Thread: Creating a S.M.A.R.T.-like client for Bluestacks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Creating a S.M.A.R.T.-like client for Bluestacks

So I've recently gotten into botting on apps, and I've created a few successful mini-scripts, but I want to take it to the next level. I get annoyed that I can't do anything on my computer while the script runs, so all I want to do is create a functionality like S.M.A.R.T does where it controls your mouse, and you are free to do other things on your computer while the script runs.

In addition, it would be nice to spawn a client with a fixed size so I can easily share scripts with others (although, this is a MUCH lower priority for me, since I know I can just tell people to change they're resolution to a certain value if I do want to share with them).

So all in all, I would like both functionalities of spawning a fixed-size client (in Bluestacks) and also (but more importantly) creating a way for the script to run on an arbitrary window while still allowing me to take control of my own mouse.

Anybody got some tips/resources I can check out? I've tried looking at the source code for S.M.A.R.T but it hasn't helped me out a whole lot. And also SMART is for Java applications....so I guess I'm not trying to adapt the SMART client, just trying to run scripts while still having control of my mouse.

Thanks.
    Last edited by spaderdabomb; 10-24-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

After surfing SRL forums a little longer, I came across a thread recommending to create a VM (virtual machine) to do this type of thing. I think for now it is a good temporary fix, but if somebody has a solution for what I am requesting that would still be great! I'm sure it is more complicated than I initially thought though. Looks like you'd have to create some custom .dll file or something.
    Last edited by spaderdabomb; 10-24-2015 at 08:22 PM.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

For Non Java games (browser games):
    If you have an OSX machine and want to embed a browser into your application, you can code on with Objective-C and Xcode and use a WKWebKit. Then add listeners to it and voila. A client that loads any browser game > SMART.

However, for Windows its a bit different. You'd have to use 3rd party components/embedded browser frameworks.

For Java games:
    If the game is written in Java, then there's more than enough tutorials hanging around.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    If you have an OSX machine and want to embed a browser into your application, you can code on with Objective-C and Xcode and use a WKWebKit. Then add listeners to it and voila. A client that loads any browser game > SMART.

However, for Windows its a bit different. You'd have to use 3rd party components/embedded browser frameworks.

For Java games:
    If the game is written in Java, then there's more than enough tutorials hanging around.
    bluestacks is a andriod emulator I think he wants to bot on android apps

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

For Java games:
    I have both OSX and Windows, so I'm free to use either. However, Bluestacks is a downloaded application (for Android games) and runs the games through it. It does not look to be Java based.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I tried to get a VM going using VirtualBox and all was going well, except when I went to try out the game it was taking FOREVER to load. It's a pretty intensive game, so perhaps VM is not the way to go here.

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Android apps are written in Java. If the bluestacks application has to run those apps, it has to have a JVM. You can attach to that VM using JNI and manipulate it as you see fit.

Bluestacks is probably written in C or C++. Check what DLL's it loads. Hook those.
    Last edited by Brandon; 10-25-2015 at 01:12 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Android apps are written in Java. If the bluestacks application has to run those apps, it has to have a JVM. You can attach to that VM using JNI and manipulate it as you see fit.

Bluestacks is probably written in C or C++. Check what DLL's it loads. Hook those.
    Ok thanks for the info. I'm pretty bad at all this and I'll probably have to go on a research adventure. The process you're referring to is 'dll hijacking' right?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

Im looking to do something similar, but plan on using leapdroid.
    Have you ever gotten around to finishing this @spaderdabomb

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

@Thomas No unfortunately not. I've made a nice suite of programs for a game or two that runs off bluestacks, but I just ended up using the target window. It would be awesome to have some sort of client for Bluestacks though. If you need any help, let me know I'm fully willing to contribute. I just don't really have the knowledge to get started on a project like that. I was hoping you could adapt the SMART client fairly easily, but it looks like you'd have to start somewhat from scratch.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

look up some of the clash of clans bots, they are made in autoIt and are open source and work when bluestacks of minimized.

https://github.com/MyBotRun/MyBot
    Last edited by prawnqqq; 10-19-2016 at 03:07 AM. Reason: added hyperlink

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

What I did was instead of using Bluestacks I used Nox, this has a built in macro/auto-clicker function. You can record screen taps in the auto-clicker and then it will send them to the app without using your mouse.
    I recently did this for the game TapTitans2 where I used Simba to send a crazy amount of fast clicks, with random pixels and waits and occasionally clicking on level up. I ran this in Simba for 10 minutes (which used my mouse) but I recorded what Simba did in Nox's built in macro. Now I just use the macro I recorded in Nox and it bots the game without using my mouse. Obviously this will only work for games where you can get by with a simple auto-clicker.
    Sleeping...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

PErsinally I can't see any reasonable method for botting CoC with smart type thing, but would be glad to be wrong. Currently I'm using Mybot with tiny7 to run my defenceless

Thread Information