Thread: How to but

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Default How to but

EDIT, title have to be - How to BOT, missclicked, sorry

Hi everyone,
    i see that alot of you have been banned, so I want to share with you how to bot.
    First thing i want to say is that i got 1 account iwth 97 range and10 hp trayed in range guild, yes botted, and one with 99 fletching and agility, both skills botted.
    When i bot i never afk, everytime iam sitting at PC and watching films or studying... When someone ask me for something ingame i answer so I look as a real person, also i check if bot is not stucked, these things helped me to keep all my accs safe without any ban, tryed how long it will take me to get banned with woodcutting or fishing, 15 hrs a day i did 90 in both than get banned but i didnt checked my account, these was testing accounts, my main have never been banned since I never afk, for example not running bot when i go to bed or work, not running but while iam having a lunch, only when i sit at PC, also i play other games and botting just only because its boring to clicks..

Hope that it helped you somehow, bye

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

From what I've understood, people have been getting banned from the repetition of a script. Are you coding your own scripts or using public ones here?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

for range guild iam using simba ones, but its not anymore public, and for others iam using tribot, but iam 100% sure that run bot and dont be at PC will elad to ban because as i sayd, im answering to ppls or even starting conversations iwth them... so thats probably it

Thread Information