Thread: Free time

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Default Free time

Hello all, so I have a bit of free time from school for the next week or so and am going to spend some of that time working on the updater and the include. I'm reaching the end of the complete rewrite of the updater, so if anyone has any hooks that they would like to see added please let me know and I can add them in and write up the function for it.

Also, while I'd rather not add anything to the include itself currently, definitely let me know if there are any bugs you know of, or if you do want something added and I will see what I can do!
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    Hello all, so I have a bit of free time from school for the next week or so and am going to spend some of that time working on the updater and the include. I'm reaching the end of the complete rewrite of the updater, so if anyone has any hooks that they would like to see added please let me know and I can add them in and write up the function for it.

Also, while I'd rather not add anything to the include itself currently, definitely let me know if there are any bugs you know of, or if you do want something added and I will see what I can do!
    BotWatch hook
    jk

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Thanks for taking your free time to work on reflection, @elfyyy;.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I wish you best of luck with that!

I wrote a little snippet that I couldn't find from the include ( maybe I did not look hard enough ) but basically what it does, it is a function, that if prayer is in an Area : function isPlayerInArea(Area: TPA) : Boolean;

Is there anything like that included already?
    “Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”
    - Michael Sinz

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Could you add this function to players.simba?
    Simba Code:
    function TReflectPlayer.GetCombat: integer;
    begin
      Result := Reflect.Smart.GetFieldInt(Self.Reference, Player_Combat);
    end;
    The current hook for that is:
    Simba Code:
    Player_Combat: THook =               ['b', -266006439];
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MariusK View Post
    Could you add this function to players.simba?
    Simba Code:
    function TReflectPlayer.GetCombat: integer;
    begin
      Result := Reflect.Smart.GetFieldInt(Self.Reference, Player_Combat);
    end;
    The current hook for that is:
    Simba Code:
    Player_Combat: THook =               ['b', -266006439];
    Thanks!
    Sure thing!
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

The WalkToTileMS sometimes fails to wait while walking, other times it waits while walking.

I made a copy of it where I replace the Wait(RandomRange(120, 180)); with a while Not(Player.IsMoving) Do Wait.
    Also I'm currently finishing up my multiple tiles walker. If you want to I can post snippet, I assume it might be useful to some people.
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    The WalkToTileMS sometimes fails to wait while walking, other times it waits while walking.

I made a copy of it where I replace the Wait(RandomRange(120, 180)); with a while Not(Player.IsMoving) Do Wait.
    Also I'm currently finishing up my multiple tiles walker. If you want to I can post snippet, I assume it might be useful to some people.
    Ah alright cool, I'll change that, and I'm not sure what you mean by "Multiple tiles walker" but sure post it here. Also, if you and @MariusK; are currently working on scripts could you please release a few public so it's not as dead around here?! Thanks a lot haha

I also finally added a proper TileToMM so it will now use the offsets and will be 100%. I'll add it to github sometime today.

EDIT:https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...76#post1362376
    Last edited by Kyle; 11-16-2015 at 03:26 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elfyyy View Post
    Also, if you and @MariusK; are currently working on scripts could you please release a few public so it's not as dead around here?!
    OK, just need to find time to check if they are still working and update if necessary.

Thread Information