Thread: Looking for runecrafting script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default Looking for runecrafting script

Since abyss rc-ing is the best xp/hr is there anyone who would be up to making one? I've tried Clarity's RC script and its not wokring for me on directx/opengl.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Nice first post bro!

People really need to stop requesting gold farming scripts, and don't lie about trying to gain EXP thru abyss.
    runespan script is seriously only 3-5 functions with some simple color finding, easy 35k/hr EXP around level 60~ 15-25k/EXP before 60

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

lol? I'm nearly maxed only 85 rc not looking to gold farm. 35k xp/hr vs 210k xp/hr at abyss at highest level via demonic skull.

If its so easy make one? Or make a tutorial?

I'd use Clarity's if they continually fixed bugs or even fixed why my client continually flickers each time I use it and it won't work at all.
    Last edited by omega alpha; 03-15-2016 at 01:03 AM.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theholyone View Post
    Nice first post bro!

People really need to stop requesting gold farming scripts, and don't lie about trying to gain EXP thru abyss.
    runespan script is seriously only 3-5 functions with some simple color finding, easy 35k/hr EXP around level 60~ 15-25k/EXP before 60
    Actually... The Abyss is far quicker experience than RuneSpan. It's great money too though.

Quote Originally Posted by omega alpha View Post
    If its so easy make one? Or make a tutorial?
    There has been one made in the past, you've mentioned it yourself: Clarity's script. Tutorials also already exist, there are sections of the forum dedicated to them.

I'd use Clarity's if they continually fixed bugs or even fixed why my client continually flickers each time I use it and it won't work at all.
    Clarity mainly focuses on OpenGL development (ogLib) nowadays. You're more than free to fix the bugs yourself

The flickering is a different error, not caused by the script at all. In fact, it's user error: your client will flicker if your chosen display mode is different than the plugins you have loaded SMART with.

For example, if I were to load SMART with RuneScape in OpenGL display mode, but only load the DirectX plugin, my screen will flicker and Simba will be unable to see anything.

Try switching to the other mode and see if that helps.

If you're ending up on Safe Mode or Software Mode, that's yet another separate issue.
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 03-15-2016 at 01:30 AM.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Clarity has an abyss script?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

I must be doing something wrong then because I think i was only getting about 45k exp with large pouches via abyss...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Whats a demonic skull?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yourule97 View Post
    Clarity has an abyss script?
    Well, Clarity has a RC script in general. Don't think it's for The Abyss.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Well, Clarity has a RC script in general. Don't think it's for The Abyss.
    Mud runes should not be done for xp at all though haha. It's so slow. So, I'm not entirely sure what the OP is saying.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

What are blood runes? You can close this thread, I've gotten Clarity's script to work, I had to fiddle around with the camera alot.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Whats a demonic skull?
    What are blood runes?
    I don't understand the purpose of your posts

If they are meant to be condescending, they are failing
    Last edited by KeepBotting; 03-15-2016 at 08:38 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    I don't understand the purpose of your posts
    dat postcount bruh
    Formerly known as Undorak7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Its obvious that no one here actually reads patchnotes or even plays RS to the extent to even learn new game knowledge.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Its obvious that no one here actually reads patchnotes or even plays RS to the extent to even learn new game knowledge.
    It's obvious that you don't actually read tutorials or even write scripts to the extent to even learn new programming knowledge.

This is a non-leeching community. Contribute or leave, please. When your script request gets shot down, don't make condescending, sarcastic posts. Just suck it up and move on.

And you know what? You're right. A fair amount of people here don't play or care about RuneScape. We're a learning community first and foremost, a RuneScape community secondarily.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

He's probably talking about Clarity's runespan script? IIRC that was one from way back. or maybe it was someone elses?

Thread Information