Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [AIO] vAgility

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Default [AIO] vAgility

vAgility

I've been searching for a project to work on to kill time, and finally landed on agility. I'm currently building each course as I level up, so more courses will be continuously added.

Current Features

Draynor Rooftop
    - Tested for a 7 hour and 16 hour run, ran 100% efficient.
    - Misses the max xp per hour (73 ticks/lap) by only a few thousand xp.
    - Run over night and you are ready for Falador rooftop.

Varrock Rooftop - Beta
    - Still in beta stage, I have only tested a few hours, but will be testing overnight tonight.
    - Somehow exceeds the max xp/hr that rswiki provides lol.

Falador Rooftop
    - Babysat for many hours, and tested overnight 3 times.
    - Runs about 9k xp/hr short of the maximum obtainable xp/hr per tick.
    - Can run for one night and then switch to Seers.

Seers Rooftop
    - Have ran it overnight multiple times, with no issues.
    - Averages 35-40k xp/hr. According to RS Wiki, the max is 46k xp/hr if every tick is played efficiently. The script only misses 1-2 ticks after each obstacle, and is a bit slow climbing the initial wall at the bank. No idea how people reach 46k an hour.

Misc.
    - Collects marks of grace.
    - Supports eating.
    - Supports breaks.
    - Contains many fail-safes -- every course can run overnight.
    - Reflection include required.
    - Anti-ban is built into each task, for the most part.
    - Will be adding more courses in the future.

There are an enormous amount of variables that could cause a bug in an agility script. I've done my best to run every instance through it and adjust any errors, but I'm sure some have slipped through the cracks. Please report any bugs to me and I will do my best to fix them as soon as I can!

Please do not use this script to bot more than what is required for full graceful! I believe that botwatch may be triggered after surpassing the amount of marks of grace required for full graceful!

Changelog:
    v1.4
    -Increased ability to detect obstacles (Thx Flight!)
    -Adjusted the pathing to be less bot-like on the Seers course.
    -Fixed the bug that causes the player to get stuck on Seers course.
    -Tweaked Falador Course a bit.

v1.3
    -Added some stabilization to Falador course.
    -Improved looting.
    -Increased antiban.
    -Minor falador bug fixes.
    -Adjusted some settings to prevent a delay at gap 3 in Seers.

v1.2
    -Added Varrock course.
    -Added breaks.
    -Tweaked the Draynor course to increase antiban and randomness.
    -Fixed the "Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115" bug.

v1.1
    -Created more fail-safes in Seers course to prevent script from getting stuck.
    Use the "vAgility" script, it contains auto updating!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Vusn; 06-12-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    "To sleep, perchance to dream"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Wow this seems amazing. I'll test it out in a day or so when I can observe

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I made a tweak to the Seers course before bed last night, and it can potentially get stuck in one spot. I've already identified where the issue is and I will fix it when I get off of work this evening.

Edit: Fixed the bug, let me know if anybody runs into the problem.
    Last edited by Vusn; 02-26-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

There is a lot of duplicate code in the script, I went over most of it and you could create a "record" of the different points in the course, including type of point and any other relevant information that helps you choose how to proceed with that data whenever you are handling it.

I'm sure it's a good script nonetheless.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Jut a couple suggestions from when i made mine.

** When i made mine i found that randoms can sometimes they get stuck on the opposite position - causing the script to click (spamming) randoms you cannot reach. (search within less tile?)

** Try add alching?

<------------------>

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frement View Post
    There is a lot of duplicate code in the script, I went over most of it and you could create a "record" of the different points in the course, including type of point and any other relevant information that helps you choose how to proceed with that data whenever you are handling it.

I'm sure it's a good script nonetheless.
    I completely agree with you.

I started it the script out as just a simple Draynor runner, so I wasn't too concerned with anything outside of the basics. Then I decided to add a falador runner, and use AFools Seers from then on out. But I had too much fun writing the first two, so I decided to keep going. End result: a wall of code lol. I've had no issues with speed yet, so I'm going to keep running with it !

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    Jut a couple suggestions from when i made mine.

** When i made mine i found that randoms can sometimes they get stuck on the opposite position - causing the script to click (spamming) randoms you cannot reach. (search within less tile?)

** Try add alching?
    I'll look at those randoms, I didn't even think of that! That is an example of one of those many variables that are hard to catch until it happens. Once I get Seers 100% (gotta fix a bug and better walking tonight), I will probably throw alching in there. Should be fun!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Hi mate,

I just tried the script. It manages to climb up the first wall in Draynor village but then it doesn't find the first tightrope. Mouse just moves around searching for it.

580ba53f3a.jpg

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

I'm seriously impressed, good job! If you want to have a go at records, check out my farming script for inspiration, PM me if you have any questions! I remember attempting to write a color based falador script a while ago but gave up after my computer got destroyed and I lost it. It could be improved in some areas (such as not changing compass angle so it clicks through walls), but overall it works

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

getting this error after running for a bit:

Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-2). at line 115
    Execution failed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

dam this runs well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

This script runs almost flawlessly man. Great release. All I can say is that sometimes it doesn't pick up marks of grace on seers course until like the 4th lap after it appears.. which is not a huge deal as I'm still getting shit loads of exp.. but anyways. I feel like this script would be infinitely better if you could implement a break system to it. Just a thought. Otherwise thank you so much for spending the time to make this amazing script!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Works for some reason now lol.

