Thread: [Runique] Cannonball Maker

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Thumbs up [Runique] Cannonball Maker

Runique Cannon Ball Maker
    Script install
    >Download My Latest zip from github(to the right download zip) and extract it,Change runique-master to runique and place it in your includes folder. The script will be in the script folder inside of the include. no need to move it.
    >The include is a bit messy,some typos, but it does the job, if anyone wants to use it to make more public scripts just credit the custom procedures/functions to me.
    >base is srl-6 so credit to those people.
    >Download ProSocks.dll from Github and place it into your Plugins folder. Credits to Obscurity for eZform
    >Apply Manual minor bug fixes if any @the bottom of the post
    Script Set-Up
    >Download RuniqueFix for less lag. if you have that issue.
    >Make sure your on fixed mode along with emblems/cursors off.

>Zoom all the way in go to settings tab.

>Set your camera north and high.
    >turn off x10 settings in graphics settings.
    >make sure hp is full
    >Set up a bank tab to have muliple hammers in the first slot, along with at least one cannonball. Have pin already entered and be sure to click that tab open before closing your bank.

>Have Your Hammer in your first invo slot.
    >Go to Pikkupstix and buy an invo of steel bars.

>Change Map Theme to Summer. (At the top of the client)
    >be sure to have your context menu on 634 and game frame on 562
    >Select Client with Cross-Hairs.
    >Click Run At Pikkupstix with all the above settings.
    >Fill out the script settings form.

>fill in the minutes you want to bank in and check the box if your immortal or gm. Then click run script.
    >Set the tab your hammer is in. Starts from 1 which is the main tab.

Script Features
    >Banks at soul wars, or the bank command depending on game mode.
    >Checks to see when you hp has changed, works better with low def, because you get hit by the chicken easier.
    >Heals in-case of random chicken, then resets.
    >Banks based on timer.
    >Uses the quick chat to tele back and forth from Pikkupstix to edgeville anvil.Has backup just in-case lag messes up keys.
    Doesn't Have
    >auto log-in
    >doesn't log back in after dc.
    Bugs
    >Rarely Misses the anvil working on it next version. hopefully fixed
    >I think that's everything, just let me know if you run in to problems.
    Updates
    >Added Simple progress report. Thanks to Spotify
    My latest Progress Report for updated Versions
    Progress Report:
    |---------------------------------------------------------|
    ||================Runique Cannonballer===================|
                      Time Running: 02:57:41||
                      Roughly Cannon Balls Made 12588
    ||=================By GoodGameScripts=====================|

>no bugs just need to confirm with other people to remove from bugs.
    Progress Reports
    >if you miss the report in the debug. Go to your runique/logs folder it should be in there.
    >By Me
    Progress Report:
      ||================Runique Cannonballer ===================|
               Time Running: 00:02:51||
               Roughly Cannon Balls Made 212 
     ||=======================================================||

<|---------------------------------------------------------|
               Time Running: 00:41:40||
               Roughly Cannon Balls Made 2604

>By loop1001
    Progress Report:
    Time Running: 02:17:38||
    Roughly Cannon Balls Made 7024
    ||================================================ =======||

>By JohnSo
    Progress Report:
    Time Running: 11:24:18||
    Roughly Cannon Balls Made 48708

> By Owinger
    Quote Originally Posted by Owinger

The account ran through the WHOLE night and created a total of 45k+ cannonballs before I stopped it.
    >By Godric
    Progress Report:
                      Time Running: 01:12:53||
                      Roughly Cannon Balls Made 5616

//that was from a pm hopefully i can get the progress report!
    Does have xp virtual machine bugs
    >make sure the client and simba are side by side
    Manual minor bug fixes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Great release, thanks for doing this makes things a lot easier on me but, your include cannot compile

"Error: File "../RuniqueInclude.simba" not found at line 2
    Compiling failed."

k nvm i think i have it working
    Last edited by shaunique; 05-03-2016 at 06:51 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

(Deleted)
    Last edited by shaunique; 05-03-2016 at 09:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

