Thread: My Rsgp poker website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Question My Rsgp poker website

Well I have purchased poker mavens gold and a domain and vps and am about to launch my poker website.
    It will include a page to buy gold minimum 5mill for $8, via PayPal. The chips go straight to the poker client. The width drawl option will be to sell back gold or transfer in game. I know it's been awhile since iv been active on the forums and things have definitely changed around here but idk whether to ask someone for a quote to set this up or for a partner, I haven't set up the site or vps. Indeed help putting all the php together the poker developer provided all code and instructions on (briggsoft.com)

Any ideas??

[/URL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sk8terbitu View Post
    Well I have purchased poker mavens gold and a domain and vps and am about to launch my poker website.
    It will include a page to buy gold minimum 5mill for $8, via PayPal. The chips go straight to the poker client. The width drawl option will be to sell back gold or transfer in game. I know it's been awhile since iv been active on the forums and things have definitely changed around here but idk whether to ask someone for a quote to set this up or for a partner, I haven't set up the site or vps. Indeed help putting all the php together the poker developer provided all code and instructions on (briggsoft.com)

Any ideas??
    If you still need help pm me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I was wondering if anyone here had experience in Rails, and wouldn't mind answering some questions from time to time.

Thread Information