findings so far. I think your Varrock settings are backwards? I had to pick Varrock North for it to rotate properly and actually start chopping even though I was at Varrock East. I was also surprised in how many tabs it opened up on its own, I was like WHOA!?! It opened up 10 tabs even though I started at 3. I guess that is the antiban. I don't it is a bad thing, I just thought it was a lot personally. Tomorrow I will have a much longer proggy but so far this got me from 74 to 76 without an issue. Just wish I could have found a bird nest :P

Thanks for the proggy! Tonight, after work, i'll look into the Varrock East part. I'll also change the antiban, so it'll be a bit less.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Thanks for the proggy! Tonight, after work, i'll look into the Varrock East part. I'll also change the antiban, so it'll be a bit less.
    Let me know when you push an update and I can check it out.

EDIT:

I also get this a lot (usually when it adjusts the camera angle it seems)

Simba Code:
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 720. The client has a height of 600, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 599 (h-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (720,599). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong ye to a finder function: 720. The client has a height of 600, thus the ye is out of bounds. Setting the value to 599 (h-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: ys > ye (720,599). Swapping the values for now.

EDIT2: @SlipperyPickle;
    I thought I would post my pretty good proggy.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Updated to v1.1, still have to do some minor changes, but trying to finish another script first.

V1.1
    - Lowered the antiban

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Updated to v1.1, still have to do some minor changes, but trying to finish another script first.

V1.1
    - Lowered the antiban
    I am trying this version out now. Hopefully I will actually get a nest over the many hours, haha.

EDIT:

Happy to report that it now picks up nests for me!

EDIT2: @SlipperyPickle; I think colors have been updated for nests? I watched as a nest fell to the ground and was never picked up for some odd reason (The nest had a red egg in it, not sure if that helps). I was at Varrock East (which is working now). Also, I did try Varrock North and after maybe 5 minutes or so found myself upstairs in the castle. Guess it clicked on the stair case that was there.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Just started using this and I must say, I am impressed. It runs very well and takes a minimal amount of effort from the user. Only one thing is bothering me about the script, and it is that you have the wrong break in your progress report! Other than that, this is amazing. I received my first bird egg nest within 5 minutes of turning this on as well

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Keeps clicking next ivy too fast so it just runs back and fourth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

nice script

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

this is at 76 woodcutting
    1B total exp progress
    875m / 1B
    120s
    113/120 Fish
    112/120 Dung

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

For some reason I can't see the progress picture where it says like slipperyivy, time running, time until break, etc. Also when it picks up a birds nest it breaks for me, any tips?

Thread Information