(deleted)
    Last edited by shaunique; 05-03-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    |================Runique Cannonballer ===================|
    Time Running: 02:17:38||
    Roughly Cannon Balls Made 7024
    |=====================By GGscript=======================|
    |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
    Last edited by shaunique; 05-03-2016 at 02:19 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

bugs:
    1.cannot find anvil, the bot will use your steel bar miss the anvil and stop. lower then 10%

2.(not urgent) clicks all in misses and pulls out a hammer, congratulations you now have 2. about 50%

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loop1001 View Post
    Great release, thanks for doing this makes things a lot easier on me but, your include cannot compile

"Error: File "../RuniqueInclude.simba" not found at line 2
    Compiling failed."

k nvm i think i have it working
    Ahh do i need to change the how to install the script section? cause i typed that up fast lol might have forgot something
    bugs:
    1.cannot find anvil, the bot will use your steel bar miss the anvil and stop. lower then 10%

2.(not urgent) clicks all in misses and pulls out a hammer, congratulations you now have 2. about 50%
    Hmm ok i will have to work on the anvil click, which shouldnt take long, Edit. Try Changing the map theme to Summer , re installing the updated script, and apply Manual minor bug fixes.
    Ran it for 40mins no miss clicks. Just need to know more info on the bug below now.

What do you mean about pulling out a hammer lol? cause i assume the make all is on the smith screen lol.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

[report]..[/report] can be useful for progress reports on the forums.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    [report]..[/report] can be useful for progress reports on the forums.
    ohoh thx didn't know that =p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    ohoh thx didn't know that =p
    Just a quick question, line 67 says "3" however on the progress report it still says "Banking mins set to 9banking in 4Current run 2"

EDIT: just noticed on line 80. "MinutesToUseBankCammand:= 9;" however the tutorial you have provided says line 67?
    Last edited by winmace; 05-04-2016 at 01:59 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Keep it up man love the update!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goodgamescript View Post
    Ahh do i need to change the how to install the script section? cause i typed that up fast lol might have forgot something

Hmm ok i will have to work on the anvil click, which shouldnt take long, Edit. Try Changing the map theme to Summer , re installing the updated script, and apply Manual minor bug fixes.
    Ran it for 40mins no miss clicks. Just need to know more info on the bug below now.

What do you mean about pulling out a hammer lol? cause i assume the make all is on the smith screen lol.
    i was watching it, i couldn't sleep, it went to bank and it opened the bank screen and missed the all into bank and pulled out a second hammer iv've only seen it twice only ran the script like 20 more minutes then that... i did check it out with the updates tho, 28:00 flawless then i had to play haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

For some reason this sript will only run for just over 15 minutes, it either says "bank failed to open" or "failed to find anvil"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by winmace View Post
    Just a quick question, line 67 says "3" however on the progress report it still says "Banking mins set to 9banking in 4Current run 2"

EDIT: just noticed on line 80. "MinutesToUseBankCammand:= 9;" however the tutorial you have provided says line 67?
    ahh forgot to update this page after doing a couple updates lol. Add im still working on timed banking but banking every 6 bags or so works out too. just wanted to release the script =p

For some reason this sript will only run for just over 15 minutes, it either says "bank failed to open" or "failed to find anvil"
    Try the new zip, and did you set the banking timer to 3? might have to debug that some more.
    Hmm is lag bad for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

My bad on the script not working for longer than 15 minutes, i made a new account and forgot to change the timer from 3 to 9 therefor the error couldnt find bank

also just curious do your other script work in the "skills" folder as when im trying to run the stall thiever i get this error "Error: Found unexpected token "function", expected "Identifier" at line 36
    Compiling failed." this opens another tab called "wrappers" and its on line 36 with this code "function getColor(var p: TPoint): integer; overload;"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

My bad on the script not working for longer than 15 minutes, i made a new account and forgot to change the timer from 3 to 9 therefor the error couldnt find bank

also just curious do your other script work in the "skills" folder as when im trying to run the stall thiever i get this error "Error: Found unexpected token "function", expected "Identifier" at line 36
    Compiling failed." this opens another tab called "wrappers" and its on line 36 with this code "function getColor(var p: TPoint): integer; overload;"
    The skills folder is part of my runique include, although if you learn a bit about scripting you should be able to create a good thieving script for the server lol

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

i was watching it, i couldn't sleep, it went to bank and it opened the bank screen and missed the all into bank and pulled out a second hammer iv've only seen it twice only ran the script like 20 more minutes then that... i did check it out with the updates tho, 28:00 flawless then i had to play haha
    Alright so when it banked it missed the deposit all and just withdraws another hammer? i will look into this. Should be a simple fix , just a timing issue

Should be fixed in latest updated version, if not let me know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Thumbs up

After trial and error and a day of learning how to work with this code, I ended up getting it near-pristine. My code isn't flawless, and has a few places where I need to learn some tricks, but...

