Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [AIO] vAgility

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Tried implementing the above fixes for "Marks of Grace" but still no luck.

I went in and extracted the looting section from Afool's Reflection Seer's Village script and it works flawlessly so far on Varrock course.

HTML Code:
    function lootmark(): Boolean;
    var
     i,id      : Integer;
     strArr    : TStringArray;
     gItems    : TReflectGroundItemArray;
    begin
    if myplayer.IsAnimating or myPlayer.IsMoving then begin exit; end;
    gItems.GetAll(16);
    if length(gItems) = 0 then Exit;
    setArrayLength(strArr, 1);
      strArr := ['mark of grace'];
      for i:=0 to high(gItems) do
        if inStrArrEx(gItems[i].GetName, strArr, id) then
        begin
           Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(7+Random(3));
          if R_interactTile(gItems[i].GetTile, 'Take '+gItems[i].GetName) then
          begin
            waitFunc(@isPlayerWalking, 50, 2000);
            while isPlayerWalking() do
            myPlayer.FFlag(0);
            exit(true);
          end;
        end;
    end;

Feel free to remove this post mods if i'm not allowed to post a section from another script, but just thought i'd might as well share as it finally fixed my problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Problem varrock always eat food :/,why? how to stop it?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Find and change all instances of
    Simba Code:
    Myplayer.Gethealth
    to
    Simba Code:
    getCurrentHealth()

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Hey just letting you know that draynor course works almost flawless - it only skipped one mark once, but picked it up on the next run (yet it calculated one more mark picked though). Thanks for the release!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bago47 View Post
    Hey just letting you know that draynor course works almost flawless - it only skipped one mark once, but picked it up on the next run (yet it calculated one more mark picked though). Thanks for the release!
    Had the same experience, strangely as soon as I moved to Varrock it stopped looting marks all together, how strange!
    Sleeping...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Been watching this thread for a little and testing. I'm new to osrs simba, but for the varrock course on the last obstacle the script get stuck and just spam clicks the out of reach mark. I've been trying to figure out how to add a fail-safe. I don't know the code but if your player position is (3232, 3402) bypass the mark of grace. As I said I'm newby to osrs simba and finished my training on varrock, but that would be a nice addition for others who will be using this script in the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rkroxpunk View Post
    Had the same experience, strangely as soon as I moved to Varrock it stopped looting marks all together, how strange!
    I might be a client-sided problem, since I've also got some problems on another script with looting alltogether...

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

Code:
    function lootMark(): Boolean;
    var
      i, id: Integer;
      strArr: TStringArray;
      pt: TPoint;
      arp: TPointArray;
      gItems: TReflectGroundItemArray;
    begin
      if Reflect.Tiles.GetPlane > 0 then
      begin
      if (Course = 'Draynor') then
      begin
        gItems.GetAll(10);
      end
      else if (Course = 'Falador') then
      begin
        gItems.GetAll(6);
      end
      else if (Course = 'Seers') then
      begin
        gItems.GetAll(15);
      end
      else if (Course = 'Varrock') then
      begin
        gItems.GetAll(15);
      end
      if length(gItems) = 0 then
        Exit;
      setArrayLength(strArr, 1);

strArr := ['mark of grace'];
      for i := 0 to high(gItems) do
      begin
      writeln(gItems[i]);
      writeln(gItems[i].GetTile());
        Reflect.Compass.MakePitch(3 + Random(3));

myplayer.blindwalkMM(gItems[i].GetTile(), 1);
        while(myplayer.IsMoving()) do sleep(300);
        pt := gItems[i].GetMSPoint();
        if FindColorsTolerance(arP, 1417399,pt.X - 20 , pt.y - 20, pt.X + 20, pt.Y + 20, 20) then
        begin

Draw('Found Mark');
            case random(10) of
              0..8:
                begin
                  randomMouseInput(MiddleTPA(arP), 3, 3);
                  if waituptext('Mark of grace', randomrange(50, 300)) then
                    fastClick(mouse_Left);
                  waitMove(900);
                  inc(markCount);
                  exit(true);
                end;
              9..10:
                begin
                  randomMouseInput(MiddleTPA(arP), 3, 3);
                  if waituptext('Mark of grace', randomrange(50, 300)) then
                    fastClick(mouse_Right);
                  chooseoptionmulti(['Take', 'Mark of grace']);
                  waitMove(900);
                  inc(markCount);
                  exit(true);
                end;
            end;
            if (didYellowClick()) then
            begin
              sleep(random(150, 300));
            end else
            inc(markCount);
          end
         end
        end;
    end;
    This solution should work without depending too much on reflection hooks.

