Thread: Yello

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Red face Yello

Whoops forgot to introduce myself

I'm Ollie, 16, from the UK.

Used to play a lot of runescape back in like 2010 lmao but got hacked and lost everything so kinda stopped. Started again in September and still no 99's so I'm here to change that.

I like ICT, tech etc and I like the idea of coding I just find it difficult to do. Who knows tho, maybe in the future I will release a script for public use.

Nice to meet you all.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Hey Ollie, welcome to SRL!
    Have a look at one of the tutorials if you're interested in learning to script. It's intimidating at first but once you get the hang of it, it's a blast! Feel free to ask us any questions

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollie99 View Post
    Whoops forgot to introduce myself

I'm Ollie, 16, from the UK.

Used to play a lot of runescape back in like 2010 lmao but got hacked and lost everything so kinda stopped. Started again in September and still no 99's so I'm here to change that.

I like ICT, tech etc and I like the idea of coding I just find it difficult to do. Who knows tho, maybe in the future I will release a script for public use.

Nice to meet you all.
    Hey Ollie,

Welcome to the forum buddy I agree that coding looks hard etc, but at the end of the day, it's just another language, and your brain can learn it, just will take some time and dedication I was once in your position. Most scripts follow good standards so it should be easy to follow the logic. If you need help, follow the tutorials and then ask questions

Thread Information