Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Default ClutchUrns

Clutch Urns
    Finally back!

Notes:
    • UPDATE 2.0 - Stable - Few issues - but again very minor. Please let me know if you encounter anything serious.
    • Script will automatically download updates - if you run it ensure you read the debug as it may fail out as there is a new update
    • Review of the script integrity and suggestions/tips and/or criticism are appreciated.
    • Don't like something? Post about it
    • @Clarity; @Obscurity; @Lucidity; and @Whoever else - If you see any of your code please let me know so I can give credits - this was intended at the time to remain private but seeing as I learned from you a lot of my "work" is copy paste and then butchering your work.

Requirements:

1. Minimap needs to be showing the urn crafting location - if it doesn't find this it will reset the script. (Tele you to varrock lode and walk back to bank).

Installing:
    Locate the script at the bottom of this post "ClutchUrnUpdater.simba"
    Download and place this in your X:/Simba/Scripts directory

Instructions:
    - Requires OGLib
    - Set your bank preset at the top - ensure it is soft clay
    - PRO TIP! Don't be a moron - Urns take a long time to sell - I've sold 100's of thousands at +15% (currently selling at 30%-50% +) just be patient they WILL sell.

Version: 2.0
    Version1.00 - Official release - I used this back like 6 months ago but have been inactive since. Made a few updates according to OGLib changes since and it's up and running again only now it's public.
    Version 1.1 - Pushed out support for the following urns: 'decorated_cooking', 'decorated_fishing', 'decorated_mining', 'infernal', 'strong_smelting', 'strong_woodcutting'
    Version 2.0 - Added EzForms - supports all Urns. Script will reset itself if it starts acting strangely.

To do List:
    • Update ResetScript() to account for users who have not completed Thieves guild quests (to show the Icon it uses to correct walk back to bank) Workaround is to A. Complete thieves guild quest B. Change resetScript; to TerminateScript; until an update has been pushed.

You can get the script here:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Clutch; 03-04-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Thanks.
    Edit as Sean is assisting with my question.
    Last edited by Clutch; 02-12-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

You should remove this from your auto update script, it's unnecessary!

Simba Code:
    ogl.setup(800, 600);
      ogl.setCacheTime(120);
      ogl.setColourTolerance(2);
      ogl.setDebugMode('N');

Other than that, congratulations on your release!

e: I've gone ahead and downloaded the script, good job! I made some changes/neatened it up a little bit and sent it to your skype. Great job!
    e2: The above mentioned post when you had cID1..cID2.. etc.. :

You were trying to do
    Simba Code:
    ogl.getTextures([urns.ID], [urns.tColors]);
    and you received the error
    Code:
    Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (array [0..0] of Int32, array [0..0] of array of Int32)
    (I assume).. but in the record you already declared it as an array, so you'd practically be doing [[123,321]] which would give you an invalid evaluation. All you needed to do was
    Simba Code:
    ogl.getTextures([urns.ID], urns.tColors);

So now you don't need to have a new record for each color, you can just sort them into one array per record. I've sent you my modified version over skype.

Brandon briefly went over lape here, hopefully this helps bud!!

If i'm explaining this incorrectly, someone PLEASE correct me.
    Last edited by Lucidity; 02-12-2016 at 08:59 AM.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Cool stuff, bud. When I get home after work I'll check out the source and maybe get rid of a few of those requirements like bank having to be visible and such (walking). :-).

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Obscurity View Post
    Cool stuff, bud. When I get home after work I'll check out the source and maybe get rid of a few of those requirements like bank having to be visible and such (walking). :-).
    Yeah the script itself is really old and I've learned quite a bit since. There's probably alot I can rework regarding the integrity - just don't have enough time to go over all of that yet.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

What you could do is if the bank icon is not visible but you're at the furnace, minimap.cickDirection('north') and the opposite for the furnace icon.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

What you could do is if the bank icon is not visible but you're at the furnace, minimap.cickDirection('north') and the opposite for the furnace icon.
    Right, thanks for the suggestion! Assuming I don't have many issues/interruptions tonight with finishing support for all urns I'll get that updated.

I haven't had time to go over EzForms yet either - is that a relatively simple yet lengthy process?

Edit: Update 1.2 pushed - now supports all Urns.
    Last edited by Clutch; 02-13-2016 at 05:23 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

does this script not fire the urns?
    edit* the oven model id must be outdated, after crafting unfired urns it walks back to the bank. Will experiment with new Ids...
    edit2* got a good ID, useoven procedure runs separately from script, but when running full script it still just runs to the bank after crafting the unfired urns, the useoven procedure is not being ran for some reason. Am noob, gritting my way through this
    Last edited by stopkiller; 02-18-2016 at 06:53 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stopkiller View Post
    does this script not fire the urns?
    edit* the oven model id must be outdated, after crafting unfired urns it walks back to the bank. Will experiment with new Ids...
    edit2* got a good ID, useoven procedure runs separately from script, but when running full script it still just runs to the bank after crafting the unfired urns, the useoven procedure is not being ran for some reason. Am noob, gritting my way through this
    I'm going to push out an update tonight and modify the OP with instructions - the latest one I am using does in fact work.
    Edit: In the meantime - ensure the oven can be seen and is not behind any interfaces.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

Sorry I did t see your post. eZF is very easy to add. If you want I can walk you through it. Would only take a few minutes to add.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Sorry I did t see your post. eZF is very easy to add. If you want I can walk you through it. Would only take a few minutes to add.
    Your good, I've been working with @Lucidity; in regards to that. It's not the cleanest right now as I've been dealing with other priorities in regards to the script (unfortunately will need to remove alot of it from next release as it's really too much for a public script) and will allow the script to be easily abused. Nonetheless - new update will be out tonight with updated instructions.
    Last edited by Clutch; 02-19-2016 at 03:14 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    @stopkiller;
    2.0 has been pushed.
    Error: Unknown declaration "isAtLogin" at line 795
    Compiling failed.

