Thread: Hunter script

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default Hunter script

I know this is a big skill, but why isn't there any hunter scripts? All it would really need to be able to do is catch salamanders and chins since that is pretty much all people hunt. I would make it myself if i could, but i shure as hell can't. If anyone ends up doing this, thank you very much in advance.

ps. The only scrips i really need is one for black and red chins, and black salamanders.

Guidelines for style i guess.

Name - Black and red chins (I don't really know any name if it should be able to catch salamanders too)
    The script should be able to catch black salamanders and chins, and red chins. It should of course also have some pretty ok ban protection since everyone bots hunter.
    The script gives hunter xp, and good money after lvl 99.
    p2p only. Depending on what the the script should be able to catch, the level need for those things.
    I have a lvl 68 hunter acc, so everything but black chins. If i were to lend the account it would be with the items needed in my inventory, and a bank pin. Sorry about the distrust, but you can never be to secure.
    Don't really know how hard it is to do, but my best guess would be that it is pretty avanced.

I did probably misspell somthing in the request, but english isn't my native langueage.
    Again, thank you very much if anyone ends up making the script.

-Rune
    Last edited by rune3132; 11-20-2015 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Didn't know there was any guidelines for posting a request.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rune3132 View Post
    I know this is a big skill, but why isn't there any hunter scripts? All it would really need to be able to do is catch salamanders and chins since that is pretty much all people hunt. I would make it myself if i could, but i shure as hell can't. If anyone ends up doing this, thank you very much in advance.

ps. The only scrips i really need is one for black and red chins, and black salamanders.

Guidelines for style i guess.

Name - Black and red chins (I don't really know any name if it should be able to catch salamanders too)
    The script should be able to catch black salamanders and chins, and red chins. It should of course also have some pretty ok ban protection since everyone bots hunter.
    The script gives hunter xp, and good money after lvl 99.
    p2p only. Depending on what the the script should be able to catch, the level need for those things.
    I have a lvl 68 hunter acc, so everything but black chins. If i were to lend the account it would be with the items needed in my inventory, and a bank pin. Sorry about the distrust, but you can never be to secure.
    Don't really know how hard it is to do, but my best guess would be that it is pretty avanced.

I did probably misspell somthing in the request, but english isn't my native langueage.
    Again, thank you very much if anyone ends up making the script.

-Rune
    hunter training or money making?
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I just need it for the xp, but someone else might want to use it to make a quick mil or two.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

People don't share their hunter scripts, wouldn't want a chinchompa extermination.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Yeah, i had a feeling that was the case

Thread Information