Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Runique] Cannonball Maker

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    you try my latest release yet? cause im thinking it was banking to fast to withdraw the hammer. so i slowed it down a bit.
    edit: tell me how it goes.
    I haven't!

But I will right now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I see you've been making frequent changes.

Should I wait a while until you stop updating?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I downloaded the latest version from GitHub and re-read the steps and followed them perfectly.

I got this error:
    Compiled successfully in 639 ms.
    Client Not Ready
    Successfully executed.

I pressed start and it did nothing except print 0s in the log.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owinger View Post
    I downloaded the latest version from GitHub and re-read the steps and followed them perfectly.

I got this error:
    Compiled successfully in 639 ms.
    Client Not Ready
    Successfully executed.

I pressed start and it did nothing except print 0s in the log.
    be sure, to use the cross hairs to target it again, im done updating for tonight lol, prob more tomorrow. just re-download it now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

be sure, to use the cross hairs to target it again, im done updating for tonight lol, prob more tomorrow. just re-download it now.
    I have been targeting it. I also renamed the folder and followed the steps perfectly. It's not doing anything.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

I have been targeting it. I also renamed the folder and followed the steps perfectly. It's not doing anything.
    alright let me try real fast. give me one sec well a min got to go the b-room lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

alright let me try real fast. give me one sec
    I restarted my Runique client and that seems to have fixed the problem. I'm sorry for the hassle!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Having the problem again after I stopped the bot. Now I can't get it to start again.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Having the problem again after I stopped the bot. Now I can't get it to start again.
    try restarting simba? lol i have already closed my client, so you have your folders like this simba/includes/runique ? everything compiled correctly for me lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

try restarting simba? lol i have already closed my client, so you have your folders like this simba/includes/runique ? everything compiled correctly for me lol
    I've done that. I've restarted Simba and Runique multiple times. Each time I want to start the script I have to go through 50 attempts to start the script before it works.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

I've done that. I've restarted Simba and Runique multiple times. Each time I want to start the script I have to go through 50 attempts to start the script before it works.
    hmm i didnt mess with the client things lol, is there any errors or script terminates? let my upload a my local version see if its github one sec. try this one Runique updated.zip hmm seems both work for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Temporary post while I fucking get 5 posts. Been trying to post a message for 30 minutes now, and all it's saying is that I have an image or a link in my post.

Edit: Now that I post whored 5 posts...

What "had links or images"

I've done that I've restarted Simba and Runique multiple times Each time I want to start the script I have to go through 50 attempts to start the script before it works

Alright, I'm alive Busy day yesterday, this fix is simple In Runique core Client there is line #4 , change

to

I assume this problem comes because we are not using a different client (runiquefix) whereas goodgamescript is

the steel bare was already being used as a bitmap, i just didnt have the hammer, bu rteally simple to add It was the clientbitmap, in my script Because that way the script was set up you could smith use any bar you wanted by changing 3 lines of code

I know that you did a client bitmap so you could change the bars I changed this to a string bitmap because it allows you to start the script without having any bars in your inventory

Some of the skilling action were slow due to the random lag spikes, i could add some timing vars(user adjustable) so if their computer can handle the spikes better cant they can adjust the timing easily
    Only way i can think to fix this atm is pixel shift, but there are many ways to achieve the same outcome

Not sure, I'll look into this a little bit

Maybe look at the RuniqueSmithing line 25 Takes an integer, so you can pick what item to smith same goes for the shops just look in shops

Yeah, I looked at RuniqueSmithing and shops and changing what you smith isn't too difficult Though, I would like to get an AIO with a GUI selector?

bro{i assume you are a guy if not sorry} do you have a ****** account, i may just host it on there and make it a Collaboration lol

Of course, I'm Deafwave over there as well

Now with formatting since I ruined it in that spoiler..
    Edit2: Seriously? Writing
    Code:
    triggers an automated usertag link? I would have NEVER have found that.

