Thread: Reflection Varrock Essence Miner - My first script

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Default Reflection Varrock Essence Miner - My first script

I have used SRL and Simba in the past and decided to come back and take the time to try making a script by myself using the resources I found on these forums, because it has always been a goal of mine. It is definitely not great, but it fully loops without getting stuck to the best of my testing. All of the actual walking and mining I have scripted myself to the best of my abilities. The main problem I seem to be having is the lape player.IsAnimating function along with the procedures such as .WaitForAnimation or .WaitWhileAnimating seem to not work for me. I assume that calling them would allow the client to wait until I was finished mining, but this is not the case when I try. Instead, they seem to always return false, that my character is never animating.

However, the script seems to work fairly soundly even with these issues. In terms of antirandom, I could not find an included lape .FindNormalRandoms, so I put in a random detector that I found in another script, with credit given via comments next to it in this script. I also put in a progress report that I found in a different script and modified, along with an antiban.

Let me know if there are any problems, and definitely let me know how I can improve the WalkToEss procedure, as this is the one that also mines the essence and has trouble with IsAnimating.

Thanks, hope I didn't do too bad of a job!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by terd; 11-25-2015 at 11:57 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Good Work Sir; i haven't tried it but good to see new contributions.. I think there is a simple solution to you current problem.

Code:

//MyPlayer.Create;      //what do these even do idk
    // MyPlayer.Login;
    You have commented out these two lines.. firstly - MyPlayer.Create has to be loaded each and every time you re-run simba - in-order for reflection hooks to function properly.
    (un-comment it and give it a try)

Myplayer.Login logs the player in.. you may want to try

Code:
    if not isLoggedIn() then begin 
    MyPlayer.Login;
    end;

Thread Information