Thread: Creating a box from an NPC/Object

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Default Creating a box from an NPC/Object

I am wondering if there is a way to create a matrix of points in reflection from an NPC's clickable space. Then using a Gaussian/Normal distribution in order to distribute the mouse movements and clicks.

I am also wondering if anyone knows how to deposit all items from inventory using only reflection.
    Last edited by Mj; 01-16-2016 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Not really possible with Simbas reflection because information about models is limited. You could do this very very easily with color though. You could even combine the two.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Simba Noob View Post
    Not really possible with Simbas reflection because information about models is limited. You could do this very very easily with color though. You could even combine the two.
    Hold up; Fitta has done something similar to this... I have been looking into it recently.

Code:
    interact(IntToBox(P.X - 8, P.Y - 8, P.X + 8, P.Y + 8), 'Attack', 'Attack', Mouse_Left)
    Look at the wyvern script he posted... as wyverns took up more than one square.. he sufficiently solved the problem, i am looking into this for smaller objects

<------------------>

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Yeah, you can easily do it for a specific object or npc. As long as you know the height/width and orientation you can project the points from the tile pretty well.
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    Hold up; Fitta has done something similar to this... I have been looking into it recently.

Code:
    interact(IntToBox(P.X - 8, P.Y - 8, P.X + 8, P.Y + 8), 'Attack', 'Attack', Mouse_Left)
    Look at the wyvern script he posted... as wyverns took up more than one square.. he sufficiently solved the problem, i am looking into this for smaller objects
    That snippet is not what OP was asking for. That is creating a box around a central point. It is essentially the same as doing mouse(x, y, 8, 8).

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

The "clickable" area of an npc isn't an available piece of data(you have to calculate it using the model). This include does not use models currently.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tls View Post
    The "clickable" area of an npc isn't an available piece of data(you have to calculate it using the model). This include does not use models currently.
    Is Reflection capable of getting that information?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by One Kid View Post
    Is Reflection capable of getting that information?
    Java's reflection library? Yes. The SMART plugin? No.

Edit: I'll admit, there is a way to get the model for most things. But I'm not sure all of them are accessible.
    Last edited by tls; 01-17-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Thread Information