Thread: [AL][Reflection]Crude Wooden Chair Maker

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Default [AL][Reflection]Crude Wooden Chair Maker

Seeing the construction forum empty made my heart sink, so I thought I might as well release this script I made to level my construction.

Requirements:
    • Aerolib and lape reflection
    • A saw, hammer, noted planks, and cash in inventory (the script won't check whether or not you've got enough noted planks or cash, so make sure you got plenty)
    • Start with one chair already built in your house

Features:
    • Makes chairs, removes them, and walks to Phials to unnote planks when necessary
    • Simple, yet pretty stable
    • Decent antiban and failsafes, should work but might be a good idea to keep an eye on it

Notes:
    This script uses RSWalker and was designed for a house that looks like this:

If your house looks differently, you'll have to grab a custom map using Slacky's MapGrabber, replace {$I OSRWalker/Walker.simba} with:
    Simba Code:
    {$DEFINE WALKER}
    {$I Aerolib/Aerolib.simba}

also remember to change the map path within the script, put it in Simba/Includes/Aerolib/Maps. Run it, press enter and use this tool to grab the coordinates of A and B. Write those at the top of the script and the name of your map.

Bugs, comments, let me know!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Congrats! I'm really happy to see this construction script. Good work! I will give it a blast later and look through the code =D

<------------------>

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    Congrats! I'm really happy to see this construction script. Good work! I will give it a blast later and look through the code =D

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

A query? aren't oak larder where the best/cheap xp is? or did choose crude wooden chair for a reason? I'm just curious and nosy =D

<------------------>

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    A query? aren't oak larder where the best/cheap xp is? or did choose crude wooden chair for a reason? I'm just curious and nosy =D
    Yeah, oak larders are great xp although you need at least 33 construction for them. Crude wooden chairs is good for leveling 1-33, which is what I used it for. Check out: http://2007.runescape.wikia.com/wiki...ction_training

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey, I'm writing my first script (a bone sacrificer), would you mind if I borrowed some of your code to do this? I'd credit you of course! It'd be a huge help.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Congrats on the script release.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiwi View Post
    Congrats on the script release.
    Thanks! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by grimAuxilatrix View Post
    Hey, I'm writing my first script (a bone sacrificer), would you mind if I borrowed some of your code to do this? I'd credit you of course! It'd be a huge help.
    A little late, but of course you can! Feel free to use parts (or all) of my script for whatever you want

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Have you thought about making this without reflection to lessen the chance of being banned?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nuclearexplosion View Post
    Have you thought about making this without reflection to lessen the chance of being banned?
    AFAIK... reflection will not result it higher bans... I made a script for construction which uses butlers... didn't even need to leave your POH. who can then report you then?

<------------------>

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Yeah, I'm also quite curious where you got this assumption from as well? I have yet to use reflection but I have used ogLib which is pretty damn similar for over a year (albeit for RS3) and have yet to receive a ban between 3 accounts. *knock on wood*

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

I usually hate reflection, but for some reason chooseOption bugged out for me (chose the wrong option) so I hade to use reflection instead. Another problem was finding the build spaces using color, I had to save the point where the chair was previously found which made it less flawless. I'm working on another script atm but feel free to modify this one however you want :-).

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    Yeah, I'm also quite curious where you got this assumption from as well? I have yet to use reflection but I have used ogLib which is pretty damn similar for over a year (albeit for RS3) and have yet to receive a ban between 3 accounts. *knock on wood*
    With the recent fuss about jaclib, I think reflection might have a slightly higher banrate due to being restricted to using SMART and fake mouse inputs. Don't quote me on that though, I just prefer color in general because it's more fun to work with.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    I usually hate reflection, but for some reason chooseOption bugged out for me (chose the wrong option) so I hade to use reflection instead. Another problem was finding the build spaces using color, I had to save the point where the chair was previously found which made it less flawless. I'm working on another script atm but feel free to modify this one however you want :-).

With the recent fuss about jaclib, I think reflection might have a slightly higher banrate due to being restricted to using SMART and fake mouse inputs. Don't quote me on that though, I just prefer color in general because it's more fun to work with.
    jaclib is for RS3 not OSRS.
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    jaclib is for RS3 not OSRS.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    But thanks for the info regardless, I'll have to research more into it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

You should do Wooden bookcases, they are 4 lvl and will be 50% quicker as they need 4 planks, should be easy fix, and 4 lvl is done by building like 5 chairs - 2min work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I made some major stability improvements to the chairmaker, as well as making it work better out-of-the-box with some help from Turpinator and Harrier. Thanks, guys.

Kristi's Chairmaker v1.1
    Requirements
    • Aerolib/Lape Reflection
    • Your house must be in Rimmington, and look like the one in the OP. If it isn't the default house, see the instructions below.
    • You must have a saw, a hammer, money, nails, noted planks, and the rest of your inventory filled with unnoted planks.
    • Begin the script standing next to the Rimmington House Portal.
    • For stability's sake, it's better that one chair is already built, but it's not required.

For Custom Houses
    1. Use Slacky's MapGrabber (instructions to do so in the OP) to grab the map of your house, and save it as House.png to \Simba\includes\AeroLib\maps
    2. Use the tool that you can download here (the one that is in the OP gave me errors) to grab the coordinates needed. Paste these coordinates into the script: Point_A is in the Parlor and Point_B is in the Garden with the portal.

Setup
    1. Download the Rimmington.png and put it in your \Simba\includes\Aerolib\Maps
    2. Do the same for House.png (unless you created a custom house map)
    3. Download the script, open it in Simba, plugin your login details and run it!
      NOTE: the SMART World Chooser sometimes opens the script to a world that is NOT members, is a deadman world, or is another undesirable world. I do not know how to fix this. The best solution I have is to run it, wait for SMART to open, pause the script before it starts the login process, choose your world, and resume the script.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dandandan; 10-03-2016 at 04:23 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks dandandan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

I've managed to change a few things which allowed me to use it for oak larders.
    However it runs fairly slow. Especially the state recognition.
    Does anyone know how to speed things up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uvlees View Post
    I've managed to change a few things which allowed me to use it for oak larders.
    However it runs fairly slow. Especially the state recognition.
    Does anyone know how to speed things up.
    Never mind, I've managed to speed it up. If anyone wants the Oak larder version, Ill post it with the instructions.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    176 Post(s)

Never mind, I've managed to speed it up. If anyone wants the Oak larder version, Ill post it with the instructions.
    Post it anyway, knowledge shared is knowledge gained
    Yer a wizard, 'oopi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Default Lardermaker

The main difference is the map.

Your house needs to look like this:

You can also change it, just make sure point B is in your kitchen. (It is explained above)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

The main difference is the map.

Your house needs to look like this:

You can also change it, just make sure point B is in your kitchen. (It is explained above)
    Would you consider adding Woodcutting to this? There are a few oak trees outside which you can cut down and have money on you to make planks and larders, this would be more efficient for those looking to multiskill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Looks good ;p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

but it doesnt work

Thread Information