Alright, I'm alive. Busy day yesterday, this fix is simple. In Runique/ core/ Client.simba there is line #4 , change

Simba Code:
    RuniqueChatLine := intTobox (9,507,515,525);
    to
    Simba Code:
    RuniqueChatLine := intTobox (9,504,515,525);

I assume this problem comes because we are not using a different client (runiquefix) whereas goodgamescript is.

> the steel bare was already being used as a bitmap, i just didnt have the hammer, bu rteally simple to add. It was the clientbitmap, in my script. Because that way the script was set up you could smith/use any bar you wanted. by changing 3 lines of code.
    I know that you did a client bitmap so you could change the bars. I changed this to a string bitmap because it allows you to start the script without having any bars in your inventory.
    >Some of the skilling action were slow due to the random lag spikes, i could add some timing vars(user adjustable) so if their computer can handle the spikes better/cant they can adjust the timing easily.
    Only way i can think to fix this atm is pixel shift, but there are many ways to achieve the same outcome.
    Not sure, I'll look into this a little bit.
    Maybe look at the RuniqueSmithing.simba line 25 Takes an integer, so you can pick what item to smith. same goes for the shops just look in shops.simba.
    Yeah, I looked at RuniqueSmithing and shops.simba and changing what you smith isn't too difficult. Though, I would like to get an AIO with a GUI selector?
    bro{i assume you are a guy if not sorry} do you have a github account, i may just host it on there and make it a Collaboration lol.
    Of course, I'm Deafwave over there as well.
    Last edited by Deafwave; 05-10-2016 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Shit forum mechanic is shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deafwave View Post
    Temporary post while I fucking get 5 posts. Been trying to post a message for 30 minutes now, and all it's saying is that I have an image or a link in my post.

I've done that I've restarted Simba and Runique multiple times Each time I want to start the script I have to go through 50 attempts to start the script before it works

Alright, I'm alive Busy day yesterday, this fix is simple In Runique core Client there is line #4 , change

to

I assume this problem comes because we are not using a different client (runiquefix) whereas goodgamescript is

the steel bare was already being used as a bitmap, i just didnt have the hammer, bu rteally simple to add It was the clientbitmap, in my script Because that way the script was set up you could smith use any bar you wanted by changing 3 lines of code

I know that you did a client bitmap so you could change the bars I changed this to a string bitmap because it allows you to start the script without having any bars in your inventory

Some of the skilling action were slow due to the random lag spikes, i could add some timing vars(user adjustable) so if their computer can handle the spikes better cant they can adjust the timing easily
    Only way i can think to fix this atm is pixel shift, but there are many ways to achieve the same outcome

Maybe look at the RuniqueSmithing line 25 Takes an integer, so you can pick what item to smith same goes for the shops just look in shops

Yeah, I looked at RuniqueSmithing and shops and changing what you smith isn't too difficult Though, I would like to get an AIO with a GUI selector?

bro{i assume you are a guy if not sorry} do you have a ****** account, i may just host it on there and make it a Collaboration lol

Code:

Alright, I'm alive. Busy day yesterday, this fix is simple. In Runique/ core/ Client.simba there is line #4 , change

Simba Code:
    to
    Simba Code:

I assume this problem comes because we are not using a different client (runiquefix) whereas goodgamescript is.

I know that you did a client bitmap so you could change the bars. I changed this to a string bitmap because it allows you to start the script without having any bars in your inventory.

Yeah, I looked at RuniqueSmithing and shops.simba and changing what you smith isn't too difficult. Though, I would like to get an AIO with a GUI selector?

Could you possibly slow down the speed for withdrawing 1 hammer and 100 steel bars after teleporting to Soul Wars (to escape an angry chicken)? goodgamescript says that could be the reason why the script gets stuck after teleporting to soul wars and ONLY withdrawing 100 steel bars without the hammer causing the script to pause forever.

Also, sometimes your script will accidentally open up the Skilling Shop (right beside Pikkupstix) and then get stuck in the stop interface forever. This only happens if there has been a lag spike.

ALSO, I followed your advice to change line 4 of Client.simba and now everything is working great. However, your script is much faster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

@goodgamescript I've been using your script and it successfully withdraws 1 hammer after teleporting away from danger.

