Thread: <AEROLIB>Unpowered orb crafter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Post <AEROLIB>Unpowered orb crafter

Hello guys.

This is my first script and i would love to get some feedback and maybe some sugestions on how to make it better. I will give credit where credit is due before i start.

Sh4d0wf0x: for his/her openBank procedure.
    kristi: for giving me alot of ideas on how i could do things.
    Prometheus: for ALOT of code.

YOU WILL NEED AEROLIB

My script is pretty simple. You enter your Username and such at the top of the script, set your brightness to max, put atleast 2 glassblowing pipes and the molten glass in your default bank tab and at the top, and you are ready go.

I created this script for myself so i could get dem 2.5gp/xp crafting xp, but i thought that i might as well put it on here.

Unpowered orb Crafter.simba

This script is of course not even close to perfect, so if anyone has any problems, or anything that could make it better, please let me know.
    Nevertheless, hope this script might help someone.

Mery christmas
    -Rune
    Last edited by rune3132; 12-23-2015 at 10:04 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rune3132 View Post
    Hello guys.

This is my first script and i would love to get some feedback and maybe some sugestions on how to make it better. I will give credit where credit is due before i start.

Sh4d0wf0x: for his/her openBank procedure.
    kristi: for giving me alot of ideas on how i could do things.
    Prometheus: for ALOT of code.

YOU WILL NEED AEROLIB

My script is pretty simple. You enter your Username and such at the top of the script, set your brightness to max, put atleast 2 glassblowing pipes and the molten glass in your default bank tab and at the top, and you are ready go.

I created this script for myself so i could get dem 2.5gp/xp crafting xp, but i thought that i might as well put it on here.

Unpowered orb Crafter.simba

This script is of course not even close to perfect, so if anyone has any problems, or anything that could make it better, please let me know.
    Nevertheless, hope this script might help someone.

Mery christmas
    -Rune
    Good Job dude; is Earth orb running profitable? and something that would go well with this?? if so i will whip one.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Thanks alot man, and earth running is very profitable. I'm shure alot of people would love you for making it, especially if you make it run air orbs aswell.

Thread Information