Thread: OSRS moderate (2day ban) for botting nmz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Default OSRS moderate (2day ban) for botting nmz

After getting a main to max cmb, jagex finally caught my nmz script on my ironman. Only a 2 day man (as of right now) for bot busting (moderate). Got the whole 3rd party client detected message thing. The script itself was very simple, no reflection, just flicking prayer, and drinking absorb pots. Suprised it never caught my main doing it, consider I got max melee, magic and ranged using the same script. Perhaps jagex changed their detection after 6hr nmz was removed.

Alternatively, it was also possible that i got caught for staying logged in using ahk, I was doing fcape over the weekend, and needed to have natural regen.

Anyways, I bought an arduino zero, will arrive in 2 days( right when acc gets unbanned), gonna try to cook something up.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Pretty sure AHK scripts are allowed, no?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Kind of, it cannot exceed more than 1 output for every input, also I believe constantly clicking on static coordinates will get you banned regardless.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Nope, & the 1:1 rule is a myth.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Mod Mat K said the whole stance on AHK has been misunderstood, even by JMods, for a long time.

1:1 is a myth, as acow said. Mat then followed up saying that using AHK runs the risk of being banned. If you have been using AHK for a long time and haven't been banned, you can assume what you are doing is fine. I'm guessing the reason they are so vague about AHK is because revealing what's allowed and not allowed would also reveal how botwatch works, somewhat...

Windows mousekeys however are allowed and always have been. They also said there's a system in place that can detect whether a user is using mousekeys or not.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Interestingly enough AHK is owned by Paris, the guy that runs powerbot/RSBot
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Interestingly enough AHK is owned by Paris, the guy that runs powerbot/RSBot
    Serious? Didn't know that at all.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Threshold View Post
    Serious? Didn't know that at all.
    Yeah, serious. I think he just owns the website/forums, not the actual code.

Thread Information