Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pifiddinas Waterfall Fisher by Scob

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sulferx View Post
    It's working wonderfully, scob. Fishes well and just disassembled a rod no problem. Great work!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Stops after like 10 minutes
    Code:
    ------ TRSChooseOption.close(): result = true
    -- TRSChooseOption.__select() result = False
    -- Succesfully freed SMART[7244]
    -- Freeing gametabs bitmaps...
    Successfully executed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [0, 1]
    I need more data to help you, PM me with more details and we will find out what happens. For me and most ppl it works very stable, I've just got 110 inv with it :P
    It's working now
    Thanks!
    You should probably mention that it requires the camera to be in RS3 mode
    Yea, I should have. It is now mentioned in section "how to set it up"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scob View Post
    Thank you

I need more data to help you, PM me with more details and we will find out what happens. For me and most ppl it works very stable, I've just got 110 inv with it :P

Yea, I should have. It is now mentioned in section "how to set it up"
    Working flawlessly, I reinstalled SIMBA,I've been running it for 45 minutes now, planning to leave it overnight.
    When are you going to add siphoning?
    I don't have nearly enough GP to keep making Rod-o-Matics haha

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Working flawlessly, I reinstalled SIMBA,I've been running it for 45 minutes now, planning to leave it overnight.
    When are you going to add siphoning?
    I don't have nearly enough GP to keep making Rod-o-Matics haha
    Nice to hear that everything is working as it should. Well, I planned to add siphoning first but it is actually 2 times cheaper and 2 times faster to destroy o-matics instead of siphoning. Get access to white knight store to get base parts and some swift parts and buy mith bars to smith mith claws (or buy mith claws 3400ea). One rod o-matic costs me about 150k, I've just made 26 of them while eq siphon costs 300+k. It's simply not worth it.

PS in uploaded version of the script with temp fix I also fixed one small bug which still was in CheckRod; procedure, so I recommend to download this one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Nice to hear that everything is working as it should. Well, I planned to add siphoning first but it is actually 2 times cheaper and 2 times faster to destroy o-matics instead of siphoning. Get access to white knight store to get base parts and some swift parts and buy mith bars to smith mith claws (or buy mith claws 3400ea). One rod o-matic costs me about 150k, I've just made 26 of them while eq siphon costs 300+k. It's simply not worth it.

PS in uploaded version of the script with temp fix I also fixed one small bug which still was in CheckRod; procedure, so I recommend to download this one.
    Hmm, I have the White Knight store with 1300 kills, I dismantle everything, what are you dismantling at the store?
    Long swords, swords, claws, shields?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Hmm, I have the White Knight store with 1300 kills, I dismantle everything, what are you dismantling at the store?
    Long swords, swords, claws, shields?
    Everything that gives base parts: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Base_parts + claws

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

which spot do i have to select ?
    edit : their fishing spot is so bugged

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GTFO_Jagex View Post
    which spot do i have to select ?
    edit : their fishing spot is so bugged
    Proper for your fishing level. I will add some pictures to setup soon, you have some hints when you hover your mouse over 'select spot' 97 and 95 stand on south one, 93 on the east one.

BTW for those who didn't notice new version is out

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Proper for your fishing level. I will add some pictures to setup soon, you have some hints when you hover your mouse over 'select spot' 97 and 95 stand on south one, 93 on the east one.

BTW for those who didn't notice new version is out
    the one in the op is tier 3 spot for 97 fishing right ? i tried spot 97 but it keeps right click trying to find the lure option with no success. the inttobox might need an update

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

the one in the op is tier 3 spot for 97 fishing right ? i tried spot 97 but it keeps right click trying to find the lure option with no success. the inttobox might need an update
    It works fine, check 'setup' section, my first post here, there are some new pictures and tell me if it works for you

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

It works fine, check 'setup' section, my first post here, there are some new pictures and tell me if it works for you
    changed fishing spot for 97 to 265 , 236 and it's working for me

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

changed fishing spot for 97 to 265 , 236 and it's working for me
    Can you give me a print screen where you stand? Just blur your character and cut only a game screen. Do you have your camera: options -> controls -> set to RS3 and did you zoom all the way out? It's strange because I tested this location for hours with no problems

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Can you give me a print screen where you stand? Just blur your character and cut only a game screen. Do you have your camera: options -> controls -> set to RS3 and did you zoom all the way out? It's strange because I tested this location for hours with no problems
    oh shit , camera is on classic. My bad

edit : does the bot disassembles when it reads text on the chatbox ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

oh shit , camera is on classic. My bad

edit : does the bot disassembles when it reads text on the chatbox ?
    Yes it does, even if it doesn't see the chatbox it checks your rod as a random event in antiban and right after you start the bot.