Your script however keeps teleporting to the market every time it starts to smith cannonballs. I'm botting on a level 3. I've tried the script with and without x10 levels and it keeps teleporting no matter what.

My level 3 account isn't being attacked at all but it teleports anyways.

EDIT: This bug is only occurring if I bot on a VM.
    Last edited by Owinger; 05-10-2016 at 04:46 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

@goodgamescript I've been using your script and it successfully withdraws 1 hammer after teleporting away from danger.

Your script however keeps teleporting to the market every time it starts to smith cannonballs. I'm botting on a level 3. I've tried the script with and without x10 levels and it keeps teleporting no matter what.

My level 3 account isn't being attacked at all but it teleports anyways.

EDIT: This bug is only occurring if I bot on a VM.
    hmm maybe the client is slightly a different size(Im thinking possible anti-bot but could be me). go to the MainVarsAndConst in the core folder and adjust Maxhp var on line 19 to the lower half of your hp. uses a tbox.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

to

Code:

Simba Code:
    to
    Simba Code:

I will adjust the client ready procedure in a few thanks for pointing that out it could be the runefix but honestly i use the script with both clients lol.

edit: fixed it, regardless of how big the client is it should work now.

Im running my script at a slow speed to figure out why it misses the right click menu i think its possibly due to lag. and i have to figure out a better way of seeing when everything is ready then i will increase the speed. considering your version has 80% the same waits of my original lol.

i to smith a different item/buy a different item can be done already by changing the ItemSlotShop and
    the SmithSlotNum vars lol.

hmm might look into the old way of setting up a gui in my spare time lol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

alright guys made some updates re-read setup(zoom all the way in on settings tab) re-download. Increase the speed abit, client ready might still be buggy if you have to restart it more than twice use the post above fix. but shouldn't have too. going to the gym be back in 2hrs.

Alright tested for about an hour, no mess ups for me. so hopefully clicking is near perfect. I might have left some long waits just let me know if you find any by telling me where the wait occurs.

edit: last sync failed should be good now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

alright guys made some updates re-read setup(zoom all the way in on settings tab) re-download. Increase the speed abit, client ready might still be buggy if you have to restart it more than twice use the post above fix. but shouldn't have too. going to the gym be back in 2hrs.

Alright tested for about an hour, no mess ups for me. so hopefully clicking is near perfect. I might have left some long waits just let me know if you find any by telling me where the wait occurs.

edit: last sync failed should be good now.
    I just synced all of the changes I had going. Been working on HCI things so I haven't tested cannonballs extensively since merging with yours. I did maintain a few of my tweaks and changes though I will probably start focusing on the HCI scripts. Feel free to sift through my interface/skills code, it should all be working and merged with yours.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

@goodgamescript I'm using your latest release, and the bot just got stuck at Pikkupstix. The first steel bar in the inventory was selected.

total items in invo 2
    Shop/interface is open
    Shop/interface is open
    Shop/interface is open
    Shop/interface is open
    total items in invo 28
    quick chat bugged fall back to manully clicking
    Clicked item
    Clicked item
    couldnt find tpa
    Successfully executed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

I just synced all of the changes I had going. Been working on HCI things so I haven't tested cannonballs extensively since merging with yours. I did maintain a few of my tweaks and changes though I will probably start focusing on the HCI scripts. Feel free to sift through my interface/skills code, it should all be working and merged with yours.
    i see some of you changes lol, so of it is repeat code though. and i notice you went with a different style of banking. you could remove the timer if it is not being used =p

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

@goodgamescript I'm using your latest release, and the bot just got stuck at Pikkupstix. The first steel bar in the inventory was selected.

total items in invo 2
    Shop/interface is open
    Shop/interface is open
    Shop/interface is open
    Shop/interface is open
    total items in invo 28
    quick chat bugged fall back to manully clicking
    Clicked item
    Clicked item
    couldnt find tpa
    Successfully executed.
    oh nvm i see what happen i need slow down the manual quick chat

Is that the only problem so far?

go to runique/interfaces/quickchat.simba and scroll to the quickchatarea procedure and adjust the wait between the points at line 42,44,49,51,53 to like 550. i updated it but i dont want you to have to re download it lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

i see some of you changes lol, so of it is repeat code though. and i notice you went with a different style of banking. you could remove the timer if it is not being used =p
    Timer is still being used. I made it so it's based on runs and the time. That way, if you bank every 5 minutes, but your ::bank time is 9 minutes, you will still use the ::bank command to bank every other bank. Just helps with speed and for future use.