Runs well, has a few hiccups every now and then but is a really nice BOT. Thank you for the release

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    I'm seriously impressed, good job! If you want to have a go at records, check out my farming script for inspiration, PM me if you have any questions! I remember attempting to write a color based falador script a while ago but gave up after my computer got destroyed and I lost it. It could be improved in some areas (such as not changing compass angle so it clicks through walls), but overall it works
    Oh believe me, I've studied your old falador post like a book. I tried my hardest to make this a color script, but I got fed up with it and trashed it lol. People like hoodz makes it look so easy, right?

Quote Originally Posted by sk80rdie76 View Post
    getting this error after running for a bit:
    Weird error, do you know what the script was doing at the time it threw the error?

Quote Originally Posted by rkh3544 View Post
    dam this runs well.
    <3<3

Quote Originally Posted by gf fagex View Post
    This script runs almost flawlessly man. Great release. All I can say is that sometimes it doesn't pick up marks of grace on seers course until like the 4th lap after it appears.. which is not a huge deal as I'm still getting shit loads of exp.. but anyways. I feel like this script would be infinitely better if you could implement a break system to it. Just a thought. Otherwise thank you so much for spending the time to make this amazing script!
    Thanks for love <3! Does it skip over the mark of grace at only a certain point? Or is it in multiple locations? It could be that it is too far from the set tiles. Does it happen to be right before it gets to the last rooftop? The script likes to jump ahead of itself and click the last gap before it completed the one before it sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan the man View Post
    Works for some reason now lol.

Runs well, has a few hiccups every now and then but is a really nice BOT. Thank you for the release
    Yeah man, agility equipment is sketchy sometimes. It can work for hours, and then decide to simply not find it at all sometimes. Especially with the first rope on the Falador course.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quoted
    368 Post(s)

Yeah man, agility equipment is sketchy sometimes. It can work for hours, and then decide to simply not find it at all sometimes. Especially with the first rope on the Falador course.[/QUOTE]

Runs well though, leveling as we speak

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vusn View Post
    Oh believe me, I've studied your old falador post like a book. I tried my hardest to make this a color script, but I got fed up with it and trashed it lol. People like hoodz makes it look so easy, right?
    Haha yeah, good you trashed the project, it isn't worth it . I eventually got a somewhat working script @~2k lines, but it was such a pain in the ass I always got errors. At least for rooftops, reflection is probably better because the obstacles don't have any specific color to look for.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I've ran this for the seers course for about 5 hours. One thing that's happened twice is this (i think someone above also said this):
    Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115

The line at the color file is this:
    Result := countColorTolerance(Self.Col, Area.X1, Area.Y1, Area.X2, Area.Y2, Self.Tol);

Both times it happened after crossing the rope and while it's looking for gap2.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

I've ran this for the seers course for about 5 hours. One thing that's happened twice is this (i think someone above also said this):
    Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115

The line at the color file is this:
    Result := countColorTolerance(Self.Col, Area.X1, Area.Y1, Area.X2, Area.Y2, Self.Tol);

Both times it happened after crossing the rope and while it's looking for gap2.
    Trying hard to figure this bug out. Was gap2 visible when the error happened?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Trying hard to figure this bug out. Was gap2 visible when the error happened?
    Yea it was visible. Actually, it happens in the other areas as well. It seems like once it happens once, it happens much more often until restarting the program / restarting computer.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Yea it was visible. Actually, it happens in the other areas as well. It seems like once it happens once, it happens much more often until restarting the program / restarting computer.
    I got the error over night last night at the Draynor rooftop as well. I changed up some code and I'm testing it now. So far so good!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

I got the error over night last night at the Draynor rooftop as well. I changed up some code and I'm testing it now. So far so good!
    You're trying to find a point outside the client, which is not possible. If
    You haven't already, add a check to make sure it does not go out of bounds (use GetClientDimensions)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kristi View Post
    You're trying to find a point outside the client, which is not possible. If
    You haven't already, add a check to make sure it does not go out of bounds (use GetClientDimensions)
    Thanks for the tip, I hope I fixed it this time!

I am posting the updated version with a few tweaks now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Thanks for the tip, I hope I fixed it this time!

I am posting the updated version with a few tweaks now.
    Hey man can you add my skype: mhale97
    I have a few questions i'd like to ask

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Update 1.2
    -Added Varrock course.
    -Added breaks.
    -Tweaked the Draynor course to increase antiban and randomness.
    -Hopefully fixed the "Error: You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (0,-3). at line 115" bug.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gf fagex View Post
    Hey man can you add my skype: mhale97
    I have a few questions i'd like to ask
    I got a new computer recently and forgot my Skype info lol (it was saved on last one), so I currently can't get on You can shoot me a PM though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Just noticed the update! It is having a hard time in Draynor Village when it is not able to get the object in the screen. I'll try version 1.2!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information