Progress Report:
                     Time Running: 05:11:09                     
                 Roughly Cannon Balls Made 23508             

Things I would change

1. Make the mouse hover and pause for 40-65ms before clicking. This would prevent the lag no-click hammer even after I adjusted the coordinates. To counter-act this temporarily, I used a MouseMove Wait onto a lower coordinate in the hammer. Figuring out this problem would fix most of the misclicks on the anvil and the summoning shop though.

2. Make the mouse move without jumping in areas where I used MouseMove to counter-act a bad click on the anvil, steel bar, or the summoning shop.

3. Make a DTM? for the hammer so it doesn't have to be in the first slot of the bank. This will also help the script determine if a hammer is in your inventory.
    3a. Likewise for the steel bar for good measurement even though I already made it into a string bitmap.

4. Change the bank script to not bank RunsTillBank-1 runs for the first bank loop.

5. Find a way to determine when you can perform an action after teleporting, eliminating the lag differential between players.

6. Allow the script to be toggled between other objects, not just cannonballs. Though this is not of utmost importance.

Other things I changed

1. Made it used ::bank based on runtime of script, and added a MinRuns value. This is so it doesn't always waste time going to soulwars. This being said, it still goes to soulwars if your ::bank time takes longer than the amount of runs before banking.

2. Moved teleport commands to their respective includes, it felt redundant saying go to soulwars then run the soulwars bank include. This may not be the best choice for modularity if there is other ways to get to soulwars for other scripts, but for this script it works.

3. As states before, made steel bars into a string bitmap. This made it so you can run the script with only a hammer in your inventory.

4. Changed the client identify script coordinates to be slightly taller, as they were not correct for me.

5. Fixed some spelling errors

6. Increased the speed of actions after teleporting. Note #5 on the things I would change.

7. Probably several other things that aren't coming to mind right now.

This all being said, this was my first day playing with this language, there more than likely is better ways to do what I did. goodgamescript, thanks for giving me the base so I could learn about Simba and SRL. I'll continue to see what I can do and provide the community. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and feel free to use my code.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deafwave View Post
    After trial and error and a day of learning how to work with this code, I ended up getting it near-pristine. My code isn't flawless, and has a few places where I need to learn some tricks, but...

Progress Report:

Things I would change

1. Make the mouse hover and pause for 40-65ms before clicking. This would prevent the lag no-click hammer even after I adjusted the coordinates. To counter-act this temporarily, I used a MouseMove Wait onto a lower coordinate in the hammer. Figuring out this problem would fix most of the misclicks on the anvil and the summoning shop though.

2. Make the mouse move without jumping in areas where I used MouseMove to counter-act a bad click on the anvil, steel bar, or the summoning shop.

3. Make a DTM? for the hammer so it doesn't have to be in the first slot of the bank. This will also help the script determine if a hammer is in your inventory.
    3a. Likewise for the steel bar for good measurement even though I already made it into a string bitmap.

4. Change the bank script to not bank RunsTillBank-1 runs for the first bank loop.

5. Find a way to determine when you can perform an action after teleporting, eliminating the lag differential between players.

6. Allow the script to be toggled between other objects, not just cannonballs. Though this is not of utmost importance.

Other things I changed

1. Made it used ::bank based on runtime of script, and added a MinRuns value. This is so it doesn't always waste time going to soulwars. This being said, it still goes to soulwars if your ::bank time takes longer than the amount of runs before banking.

2. Moved teleport commands to their respective includes, it felt redundant saying go to soulwars then run the soulwars bank include. This may not be the best choice for modularity if there is other ways to get to soulwars for other scripts, but for this script it works.

