Thread: Are the Ban rate's with OSRS color Full and Full reflection the same?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Default Are the Ban rate's with OSRS color Full and Full reflection the same?

Are the Ban rate's with OSRS color Full and Full reflection the same?
    https://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=147422&dateline=14358  53409

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

@hoodz; can answer this.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

I don't think color vs reflection mathers.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mocrosoft View Post
    I don't think color vs reflection mathers.
    Marshall Mathers?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Marshall Mathers?
    You know I just don't get it. Last year I was a nobody, this year people are quoting me. What you want from me?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Rising in the Hall of Fame aye?

My opinion on the matter: Doesn't matter. It's all about the script's performance and amount of people who use the script (or lack there of).
    Some people might argue that reflection flags your system. But OSBuddy uses reflection to get most of it's stuff, wether that's whitelisted somehow IDK.
    Last edited by Joopi; 03-22-2016 at 07:26 PM.
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joopi View Post
    Rising in the Hall of Fame aye?

Either way WYD you shouldn't ask for someone's opinion and then pick on the serious one or make a cheap joke / whatever that was.

My opinion on the matter: Doesn't matter. It's all about the script's performance and amount of people who use the script (or lack there of).
    Some people might argue that reflection flags your system. But OSBuddy uses reflection to get most of it's stuff, wether that's whitelisted somehow IDK.
    First off, anyone that says reflection gets you flagged has not clue what reflection actually is. Secondly, OSBuddy uses injection. If they are whitelisted why would the use something that is less powerful?

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

We don't know

#banWYD

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tls View Post
    First off, anyone that says reflection gets you flagged has not clue what reflection actually is. Secondly, OSBuddy uses injection. If they are whitelisted why would the use something that is less powerful?
    Smart is detectable and by pre-requisite so is reflection. Whatever the case, all these methods are detectable. Simply because they all use a different client. How detectable isn't a scale, it's a yes or no. It's either detectable or not. So yeah, using reflection indirectly gets you flagged, As does using color in smart. Injection is more powerful than Reflection too. I mean it's faster and offers everything reflection does. I can't see any way Reflection is more powerful than Injection. Smart however does have a few subtle differences from other clients for sure, xboot, event dispatch/handling etc. Wouldn't say it makes a massive difference in the grand scheme of getting banned.

#banWYD

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

From my experience does not matter, tested on 1000+ accounts.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Smart is detectable and by pre-requisite so is reflection. Whatever the case, all these methods are detectable. Simply because they all use a different client. How detectable isn't a scale, it's a yes or no. It's either detectable or not. So yeah, using reflection indirectly gets you flagged, As does using color in smart. Injection is more powerful than Reflection too. I mean it's faster and offers everything reflection does. I can't see any way Reflection is more powerful than Injection. Smart however does have a few subtle differences from other clients for sure, xboot, event dispatch/handling etc. Wouldn't say it makes a massive difference in the grand scheme of getting banned.

#banWYD
    I never claimed reflection > injection. Quite the opposite. You don't need a separate client to use reflection or injection.

There needs to be a clear distinction between "reflection" and "smart" in these conversations.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tls View Post
    I never claimed reflection > injection. Quite the opposite.
    Misread your initial statement. Thought you were implying that Reflection is more powerful than Injection. MB.

I agree, however i don't know of any solution atm which offers Reflection without smart on these forums or anywhere else for that matter. At current state, it's completely logical to suggest refection to be just as detectable as smart. It uses smart so it takes on all its positives as well as its negatives.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

I would argue that color is more humanlike by nature because with reflection you could be clicking things behind a wall or right clicking loot piles behind a tree or something. Whether it actually effects the ban rate nobody knows, and if we did know then we would all convert from one to the other

Thread Information