Thread: THO Daily RL Rant.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Default THO Daily RL Rant.

Don't mind me, just posting about one of the many things that piss me off in RL and why I hate humans...
    Day2 Edit: Yeah... there is no way to make this just ONE thing.... here we go!

2/23/2016:
    Dumb B**** if you're going to tailgate me when i'm doing over the maximum speed limit, you better bet your blonde honey ass that i'm going to slow the furby down. FU

2/24/2016:
    1: Stop smoking weed when you f***king drive, its a pretty obvious smell while driving behind your " balla " looking car. I know what weed smells like. and I do NOT enjoy having to suffer through that first thing in the morning in rush hour traffic.

2: Great. another blondie. This time she decided that since it's rush hour and she's in the LEFT TURN ONLY lane and that it was taking a while, it would be A-OK for her to turn her blinker on and try to change lanes. without looking at the side view mirrors.... How many more will I have to go thru today?... but it's okay, because this time she was kinda cute and she was smiling / laughing in embarrassment after I honked at her :P

2/25/2016:

1: f***ing truck drivers.

4/8/2016:

1: Funniest thing happened, was at an uncontrolled 4-way stop, and I waved the lady to go first because I was feeling in a good mood, + she should have gone anyways but decided to just stop there... , and she just stared at me... and then shook her head slowly and I moved on.

couldn't stop laughing at that until I got back to my destination XD

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

But ... were you tailgating?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Next time slam on the breaks noob.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Next time slam on the breaks noob.
    and then the wreck is your fault.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theholyone View Post
    tailgate me when i'm doing over the maximum speed limit
    This is when I engine break back down to the speed limit. They love that.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    This is when I engine break back down to the speed limit. They love that.
    ^^^

maybe the lady only had 1 good eye, so she could not tell whether you were driving a very large vehicle, or were simply very close? depth perception, mang.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

She was a typical "thinks she is too hot" blonde lady wearing those ridiculous huge sunglasses, both of us were driving small cars ( i drive a flipping Hyundai accent lol )

also I did infact slow back down to the speed limit, crazy how pissed people get at you when you obey traffic rules hehe.

eventually she got fed up and changed to the outer lane. Since we were on a lane that was a must exit for the ramp, I thought she'd try to pass me so I sped up so she didn't have a chance XD

too bad she wasn't trying to go on the ramp
    or.. she was trying to but failed! That thought makes me a little happy

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

She was a typical "thinks she is too hot" blonde lady wearing those ridiculous huge sunglasses, both of us were driving small cars ( i drive a flipping Hyundai accent lol )

also I did infact slow back down to the speed limit, crazy how pissed people get at you when you obey traffic rules hehe.

eventually she got fed up and changed to the outer lane. Since we were on a lane that was a must exit for the ramp, I thought she'd try to pass me so I sped up so she didn't have a chance XD

ahahahah

one question though: was this on the highway? Because I consider people going 75 in the left most lane slow

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    141 Post(s)

I hate when people tailgate me when I am over the limit too! My favorite thing to do is, in the city, to slow down in the normal lane and not get into the right turn lane when I want to turn right. If they really tailgated me and I'm pissed off I will come to a complete stop in the middle of the road before turning right hahaha.

People have come to really hate me in my town as do I hate people.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    and then the wreck is your fault.
    Not where I'm from. The rear vehicle is always responsible in a rear ending.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Not where I'm from. The rear vehicle is always responsible in a rear ending.
    That's the same here, unless it is revealed that you put on your breaks for no reason (someone tailgating you isn't a valid reason to slam on the breaks and cause an accident)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

ahahahah

one question though: was this on the highway? Because I consider people going 75 in the left most lane slow
    Where I live ( Calgary ) pretty much everywhere is a highway, speed limit was 80KM/HR IIRC, and this was coming from a curve right, not straight lane

I would have done a million different things, if I were driving alone... had my mom in the passenger seat and after the accident I got into about a year ago(with her in it) I've learnt that (when there is a passenger anyways i'm still a dumbass when driving alone and someone does this stupid shit on me...) road rage is always a lose-lose both sides. doesn't matter who shows they have the bigger P***s. my life + passengers > dumbass people.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Where I live ( Calgary ) pretty much everywhere is a highway, speed limit was 80KM/HR IIRC, and this was coming from a curve right, not straight lane

I would have done a million different things, if I were driving alone... had my mom in the passenger seat and after the accident I got into about a year ago(with her in it) I've learnt that (when there is a passenger anyways i'm still a dumbass when driving alone and someone does this stupid shit on me...) road rage is always a lose-lose both sides. doesn't matter who shows they have the bigger P***s. my life + passengers > dumbass people.
    Ayyy, I know some ppl in your city. Any chance you're chinese and/or go here?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Ayyy, I know some ppl in your city. Any chance you're chinese and/or go here?
    good luck finding one person with the description of " if you're chinese " XD

nah, don't go to UofC ^.^

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

We did it boys. He is Chinese.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

thechineseone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    We did it boys. He is Chinese.
    that is some god like deductions, how did you arrive at that after I have not said anything in regards to my race?!
    Simba Code:
    // all I asked was a question here!?
    good luck finding one person with the description of " if you're chinese " XD
    // did not acknowledge the first part of his question, simply answered his second question
    nah, don'
    t go to UofC ^.^

also. updated Day 2

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

that is some god like deductions, how did you arrive at that after I have not said anything in regards to my race?!
    You said good luck finding one person with the description of "if you're chinese". I just assumed it meant "you got my ethnicity but good luck singling me out with that vague description". Meh that's how I interpreted it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

I used to road-rage all over the place, but I'm much more proactive at curbing it now.
    I smoke to keep zen, and maintain max speed limit in center lane.

Oh yeah and my dad is to blame for all my raodragyness, he basically taught me that if you ever slam breaks to cause accident on a tailgater you can always just claim something was on the road and startled you. Like a small animal or even something that resembled it. My dad literally did this once when he needed a new back bumper for free. And my dad can also beat up you're dad.
    Safety first amirite?

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

@theholyone;

When some dumbass pedestrians use the crosswalk when it says not too. Almost hit a couple of stupid people today crossing the crosswalk (10 PM at night, no lights, wearing black clothing) while the red hand was up.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

@theholyone;

When some dumbass pedestrians use the crosswalk when it says not too. Almost hit a couple of stupid people today crossing the crosswalk (10 PM at night, no lights, wearing black clothing) while the red hand was up.
    I counter you with cyclists who wants you to treat and give them the rights as if they are a vehicle on the road, but casually go through red lights because its " safe " to ( mainly downtown where I don't travel, but when I do.... )

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

I counter you with cyclists who wants you to treat and give them the rights as if they are a vehicle on the road, but casually go through red lights because its " safe " to ( mainly downtown where I don't travel, but when I do.... )
    when i was still at school, i actively tried to hit the ones that didnt obey the traffic laws. Never ended up nailing one with my car. Got one with a snowball. and another with some Runts while we were driving behind him.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Grave-dug my own thread, don't ban please!

Updated 4/08/2016

Thread Information