Thread: Exception in Script: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Default Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found (AND_TPA disappear all time in /Plugins)

Hello!
    when i install all extras for ineedbot's AIO woodcutter like AeroLib Plugins, and copy them over to the plugins folder. Should I choose the option where i delete the "old" files from simba that is called the same as the one "new" in AeroLib Plugins ? or keep the old ones and dont keep the one from AeroLib?

I think this is the reason why I get the "Exception in Script: Plugin(AND_TPA32) has not been found" because it came after I places the new files into the folder
    Last edited by niot; 11-25-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

I'm not sure with this specific scenario but are you sure you moved the plugins into the Simba/Plugins/ folder, not includes?
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Moved the AeroLib-master to includes and renamed it to AeroLib and the AeroLib_plugins files i put into the Plugins folder.

Some of the files in the AeroLib_Plugins have the same name/file as the one that comes with the Simba, so should i replace them with the new from AeroLib, or just press the "keep old files"?

edit: yeah i put them in the correct folders

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niot View Post
    Moved the AeroLib-master to includes and renamed it to AeroLib and the AeroLib_plugins files i put into the Plugins folder.

Some of the files in the AeroLib_Plugins have the same name/file as the one that comes with the Simba, so should i replace them with the new from AeroLib, or just press the "keep old files"?

edit: yeah i put them in the correct folders
    Overwrite them.

If that doesn't work AND_TPA is available here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83795
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Tried that now but when i place the AND_TPA file in simba/plugins it just disappear after some seconds, any suggestion on what to do there ?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

That sounds odd?
    I could try to resolve this issue through TeamViewer if you trust me enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    That sounds odd?
    I could try to resolve this issue through TeamViewer if you trust me enough.
    sorry I want to trust you but I don't like that kind of sharing but if you got some suggestions on why it behave like that, and just get randomly deleted after some seconds it would have been great! some settings on the Simba that makes it delete the AND_TPA ?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

It could be an issue with your antivirus blocking the plugins.
    You should disable / check your antivirus log and see if you can resolve anything from that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Its all disabled, tried to reinstall Simba and do all from the start again, but still AND_TPA wont stay in the folder for more than 2-5 seconds

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    152 Post(s)

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niot View Post
    Its all disabled, tried to reinstall Simba and do all from the start again, but still AND_TPA wont stay in the folder for more than 2-5 seconds
    Download the file, boot into safe mode, and then try to copy it. This will prevent any non-essential programs or services from starting (which I suspect would be causing your system to disobey you).

Be sure you have administrator permissions on the PC you attempting this on.

If you can't figure it out, I'd urge you to accept the TeamViewer offer from Joopi. Letting another person control your computer using that software is perfectly safe, you can stop the session at any time were it to go awry.

Further, Joopi is a good community member (certainly less callous than myself ) and is known for helping others via TeamViewer.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Thread Information