Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [Runique] Cannonball Maker

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkzz View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to use your includes on my script, but whenever i try to use any of the procedure, I get "Duplicate declaration". Could you help me with this?
    Just have the include, included at the top of your script.
    Simba Code:
    program test;
    {$i RuniqueInclude.simba} //adjust for where your script is

begin

end.

or you have a duplicate procedure in your script. just go to the line of the script and add an override to the end, or use the one in the include.
    Simba Code:
    procedure Duplicate;override;
    begin
    end;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

does this still work?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 10kidswithaids View Post
    does this still work?
    it should ,test it out report any bugs, doubt it will have any problems unless runique went through a major graphics change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hey, This looks very promising, I do have a problem and I was hoping you could try and help me out.

I followed the instructions to setup this script, however when I start it, it teleports to the anvil, clicks the steelbar once waits a couple of seconds, clicks it again, then waits for roughly 15seconds doing nothing, then the script stops.

I think I narrowed it down to line 49: SmithEdg(clientbitmap,SmithSlotNum); //im not entirely sure though.

Thanks in advance!

Here's the Debug, It claims it fails due to lagg/dc, which is incorrect. any help appreciated

Client Ready,Going Ahead With Script
    Tile has been read at {X = 3081, Y = 3505}
    total items in invo 28
    Item not clicked on 2nd try due to lagg/dc
    The Script Runique Cannonballer ran for 0 trips / Roughly Cannon Balls Made(0) The Script ran for 49 sec
    Successfully executed.
    Last edited by Keenstar; 01-23-2017 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Added debug

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keenstar View Post
    Hey, This looks very promising, I do have a problem and I was hoping you could try and help me out.

I followed the instructions to setup this script, however when I start it, it teleports to the anvil, clicks the steelbar once waits a couple of seconds, clicks it again, then waits for roughly 15seconds doing nothing, then the script stops.

I think I narrowed it down to line 49: SmithEdg(clientbitmap,SmithSlotNum); //im not entirely sure though.

Thanks in advance!

Here's the Debug, It claims it fails due to lagg/dc, which is incorrect. any help appreciated

Client Ready,Going Ahead With Script
    Tile has been read at {X = 3081, Y = 3505}
    total items in invo 28
    Item not clicked on 2nd try due to lagg/dc
    The Script Runique Cannonballer ran for 0 trips / Roughly Cannon Balls Made(0) The Script ran for 49 sec
    Successfully executed.
    ahh you were close , it was a procedure with in that procedure , They changed the white color on clicked items, i didnt have any tolerance on it, so updated the code and the script now runs as it should thanks for the bug,kinda was include breaking bug to, im surprised no one has said anything about it =p just re-download from github

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    ahh you were close , it was a procedure with in that procedure , They changed the white color on clicked items, i didnt have any tolerance on it, so updated the code and the script now runs as it should thanks for the bug,kinda was include breaking bug to, im surprised no one has said anything about it =p just re-download from github
    Thank you very much!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

very nice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

nice release cheking out now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

script is very good but i got like 10 accounts banned already we need to think about new money making script

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gedux1998 View Post
    script is very good but i got like 10 accounts banned already we need to think about new money making script
    how long did you run it for? i might add in a break handler because i usually only run it about 2 hours lol, haven't been banned yet.
    And was it a new account?
    they might look at stats.
    if you have high smithing and no other stat possible red flag for them.

and the grinding section of my aio herblore script is good money tbh =s just do it in a crowded bank lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

+-3 hours i always level up a bit new accounts and put some better armour just to look like real player, i tried grinding too but after few hours bot stops working, i tried to use adamant buyer script but it doesnt work for me(errors about width or something like that) i think its the best money maker i saw some guys making 200m/h

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

ahh did you redownload the herblore one? and could you post the issues on that thread as i run it 5+ hours with no problems lol, and for the addy buying script i would make one but it seems the guy who was making it got banned testing it so i do believe that the ban rates would be higher. Although if you know a little about scripting you could prob take the buying bit from my aio smither and the banking/noting part of the aio fisher to make your own lol.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information