May I ask what you meant by repeat code? If you mean it's copy pasted and changes thrown onto it... Yeah, I suppose? But isn't that what all good modular code is? That's basically you saying that I shouldn't use a library/functionlist. Regardless, the hard shell will start to fall away once I start to understand a little more about the inner workings of Lape.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Timer is still being used. I made it so it's based on runs and the time. That way, if you bank every 5 minutes, but your ::bank time is 9 minutes, you will still use the ::bank command to bank every other bank. Just helps with speed and for future use.

May I ask what you meant by repeat code? If you mean it's copy pasted and changes thrown onto it... Yeah, I suppose? But isn't that what all good modular code is? That's basically you saying that I shouldn't use a library/functionlist. Regardless, the hard shell will start to fall away once I start to understand a little more about the inner workings of Lape.
    no i mean. example
    Simba Code:
    procedure OpenHCIShop(option:integer = 2);
    var
    Shopbox,Optionbox:tbox;
    x,y:integer;
    OptionBoxes:TboxArray;
    begin
      QuickChatArea(3,'sov',point(47, 487),point(259, 466),point(149, 427));
      Shopbox:=  intToBox(323, 110, 343, 122);  //minor fix
      OptionBox:= intToBox(182, 422,349, 495);
      OptionBoxes:= OptionBox.split(OptionBox.getWidth,round(OptionBox.getHeight/5));
      RightClickTpa(intToBox(323, 110, 343, 122),3367024,1,0,0,0.73,0.65);//could be deleted
      RSPSChooseOption('Trade');//could be deleted
      ClickShop(Shopbox);//to replace above code
      WaitFunc(@HCIOptionOpen,600,6000);
    =p or delete shopbox as it isnt being used there lol
    and your combining procedure kinda duplicate code if you check backpack.simba there is a UseItemOnItem procedure =p could remove it in your version.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

no i mean. example
    Simba Code:
    procedure OpenHCIShop(option:integer = 2);
    var
    Shopbox,Optionbox:tbox;
    x,y:integer;
    OptionBoxes:TboxArray;
    begin
      QuickChatArea(3,'sov',point(47, 487),point(259, 466),point(149, 427));
      Shopbox:=  intToBox(323, 110, 343, 122);  //minor fix
      OptionBox:= intToBox(182, 422,349, 495);
      OptionBoxes:= OptionBox.split(OptionBox.getWidth,round(OptionBox.getHeight/5));
      RightClickTpa(intToBox(323, 110, 343, 122),3367024,1,0,0,0.73,0.65);//could be deleted
      RSPSChooseOption('Trade');//could be deleted
      ClickShop(Shopbox);//to replace above code
      WaitFunc(@HCIOptionOpen,600,6000);
    =p or delete shopbox as it isnt being used there lol
    and your combining procedure kinda duplicate code if you check backpack.simba there is a UseItemOnItem procedure =p could remove it in your version.
    Thanks, fixed these two. Was extremely tired and sick to my stomach earlier. I see how you have interfaces set up now. Makes sense to have combine inside of the backpack interface. I keep getting bitmaps not freed though, yet I can't find the bitmap I'm not freeing. It only gives me a number?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

hmm maybe the client is slightly a different size(Im thinking possible anti-bot but could be me). go to the MainVarsAndConst in the core folder and adjust Maxhp var on line 19 to the lower half of your hp. uses a tbox.
    I'm not sure how to do this.
    EDIT: I figured it out.
    Last edited by Owinger; 05-11-2016 at 05:18 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information