Also in your mainloop you call a loginplayer procedure but I don't see one anywhere in the script.

*edit: got around by deleting isAtLogin and loginplayer and replacing, but it still does not fire the urns in the furnace. It just makes unfired urns and walkes back to the bank. I have the screen set up exactly how you have it in OP and graphics are set at optimal settings for SRL-6 scripts. The oven model ID is correct as well. I cannot figure out what is wrong.
    Last edited by stopkiller; 02-20-2016 at 03:15 AM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Error: Unknown declaration "isAtLogin" at line 795
    Compiling failed.

Also in your mainloop you call a loginplayer procedure but I don't see one anywhere in the script.

*edit: got around by deleting isAtLogin and loginplayer and replacing, but it still does not fire the urns in the furnace. It just makes unfired urns and walkes back to the bank. I have the screen set up exactly how you have it in OP and graphics are set at optimal settings for SRL-6 scripts. The oven model ID is correct as well. I cannot figure out what is wrong.
    Ah sorry about that. I updated it again to correct that. As for clicking on the Oven, that has always worked. Are you in fixed or resizable mode? You also need to alter your 3D world HUD to 100%. I'm going to be up for another hour if you'd like me to TV. Otherwise your on your own until Monday.
    I'd recommend reviewing ogLib setup instructions though as it differs slightly from SRL-6.

Edit: What urns are you crafting?
    Last edited by Clutch; 02-20-2016 at 03:48 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I am in fixed mode, I cant seem to find a thread that says the graphics settings need to be any different from the default. This thread https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114134 says to have it set up in the default way. As for 3D world HUD I am not entirely sure what that means sorry, I am more or less a newbie

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I did some research and I set my setting to these http://puu.sh/frxdH/55db27df4e.png
    I also do believe that my world HUD is as big as it can get so 100%
    I am making decorated fishing urns. Each urn takes 2 clay, so after it spins them there is only 14 urns in the inventory. Could it be something checking to see if the inventory is full?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

I did some research and I set my setting to these http://puu.sh/frxdH/55db27df4e.png
    I also do believe that my world HUD is as big as it can get so 100%
    I am making decorated fishing urns. Each urn takes 2 clay, so after it spins them there is only 14 urns in the inventory. Could it be something checking to see if the inventory is full?
    No if it's running to bank it's because it's detecting the colour.

Edit: I'm going to be out of town. Just tested with Decorated Fishing Urns - will need to update the colours. You can use idhighlighting tool to update yourself if your feeling ambitious.
    Line 160 - update the 3 numbers with whatever colour id's you get. From the idhighlighting it'll give you (TextureID,colourID). You'll need to hop worlds 5-10 times and make sure it's not the 3 already listed. If it is then...I'll have to figure something else out. Otherwise I'll be able to look into that Monday.

Edit2: it was the colour id's. After the 3 updates or so since I gathered them all some have changed. If you find any that are running directly to the bank post the urn type here and I'll get an update pushed as soon as I'm free to update those.
    Last edited by Clutch; 02-20-2016 at 04:54 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

No if it's running to bank it's because it's detecting the colour.

Edit: I'm going to be out of town. Just tested with Decorated Fishing Urns - will need to update the colours. You can use idhighlighting tool to update yourself if your feeling ambitious.
    Line 160 - update the 3 numbers with whatever colour id's you get. From the idhighlighting it'll give you (TextureID,colourID). You'll need to hop worlds 5-10 times and make sure it's not the 3 already listed. If it is then...I'll have to figure something else out. Otherwise I'll be able to look into that Monday.
    Thanks for the tv help clutch, you're a real cool dude.
    edit*: Lol. Now its doing a thing where after it fires the urns, it clicks on the furnace again for some reason until I get a "unusual behavior detected resetting script". Have fun on your trip I'll fiddle with it over the weekend.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    296 Post(s)

A few things - Your included Time.simba which has duplicate declarations with ogLib.

Also, if you don't want to let the players type into comboboxes and only let them select an option, use .readOnly(true).

Feel free to ask if you need anything else. :P.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

A few things - Your included Time.simba which has duplicate declarations with ogLib.

Also, if you don't want to let the players type into comboboxes and only let them select an option, use .readOnly(true).

Feel free to ask if you need anything else. :P.
    I'll look into that tonight. I really like the waitFunc that SRL has though. Will have to look if there's something similar within OGL.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Maybe im doing something wrong, but when it starts up I get this prompt. cc4bec3c1b79326f2b65de3758faa761.png

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
    Maybe im doing something wrong, but when it starts up I get this prompt. cc4bec3c1b79326f2b65de3758faa761.png
    I see you have player manager open. The fact that it also hasn't created urns as well tells me that your not setup for OGL. This is not SRL settings.
    Also - it has a delay on starting the script (unless I removed that in the public version). Try starting at the bank and see if it acts differently. If not then you need to go over setting up Oglib.
    https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114134
    Last edited by Clutch; 03-02-2016 at 04:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Try starting at the bank and see if it acts differently.
    Alright, I started at the bank and it worked, but I had to restart the script for it to work.
    Edit: It wont find the pottery wheel now.
    Last edited by Trash; 03-02-2016 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trash View Post
    Alright, I started at the bank and it worked, but I had to restart the script for it to work.
    Edit: It wont find the pottery wheel now.
    Does it mis-click? Your 3D World editing isn't at 100%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information