3. As states before, made steel bars into a string bitmap. This made it so you can run the script with only a hammer in your inventory.

4. Changed the client identify script coordinates to be slightly taller, as they were not correct for me.

6. Increased the speed of actions after teleporting. Note #5 on the things I would change.

This all being said, this was my first day playing with this language, there more than likely is better ways to do what I did. goodgamescript, thanks for giving me the base so I could learn about Simba and SRL. I'll continue to see what I can do and provide the community. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, and feel free to use my code.
    Thanks for working out the bugs lol, i never intended on releasing my include to public so it was a little messy/personal use. So organize it and change the way you want to just give me credit where its due =p

Oh and a couple of your changes:
    >the hammer doesnt have to be in the first slot, it can be changed by changing the bank slot, it was just easier to leave it the first slot for newby coders.

> the steel bare was already being used as a bitmap, i just didnt have the hammer, bu rteally simple to add. It was the clientbitmap, in my script. Because that way the script was set up you could smith/use any bar you wanted. by changing 3 lines of code.

Seeing as you have a good understanding of my code, here is an example of what im talking about
    snippet from my AIO smithing script

Simba Code:
    Procedure  SmithScimmys;
    begin
       if not RuniqueBagFull then
      begin
      OpenSummoningShop;
      buyitem(ItemSlotShop);
      wait(random(600,1200));
      end else
      begin
      QuickChatArea(3,'soe',point(47, 487),point(259, 466),point(149, 416));
      SmithEdg(clientbitmap,SmithSlotNum);
      WaitBackPackChange(clientbitmap,10,25,100,1);//counting the bars.
      ShiftDrop(2,14); //reason for hammer to be in first slot. dropping from the 2nd slot to the 14th
    //already in the include
      QuickChatArea(3,'sgs',point(47, 487),point(262, 477),point(170, 416));
      end;
    end;

>Some of the skilling action were slow due to the random lag spikes, i could add some timing vars(user adjustable) so if their computer can handle the spikes better/cant they can adjust the timing easily.

Only way i can think to fix this atm is pixel shift, but there are many ways to achieve the same outcome.

And my i ask what you mean by this?
    6. Allow the script to be toggled between other objects, not just cannonballs. Though this is not of utmost importance.?
    Edit: Maybe look at the RuniqueSmithing.simba line 25 Takes an integer, so you can pick what item to smith. same goes for the shops just look in shops.simba.

btw lol i do have like 8 working scripts off this include. just need to adjust the include for bugs lol.

bro{i assume you are a guy if not sorry} do you have a github account, i may just host it on there and make it a Collaboration lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

How does this script handle random events?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Owinger View Post
    How does this script handle random events?
    no need to do the sandwich lady, teles away from the chicken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

After the script teleports away from the angry chicken, it regathers itself and then withdraws 28 steel bars and forgets the hammer. This causes the bot to pause forever.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

After the script teleports away from the angry chicken, it regathers itself and then withdraws 28 steel bars and forgets the hammer. This causes the bot to pause forever.
    for the life of me i cant get that bug to happen for me. i tested the withdraw function by withdrawing over 100+ items. so what else happens does the mouse even go toward the first bank slot or misses it.
    because its coded to click the black out line on the item.

Alright updated a bit, slowed down the banking a bit. fixed banking timer. hopefully fixed the rest of the bugs. Link is in the main post.

Please re-read set up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deafwave View Post

Progress Report:

Things I would change

Other things I changed

After the script teleports to Soulwars it doesn't withdraw a hammer from the bank and just teleports to the Summoning Shop and buys 28 steel bars and gets stuck.

Also, sometimes the bot accidentally opens up the Skilling Store (right beside Pikkupstix) and gets stuck.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    92 Post(s)

After the script teleports to Soulwars it doesn't withdraw a hammer from the bank and just teleports to the Summoning Shop and buys 28 steel bars and gets stuck.

Also, sometimes the bot accidentally opens up the Skilling Store (right beside Pikkupstix) and gets stuck.
    you try my latest release yet? cause im thinking it was banking to fast to withdraw the hammer. so i slowed it down a bit.
    edit: tell me how it goes.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information