Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: getPlayerXp() - Function to get player's total xp for a skill, or overall

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    My mistake was giving an answer based solely from briefly looking at my updater output, and not actually referencing the client. I've gone ahead and PM'd you a copy of my latest rs3 updater log. If you require any more "proof" feel free to PM me back any gamepack you want and I will send you back the log for it.
    Ahh, so my latter presumption was correct.
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    @Flight maybe implement this into AL?
    AeroLib has such a function inside of Highscores.simba (misc/connection/).
    Simba Code:
    function getPlayerXP(Name: String; Skill: Integer): Integer;

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Wow, this thread escalated quickly.

Here we have another example of someone not liking someone else because they are potentially smarter than themselves. Although, it’s not just about being smart, it’s the fact that they display it in a condescending and arrogant way. There are people on these forums smarter than all of you guys on this thread combined, but they are well versed in modesty. We know @the bank; has been around a while and has developed a few bots; he never misses a chance to let the whole world know these ‘credentials’. There is no doubt he has some skills, but he could put those skills to better use by helping others rather than putting them down. That’s not to say others are not at fault here. Some ‘high up’ people these forums attacked the shi*t out of the bank on this thread for something quite silly. The community’s loss I guess.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TSN View Post
    Wow, this thread escalated quickly.

Here we have another example of someone not liking someone else because they are potentially smarter than themselves. Although, it’s not just about being smart, it’s the fact that they display it in a condescending and arrogant way. There are people on these forums smarter than all of you guys on this thread combined, but they are well versed in modesty. We know @the bank; has been around a while and has developed a few bots; he never misses a chance to let the whole world know these ‘credentials’. There is no doubt he has some skills, but he could put those skills to better use by helping others rather than putting them down. That’s not to say others are not at fault here. Some ‘high up’ people these forums attacked the shi*t out of the bank on this thread for something quite silly. The community’s loss I guess.
    You have to remember some posts were edited to remove foul language and somewhere not.
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information