I will be grateful for any information on how the bot works for you guys. Now I have some time to fix any imperfections, later will be worse and if there are any bugs they will have to wait. One of the problems which I know is the "crash" when debug is "currently fishing: true" it started happening after latest game update and there is nothing I can do about it, but fortunately it doesn't happen really often.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Yes it does, even if it doesn't see the chatbox it checks your rod as a random event in antiban and right after you start the bot.

I will be grateful for any information on how the bot works for you guys. Now I have some time to fix any imperfections, later will be worse and if there are any bugs they will have to wait. One of the problems which I know is the "crash" when debug is "currently fishing: true" it started happening after latest game update and there is nothing I can do about it, but fortunately it doesn't happen really often.
    for some reason it doesn't disassembles for me
    Bot checks that i got 10 , then goes to inventory then clicks level 1 rod(now i have level 10 in inventory and level 1 equipped) then again clicks level 10 rod (now it equips level 10 back leaving all level 1's in inventory) then continues fishing with level 10

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

for some reason it doesn't disassembles for me
    Bot checks that i got 10 , then goes to inventory then clicks level 1 rod(now i have level 10 in inventory and level 1 equipped) then again clicks level 10 rod (now it equips level 10 back leaving all level 1's in inventory) then continues fishing with level 10
    Hmm looks like it has a problem with finding invention DTM icon then clicks to drag the rod, but then releases click equiping it again. Can you leave one lvl 10 rod to test it when I realease quick fix for this problem? And thanks for info

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Hmm looks like it has a problem with finding invention DTM icon then clicks to drag the rod, but then releases click equiping it again. Can you leave one lvl 10 rod to test it when I realease quick fix for this problem? And thanks for info
    alright thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

@GTFO_Jagex corrected DTM uploaded, download the script again and tell me if it works for you

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

@GTFO_Jagex corrected DTM uploaded, download the script again and tell me if it works for you
    thanks , working on level 10 atm. Will post back soon

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

its working now , thanks

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

its working now , thanks
    I'm glad to hear it

If anyone notice any problems feel free to report it here, I want to make this bot flawless

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Haven't given this a go yet. Does it have an option to not disassemble but still switch between rods?
    Support for juju potions would be absolutely amazing, too if possible!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by St Semajian View Post
    Haven't given this a go yet. Does it have an option to not disassemble but still switch between rods?
    Support for juju potions would be absolutely amazing, too if possible!
    Nope, the real problem with scripting such feature is to make it recognize multiple rod lvls in your backpack. Problem with juju potions is that it requires much more scripting than it seems to (banking, adding SPS etc.) so don't expect features like this soon :P. BTW why would you left your rods instead of dissmantling them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Nope, the real problem with scripting such feature is to make it recognize multiple rod lvls in your backpack. Problem with juju potions is that it requires much more scripting than it seems to (banking, adding SPS etc.) so don't expect features like this soon :P. BTW why would you left your rods instead of dissmantling them?
    Ahhh I see. My reason is hoping to bank a lot of invention xp for a big payout in one! Really no difference to rates, just really sensational for the many xp drops :P

What's SPS out of interest? Perfect Juju lasts an hour so I might consider trying to add a botched feature myself at some point that doesn't bank since I could leave it running for 16 hours with just 4 potions, could even use static positions. I've done a lot of programming but never tried Simba, only thing stopping me getting into scripting now is it's exam period! I'm sure I'll delve deep into Simba programming over summer between graduation and my grad scheme starting!

Either way thanks for the response!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Ahhh I see. My reason is hoping to bank a lot of invention xp for a big payout in one! Really no difference to rates, just really sensational for the many xp drops :P

What's SPS out of interest? Perfect Juju lasts an hour so I might consider trying to add a botched feature myself at some point that doesn't bank since I could leave it running for 16 hours with just 4 potions, could even use static positions. I've done a lot of programming but never tried Simba, only thing stopping me getting into scripting now is it's exam period! I'm sure I'll delve deep into Simba programming over summer between graduation and my grad scheme starting!

In simple terms , sps is that path in which bot has to reach the bank and back to the fishing spot
    On topic : got over 4m invention xp , working great
    @Scob did you leave that 70hr in one go ? how come you didn't get banned ?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Oh I didn't know that juju lasts for that long :P Well, I will add it, but firstly I have to make flawless existing script and features

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information