Thread: Deadman mode botting?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Question Deadman mode botting?

Has anyone tried botting deadman mode using simba or any other bot? I'm just wondering if anyone has been banned on deadman mode for botting, as they may believe there will be less botting in deadman mode and divert botwatch resources away from it.

I'm using topbot at the moment on a seperate member account just to bot theiving in 2-3 hours runs. I'm at 97 now and haven't been banned yet.

Anyone else think banrates are lower in deadman?

edit:

got banned on the 27/11/15 and started botting when DMM came out. I'm not too fussed as it was just to try it out and I got killed a couple hours before I got banned anyway. Botted 99 thief and other combat stuff. my name was "A Known Bot" probably got reported too many times haha.

anyway, java bots are never safe, dont use them.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

If it's anything like DarkScape botwatch, then it's significantly lower. Except people on Powerbot and other clients decided to brag about not being banned on Reddit and generate a lot of player anger - the JMods responded by adding detection.

I love a good ego stroke but bragging on Reddit is the stupidest thing you can do - openly provoking the people who allow you to exist.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

i'll just keep on doing 3 hour runs then. The problem comes when you start to get cocky and leave it on for 12 hours or more. I still have to remember topbot is a highly bannable mass usage java bot as well.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I have given up on deadman mode atm - deadman mode it great for making scripts; you can level a new acc in minutes so you can then use it to build new scripts.

As for ban related.. i think it is almost obsolete in deadman mode.. i had a couple bots bug in lumby for 4-5 hours. no ban

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    I have given up on deadman mode atm - deadman mode it great for making scripts; you can level a new acc in minutes so you can then use it to build new scripts.
    You sir, are a genius.
    I have been planning to make a hunting script 07 but haven't had the levels to do it, and it takes a while to level.
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

update: got banned. See first post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I also just got back to RS and made an account for Deadman Mode. I'd like to try out some safe bots like maybe a lumby flax spinner. That's almost doubling your money and close to 100% safe on DMM. My acc already has 75hp and insurance so getting suicided is pretty unlikely too.
    o_O

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

cool ideas guys

Quote Originally Posted by loopa View Post
    I also just got back to RS and made an account for Deadman Mode. I'd like to try out some safe bots like maybe a lumby flax spinner. That's almost doubling your money and close to 100% safe on DMM. My acc already has 75hp and insurance so getting suicided is pretty unlikely too.
    insurance?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lolskilla View Post
    cool ideas guys

insurance?
    You can purchase 'hitpoints insurance' that gurantees that if you are killed your hitpoints level will not below 25, 50, or 75 (depending on which level you purchase.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qw4rt6yu9 View Post
    i'll just keep on doing 3 hour runs then. The problem comes when you start to get cocky and leave it on for 12 hours or more. I still have to remember topbot is a highly bannable mass usage java bot as well.
    i love topbot i love the reflection side(i dont think its completely reflected though imo) but i agree it is still very bannable i wish it wasnt though because other botting sites are money hungry whores for a bot that gets banned too fast, i dont think ive had any success after osrs came out and they started the bot watched and everything i typically get banned way too fast.

Thread Information