Thread: Few questions about starting up a gold farm for 07 F2P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Default Few questions about starting up a gold farm for 07 F2P

I don't know if this is in the right spot but I got a few question
    1. I was wondering is anyone can shed some light on any methods to get around 50k-100k a hour gp ( can pm if you don't want the method to be known)?
    2. Is this possible right out of tutorial island or does some training need to acquired?
    3. Is it possible to run that one method on multiple accounts on different worlds to get the most out of the profit?
    4. Is sorcerer garden mini game still a good way to get money?

That all i got for now
    Thank you guys for all your help
    Last edited by adraxium; 01-19-2016 at 05:19 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

We at SRL do not condone gold farming as it is very disruptive to the game's economy and ruins the game for other players.

If you're looking to farm gold, SRL is not the place for you.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

In the past few months I haven't logged into 07 outside of for completing rwt trades (hue) but anyhoo...

1. There's tons of 50-100k+/hr methods spinning flax, refining iron ore with an enchanted ruby ring, slaying unicows, & runecrafting are the first things to mind but there's a ton of other methods if you put some time into researching methods.
    2. Any decent method (that you personally can expect to find & is viable for goldfarming) will require atleast some sort of training
    3. ??????
    4. Look it up & test it out (don't have an account? --> make some friends)

& dw every1 knows @KeepBotting; is the biggest goldfarmer, he gets rune bars like they're cabbages
    Last edited by acow; 01-19-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

2 posts and you already want to be a gold farmer? Starting your leech off young I see.

But to answer you questions, I would personally say to stay away from f2p. Members usually get a second chance, but f2p is instaban from what I have gathered. Also, running a large amount of clients from the same pc might give you away, although I haven't tried this personally because I don't have a use for it and my computer can only run 3 before it sounds like a jet engine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    In the past few months I haven't logged into 07 outside of for completing rwt trades (hue) but anyhoo...

1. There's tons of 50-100k+/hr methods spinning flax, refining iron ore with an enchanted ruby ring, slaying unicows, & runecrafting are the first things to mind but there's a ton of other methods if you put some time into researching methods.
    2. Any decent method (that you personally can expect to find & is viable for goldfarming) will require atleast some sort of training
    3. ??????
    4. Look it up & test it out (don't have an account? --> make some friends)

& dw every1 knows @KeepBotting; is the biggest goldfarmer, he gets rune bars like they're cabbages
    Okay I'll look into those methods thank you very much good sir, was wondering if there was any like uncommon methods like collecting stuff and yea lol
    Lmaoo he just doesn't want to give up his secrets

Quote Originally Posted by Hanar View Post
    2 posts and you already want to be a gold farmer? Starting your leech off young I see.

But to answer you questions, I would personally say to stay away from f2p. Members usually get a second chance, but f2p is instaban from what I have gathered. Also, running a large amount of clients from the same pc might give you away, although I haven't tried this personally because I don't have a use for it and my computer can only run 3 before it sounds like a jet engine.
    Ehh more so looking to expand into another game because I already bot a different game and making decent money from it but like all people, I want to make more

Just looking to start up test out the waters then eventually move on to membership gold farming
    Last edited by adraxium; 01-19-2016 at 06:05 PM.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adraxium View Post
    Okay I'll look into those methods thank you very much good sir, was wondering if there was any like uncommon methods like collecting stuff and yea lol
    Lmaoo he just doesn't want to give up his secrets
    np, and yeah ofc there are, but if they're posted publicly then they tend to not end up being uncommon methods any longer =p.I'd recommend you focus on getting down the basics of scripting before worrying too much about the ingame efficiency of your methods.

and btw I was jking about the keepbotting goldfarming bit, while he's wrong imo about the frowned upon by SRL bit (I mean you can just look @ well known & respected members like justin/the mayor having ran goldfarms, attitudes have changed quite a bit since botting on accounts you care about is no longer a good idea for the vast majority of players) he nevertheless helps bring up a good point, you should be learning focused rather than purely in it for the short-term gp profits (especially as those profits will end up looking like peanuts in comparison since if you become a greedy leecher, jagex will knock you down quite a few pegs the moment you get anywhere close to what you're aiming for).

Thread Information