Thread: PoH Dragon Bones Gilded Alter Bot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Default PoH Dragon Bones Gilded Alter Bot

Haven't seen one of these on here, but a bot that tele's to your PoH and uses dragon bones on your gilded alter would be pretty nice.

Assuming it would be similar to the house tab bot.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

There used to be one, but with 30 different styles of walls, 5 incense burners, 5 altars, and 10000+ different layouts, its hard to make them all work. A couple different combinations is fine, but people seem to complain when theres not one that matches their exact house.

Probably why the other was no longer maintained (also the writer(s) got 99, so they didnt need it anymore). The existing one may just need a few minor tweaks before its back in business though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    There used to be one, but with 30 different styles of walls, 5 incense burners, 5 altars, and 10000+ different layouts, its hard to make them all work. A couple different combinations is fine, but people seem to complain when theres not one that matches their exact house.

Probably why the other was no longer maintained (also the writer(s) got 99, so they didnt need it anymore). The existing one may just need a few minor tweaks before its back in business though.
    Yeah I guess I could edit it myself, although not looking forward to learning a new syntax and how to get colors.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twapper View Post
    Yeah I guess I could edit it myself, although not looking forward to learning a new syntax and how to get colors.
    tell me if you run into any issues and ill help you.

Thread Information