Thread: New account progress

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

Default New account progress

Hello everyone im back to villavu after a big break because all of my account got banned and i had no more motivation to start a new account...
    but... im finally back created my new account i am making this tread to motivate me i will try to post my account progress daily and we will see whats happen
    i really hope ill get my motivation back i loved to script but without an account its really hard to do lol

i will post my 1st proggry later today atm i am training atk/str/def to raise my cb lvl i hope everything will go well

here is my 1st progress report

i wasnt at home to take a pic of day 2 but here is it i will call this update as day 3
    i did some manual dung i had some free time hehe
    Last edited by pipos1; 02-19-2016 at 02:46 PM. Reason: progress

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Welcome back! Good luck Starting fresh is a bummer but can be fun - especially a challenge like ironman.
    I would just make sure you don't do any botting methods that players generally know about, and/or are already populated with other bots.

I periodically run this search on the RuneScape subreddit to see what people are watching and potentially reporting. This even got a JMod response.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    27 Post(s)

thanks clarity for those super usefull links i never thinked about checking reddit forum xD but normally i never bot in crowded places

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Were you botting for this progress? Good job so far man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Im trying to see how high i can bot an account up to at the moment, currently trying to earn enough for my first bond, f2p takes soo long to earn money, it'd be cool if you could say some methods and not just the stats

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Wow, I did not know this. This is great to remember when I'm botting. I'm surprised Mods are this active on the reddit forum.

Thread Information