Works on Varrock and falador courses. Can someone test for higher lvl?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great script, runs Varrock smoothly and human-like. Fixed the mark of grace picking up by using the fix posted on page 5, only problem is that is sometimes gets stuck clicking for a MoG after gap 3/going to gap 4 where the npc is, but babysitting it fixes this.

Falador isn't running well for me. After some trouble it finds the first couple obstacles but it consistently misclicks the first gap. It looks like it tries to click the second gap, giving the "You can't reach that!" message. Hasn't been mentioned anywhere else in the thread. Tried running on all brightness settings and zoomed out.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Try lowering the area it searches for the MOG.. I too am having trouble at the first obstacle.. i don't recall this in previous versions.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

This doesnt seem to be working for me, the cursor keeps hovering a couple pixels away and wont click on the obstacles. Not sure if its a script or aerolib issue. Currently on varrock course but did the same thing for me at draynor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darencln1 View Post
    This doesnt seem to be working for me, the cursor keeps hovering a couple pixels away and wont click on the obstacles. Not sure if its a script or aerolib issue. Currently on varrock course but did the same thing for me at draynor
    I haven't used this script before. So I don't know if this is the issue in this case, but I know that if your zoom is set to something other than default, it can play up. Maybe try setting your zoom to default.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Slush thank you very much. I replaced the object-looter for your color-looter and tested it on seers. It now manages to pick up marks it wasn't already picking up , props.

Im looking to add an alcher in between obstacles, anyone got some tips ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

thanks for the script, runs well for seers. Would it be possible to add camelot tabs or spell teleport which takes you to bank right after lap ends.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahza786 View Post
    thanks for the script, runs well for seers. Would it be possible to add camelot tabs or spell teleport which takes you to bank right after lap ends.
    That should easy for you too edit in; yourself..

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Made some changes to the walk pattern when it completes the seers course.
    In my opinion one walk pattern is too fishy, so now it randomly chooses between 4 different ones.
    It should also tell you which route it chooses.

Just change the "procedure executeStateS" with the code underneath and you should be good to go.

Code:
    procedure executeStateS(State: Integer);
    begin
      case (State) of
        1: HandleLogin();
        2: lootMark();
        3: theWallS();
        4: gap1S();
        5: rope1S();
        6: gap2S();
        7: gap3S();
        8: edgeS();
        9:case random (6) of
          1: begin
          WriteLn('Route 1');
          MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2711, 3463), Point(2719, 3468), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2727, 3478), Point(2727, 3480), Point(2729, 3484), Point(2728, 3488)]);
          end
          2: begin
          WriteLn('Route 2');
          MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2705, 3459), Point(2716, 3465), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2730, 3476), Point(2723, 3481), Point(2727, 3483), Point(2729, 3488)]);
          end
          3: begin
          WriteLn('Route 3');
          MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2708, 3463), Point(2721, 3462), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2724, 3480), Point(2724, 3482), Point(2728, 3482), Point(2729, 3488)]);
          end
          4: begin
          WriteLn('Route 1');
          MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2711, 3463), Point(2719, 3468), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2727, 3478), Point(2727, 3480), Point(2729, 3484), Point(2728, 3488)]);
          end
          5: begin
          WriteLn('Route 4');
          MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2708, 3462), Point(2720, 3469), Point(2723, 3472), Point(2727, 3474), Point(2728, 3479), Point(2729, 3484), Point(2728, 3488)]);
          end
          6: begin
          WriteLn('Route 1');
          end
        end
       10: MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2715, 3485), Point(2720, 3485), Point(2726, 3485), Point(2728, 3488)]);
       11: MyPlayer.WalkPathMM([Point(2717, 3491), Point(2720, 3485), Point(2726, 3485), Point(2728, 3488)]);
        //9: walkToWallS();
      end;
      wait(randomrange(75, 175));
    end;
    I am trying to add an alch in between laps but this is still too hard for me .
    I'd appriciate it if anyone could help me out with this.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I will add the ability to teleport for those interested; though i have to get some sleep and then head out for half the day.

Also i think another major problem with this script is.. the break handler is at the same spot every time... i have already adjusted it so it has the possibly to log out between any obstacle.

As for the alching.. i am about to write my own alching script as i require this for something else - i may include that; i haven't decided. As public scripts run the a higher chance of a ban.

