Thread: Need some help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Default Need some help.

Okay, firstly im not sure this is the correct place to post this so moderators feel free to move it to the correct place.

I started to code yesterday and have sucessfully made my first script however i need some help, I play a RSPS and on the server you quite often get attacked by a evil chicken when doing repetitive tasks. I need some help on how make it so that it runs away from combat and then returns to the same location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: i dont mind if the script pauses and kills the chicken and then resumes from where it left off.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    161 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winmace View Post
    Okay, firstly im not sure this is the correct place to post this so moderators feel free to move it to the correct place.

I started to code yesterday and have sucessfully made my first script however i need some help, I play a RSPS and on the server you quite often get attacked by a evil chicken when doing repetitive tasks. I need some help on how make it so that it runs away from combat and then returns to the same location.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: i dont mind if the script pauses and kills the chicken and then resumes from where it left off.
    Depends on how close to your original location you have to be, and what kind of server it is. If you look at SRL-5 you can get some inspiration there on how combat randoms where handled.
    "Once you begin to think, you can't stop."

Life > 0

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Could probably be done by bitmap walking on the map if it isn't too far.
    Feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to answer them!

Previously known as YouPee.

Thread Information