Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Runemate : Spectre

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    We get it, your personal ban-rate is 0%. But that's not what you said in your first post when you claimed that the ban-rate of RM:S is 0% based on developer testing.

Quick note too, Simba has had a 0% ban rate in tutorial island for years... not sure what the accomplishment is there.
    I did say that in my original post and it's true. None of the developers testing Spectre had any account banned. Obviously I understand that this is not a guarantee that it is impossible to get banned. But it's obvious that there is a difference, even at a small scale.

There have been multiple clients that claimed they had significant upgrades in banrates but only a few ever lived up to the expectations. The difference here is that RM actually delivers (as far as I can test and see it).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RTFM View Post
    I did say that in my original post and it's true. None of the developers testing Spectre had any account banned. Obviously I understand that this is not a guarantee that it is impossible to get banned. But it's obvious that there is a difference, even at a small scale.

There have been multiple clients that claimed they had significant upgrades in banrates but only a few ever lived up to the expectations. The difference here is that RM actually delivers (as far as I can test and see it).
    Just curious, what kind of scripts were tested? Goldfarming? Combat? Skills? Skills trained at a bank?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    Just curious, what kind of scripts were tested? Goldfarming? Combat? Skills? Skills trained at a bank?
    I can only answer for myself; woodcutting, gathering for moneymaking, and firemaking.

Why are you asking?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RTFM View Post
    I can only answer for myself; woodcutting, gathering for moneymaking, and firemaking.

Why are you asking?
    probably because what activity you're doing effects banrates...lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    probably because what activity you're doing effects banrates...lol
    Well we already know the ban rate is 0% so it wouldn't make a difference anyway.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Annyway, lets move on from the banrates. To be completely honest, we have no real idea, only a couple users personal experience. With something as complex as this, theres no real way to get an actual number.

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    Anyway, let's move on from the ban rates. To be completely honest, we have no real idea, only a couple users personal experience. With something as complex as this, there's no real way to get an actual number.
    I fixed your spelling, np
    Last edited by slacky; 04-20-2016 at 06:16 AM.
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

So (not opening the OP link), this is a new Runemate bot made by the same people as the old Runemate bot? It had a fancy interface and OSRS/RS3 capabilities? It was the one that required 64 bit Java or something? I remember it ruining Simba because of different version requirements or something like that.

IIRC, all of the scripts I tried a year ago were the worst scripts I've ever used. Hopefully they've found someone competent to write them a script or two.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    So (not opening the OP link), this is a new Runemate bot made by the same people as the old Runemate bot? It had a fancy interface and OSRS/RS3 capabilities? It was the one that required 64 bit Java or something? I remember it ruining Simba because of different version requirements or something like that.

IIRC, all of the scripts I tried a year ago were the worst scripts I've ever used. Hopefully they've found someone competent to write them a script or two.
    It is also that bot that got a ton of people on osrs banned because they didn't modify the method that is used to check to see if the gamepack was modified.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Never been banned using bad color scripts. IF mass accounts start botting using runemate and therfor mass using the same scripts, Jagex could simply ban using click heatmaps , time played per day etc. Just saying there are other ways to get banned other than using the legitimate client to bot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

It is released for the public. Feel free to try it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Past experience, general cynicism, and my own jackassery are all telling me this is crap.
    You'll be happy to know it's not crap and it's amazing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

I've personally used Runemate a lot. Banrate for a long while was virtually 0% but then it become quite high. I'm expecting Spectre to dramatically reduce the ban-rate.

I will definitely give Runemate Spectre a go and report back here what I find.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

I've always felt unsafe using Runemate. Hopefully this comes out and isnt just hype for nothing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

I got 60/60/60 combat stats within 3-4 days on a level 3 account using Runemate. Account's still alive 2 weeks after the fact. So far so good.

Use at your own risk, tho.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information