There was a much loved script that used early on pascal/reflection. anybody interested should look in the outdated section. Check to see how it was implemented. Adjust what is needed to the current include.

Uvlees good initiative; just something to think about, add some randomness to the walk pattern.

ass pointed out above. i think the marks of grace looting was superior in my old script. It seems many things have been re-used. which i don't mind by any means

Edit -

Alt Banned. I have thrown the towel in once more - time for a break from Runescape.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Awhhhh I was really looking forward to using this, I am sorry that you got banned m8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    I will add the ability to teleport for those interested; though i have to get some sleep and then head out for half the day.

Also i think another major problem with this script is.. the break handler is at the same spot every time... i have already adjusted it so it has the possibly to log out between any obstacle.

As for the alching.. i am about to write my own alching script as i require this for something else - i may include that; i haven't decided. As public scripts run the a higher chance of a ban.

There was a much loved script that used early on pascal/reflection. anybody interested should look in the outdated section. Check to see how it was implemented. Adjust what is needed to the current include.

Uvlees good initiative; just something to think about, add some randomness to the walk pattern.

ass pointed out above. i think the marks of grace looting was superior in my old script. It seems many things have been re-used. which i don't mind by any means

Edit -

Alt Banned. I have thrown the towel in once more - time for a break from Runescape.
    Wow Afools, im sorry. Didnt expect you to be banned because you got your ip-adress shit togheter.

Would you be willing to share Hm you botted/ on hm acc's etc. So we can avoid it in some way ?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by uvlees View Post
    Wow Afools, im sorry. Didnt expect you to be banned because you got your ip-adress shit togheter.

Would you be willing to share Hm you botted/ on hm acc's etc. So we can avoid it in some way ?
    I recently got another one banned yesterday =D

dropping like flies because of agility.. i have changed a few things also.. with no avail.

both accounts were banned at 60-61 agility.. done over 4-6 days in a space of 2 weeks..

from my experience the varrock and falador script have a few too many failures and misclicks.. the draynor is solid. But more variety of wait times.. pauses etc. are needed

I would suggest only botting 2-3 hours at a time on agility (this script) though i don't ever take my own advice.

annoying since i spent the time baby sitting and training combat to a nice level. In fact my main has only one infraction and that was because of agility. it has now expired.

But still... it has slowed my progress on my main alot.. as i drastically test my scripts on an alt until i even think of using on my main.

I have a few other projects on the horizon. - pestcontrol (reflection only) though there are a few teething issues as i recently found out the island co-ords are never the same.

** on second thoughts. could my proxies be getting me banned? i would suggest not as my main GP source has been going fine - (even that has a 2 day ban from agility from months ago.)

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    I recently got another one banned yesterday =D

dropping like flies because of agility.. i have changed a few things also.. with no avail.

both accounts were banned at 60-61 agility.. done over 4-6 days in a space of 2 weeks..

from my experience the varrock and falador script have a few too many failures and misclicks.. the draynor is solid. But more variety of wait times.. pauses etc. are needed

I would suggest only botting 2-3 hours at a time on agility (this script) though i don't ever take my own advice.

annoying since i spent the time baby sitting and training combat to a nice level. In fact my main has only one infraction and that was because of agility. it has now expired.

But still... it has slowed my progress on my main alot.. as i drastically test my scripts on an alt until i even think of using on my main.

I have a few other projects on the horizon. - pestcontrol (reflection only) though there are a few teething issues as i recently found out the island co-ords are never the same.

** on second thoughts. could my proxies be getting me banned? i would suggest not as my main GP source has been going fine - (even that has a 2 day ban from agility from months ago.)
    Just as I ask you this, my main gets a 2 day ban. I am never botting pest control again. It could also be because I had other accs banned on this IP in the past.
    But honestly form now on I think its better to not bot crowded activities where people can notice you botting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

My main got 2 day bans after 3 hours of using this @ seers. Be caredul.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

doesnt pick up marks @ draynor.. something im doing wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niot View Post
    doesnt pick up marks @ draynor.. something im doing wrong?
    I don't believe so. Some of the obstacles work well for me but some of them experience the same problem that you're getting. I think it's because the script hasn't been updated in a while.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

The waits on this script are to predictive - I suggest you rewrite the "wait" functions.

You can do it with an "override"; so you only have to write one function (i think it is called override)

If i remember i will post the function so you get an idea.

<------------------>

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information